Spoiler Baby Princess Through the Status Window

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 5, 2021.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?don’t serivy ask her father about her mom ? Wonder how she died ?

Omg this is soo funny :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  2. cuttiecul

cuttiecul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kamina omg thanks for the mtl!! Where do you read it at? Was waiting for someone to finally upload this novel.

3. Chantyluna

Chantyluna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gratitude for the mtls chapters, I look forward to more, when I can.

Please more spoilers.

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  4. Darayudia

Darayudia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell what harmin tea is?is it drug?

5. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a tea made of herbs that can control/stabilize mana in the body(i think)

nanah, IzeeWeeb, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  6. Darayudia

Darayudia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't the harmin tea sus?maybe there more than stabilize mana:hmm:

Kelebek likes this.
  7. Isajin

Isajin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “You seem to be thinking a lot.”

Then, suddenly, Karmen tapped the tip of Siervian's nose and spoke.

It was just a simple gesture, but her eyes brightened as if she had been enchanted.

If I made eye contact with Karmen like this, I thought I would be able to get through anything in the future.

【Zero, Zero!】

【little bit more!】

【You did it!】

Even at this time, the spirits interfered with Siervian's appreciation.

This time, they were playing on Karmen's head, building a tower with their own body.

However, this time, Siervian's face became serious. Spirits usually didn't stick to other people this friendly.

'Should I tell that Karmen might be an elf?'

8. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The empress/duke spiked(added something to) the tea since it is illegal to even for the imperial family to investigate the tea as it is one of the things that makes their empire strong. In addition to that, only their family can know what the components for the tea and are the ones who are tasked with distributing it since the founding.

The ducal family & the imperial family were never supposed to be bound by marriage(it was something like a promise of the 2 heads) but the current empress wanted more power which resulted in them getting an arranged marriage with the crown prince(now king). This promise was to protect others from knowing what was in the tea since imperials can be married to another high-ranking person from another country

im_trash42, Zepelim, Alniyat and 27 others like this.
  9. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was actually a poisonous plant, named Carmin that disrupts mana. Before this truth was unveiled, it was told that if you didnt drink Harmin, you will experience Mana Scarcity.

Truthfully, drinking Harmin Tea increased the number of adults that experience mana scarcity. If an adult with this condition drink Harmin Tea, it was actually poisonous and could lead to premature death. This was the case of the previous emperor (Siervian’s Grandpa).

So far, the truth unveiled that the first emperor is an asshole that makes people experience mana scarcity through Harmin Tea and Climate Magic Circle.

But I don’t understand why Damian, Carmen, and other wizards didnt experience the mana scarcity disease..

It was also mentioned that Carmin is related to black magic?? idk

Since Siervian is allergic to Harmin Tea, at first she thought that the cause would be the ‘medicine’ that was given in place of Harmin Tea.

In this life, Siervian’s first tea drinking ceremony was forcefully held earlier by the empress (without the emperor and palace doctor’s knowing). But when Siervy faints because she sips a little bit of the Harmin Tea, the emperor secretly ordered the doctor to analyze the Harmin Tea given by the empress.

As it turned out, this cup was poisoned with ‘mana disrupting ingredients’ so Siervy concludes that this first tea was the cause why she cant wield magic in the last life.

Turned out, when the harmin truth was unveiled, Siervy realized that nothing was added to that cup since that ‘mana disrupting ingredients’ was actually the harmin itself.

Since she is allergic to the Harmin Tea, the empress realized that she is a dangerous element. Because the ducal family has long assinate people with Harmin Allergy because they could disclose the truth that Harmin actually causes mana disruption.

The emperor and the empress are held by political marriage. Siervy’s dad hate the empress so much that he refuses to spent the night with her (y’know have seggs)

How was Damian born? He was conceived through magic.

Therefore, Siervy’s dad is virgin before he met Siervy’s Mom. The empress is worried that since Siervy’s Dad love Siervy’s Mom so much, maybe the emperor will make Siervian the heir to the throne therefore the empress wants to eliminate Siervian.

Yes, Siervian is conceived biologically (through seggs).

But actually, the emperor love both Damian and Siervy equally so he will never relinquish Damian’s “crown prince” title.

The emperor in her previous life use an ancient magic artifacts to send her to another dimension, because he was sorry that he couldn’t protect Siervian.

So why would he execute Siervian?

He didn’t. The ’tools’ that Siervy thought was execution tools were actually an artifact that sends her back in time.

They believe her<3

When Siervy said that she was executed by the emperor in her last life, her dad reaction is like this.

‘That makes no sense. Even if you were a real black wizard (warlock), I wouldn’t ever thought to execute you.’

This was written by her father from her previous life..

To Siervian

I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you. Do not forgive this father.

I have always wanted to express my affection to you honestly. I’m sorry, Siervy.

I hope you can go somewhere where you can be happy.

To a place where you can pamper yourself like a child. A place where you can be compensated for all the time you lost.

May this lack of love from your father reach you.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  10. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the empire was located in the north, it was actually the closest place to the center of mana, the millenium garden (or maybe it is more specifically about the sepinel flower(?)).

The annual snow storm was actually mana storm, that was caused because of the center of mana itself.

Since the empire is close to the center of mana, they will naturally have more wizard than the southern part of the continent. That is why the emperor feed Carmin to people, so it will be more “balanced”.

He is actually afraid if the northern (the empire) without Carmin (mana disrupting ingredients), there will be more people with greed that will cause chaos in the continent.

They were power hungry people who targeted Siervian since her last life. Their king, who was a coward was defeated by Alderuan (Siervy’s Dad).

At that time, after the navapal king was defeated, his bloodied body was mixed with Alderuan’s blood (because of their fight). Since then he realized that to access the ancient ruin, they will need the fresh blood of Erveldotte.

This is why Siervian was targeted in the present and last life.

Why wasn’t Damian targeted too? Exactly bro, idk..

11. Darayudia

Darayudia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u

Alniyat and darkcrystal like this.
  12. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. PrettyAddict

PrettyAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they thought Siervan is weak.

Thank you btw

im_trash42 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  14. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you i am so grateful :blobnosebleed: by chance, do you have anymore spoilers??