Discussion Lingerie

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wandrer, Oct 15, 2022.

?

Which one would you prefer (for yourself or your partner)?

1. Black

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. Red

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. White

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Soft pink

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Baby blue

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Orange

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Others

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. wandrer

wandrer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Why is lingerie such a turn on for men? Maybe it's for women too.. (Is there anyone for whom it's a turn off?)
    2. What type and style do you like?
    3. Does it make you feel confident and sexy or uncomfortable and self-conscious?
    -Questions for a survey​

This is a dare.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    My answers.
    Let me first say. That it’s the person. Not the lingerie that makes the night worthwhile.
    1. It’s a number of things. Here’s a few off the top of my head.
    There’s a teasing factor. A lot of clothes are not flattering and mask a lot. But lingerie shows you what you want and gives you a slap to the face. Especially, when you realize you did not know what you wanted in fact. Til at least that moment.
    Lingerie has a fashion and art sense that a man can appreciate.
    Being nude is wonderful, but the saying. Less is more. Works for this too. To much clothes is normal. While nothing leaves nothing to the imagination. While lingerie has the best of both worlds.

(As for a turn off. I maybe one of the few, but I don’t care for lingerie personally. But I can appreciate it. I could go on about my upbringing or my respect for women. Or I can even say I can appreciate a women’s beauty more than just sexual interest. I prefer to see women more than just their beauty. I can admire how they handle themselves or express themselves. Personally, a woman doesn’t need anything special, but a sexy smile to have my heart race or my breath to stop. So while lingerie is interesting, a simple look is all I need.)

2. I guess I lean towards kinky or simple side of lingerie. Kinky as in some sort of role playing angle. Simple as in no frills or to many things going on. Even simple underwear is more my taste.

3. Ive worn male lingerie and I pretty much got laugh at. So if I do wear something special. I wear silky tight boxer briefs. Either blue or red in color.

asriu, Mr. Tired and wandrer like this.
  3. wandrer

Reading List:
    Link
    True, I agree.
    Recently I saw a video of guy wearing skirts and high heels to work (the video was about clothes having no gender) and oh my god he was so confident and it actually looked really good on him. He said that although there were people who made fun of him, there were many others who asked him where he got the shoes from and how could he walk in heels so smoothly. He's married heterosexual guy.
    I suddenly remembered that after seeing your reply here:D

4. Grandpa_World

Grandpa_World Manly Man-Mob Character C-Lovely Hubby of Alexcia

Reading List:
    Link
    1 I think lingerie is just one part of it. I am also not sure if I can speak for other men, but some lingerie just isn't helping at all (in terms of turn ons). Though I guess it all comes down to taste and preference. I think the act of wearing lingerie itself is hotter than the actual lingerie. Like every man can appreciate the meaning :blobowoevil_horns:
    2 I am a simple man, I like simple styles. Rather than lingerie, I would prefer some clothing that can be seen as a kind of role-playing as well, just like Captain America said. Apart from that I guess stuff like Fishnets, normal panties and maybe high socks?
    3 Lingerie for a guy is tight nice briefs (as far as I know) At least I haven't tried anything else on.

wandrer likes this.
  5. wandrer

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too. :blobowoevil:
    Like how would it look on their or their lovers body...

Mr. Tired likes this.
  6. vishk

vishk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. It creates an image and acts as a fulcrum which when used correctly pushes the person who looks at it to use their imagination and stoking their interest
    2. Stockings, garter belt
    3. No comment
    Thank you for plus one message

Mr. Tired likes this.
  7. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Well, seeing the person I already love/have a connection with wear something created to look nice & entice on purpose for us both is just
    :blobpeek: asdfghjkaSDFGHJKSDFGHJSDRGHJ heart goes crazy.

2. Black is always a good colour for everyone, but I really like red and white since it's more complimentary and contrasting with her skin.:blobcozy: Also, gonna have to agree with the above user: Stockings, garter belt. Also laced corset tops are super pretty~

3. I've never worn any. Now that I think about it, there's probably some type of lingerie style for men. :hmm: Not sure if I'm confident enough to pull it off though. Something to look at in the future, I'm curious.
    I know leather harnesses are fun, easy to wear, and also feel nice but I think that's starting to stem off into a different topic ::blobcatsmile::

8. vishk

vishk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for mentioning me,

9. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Cat Boss〗〖Feeling the Effects of Aging〗

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the way garter belts look but I'd imagine they're quite uncomfortable to wear

10. vishk

vishk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go,

Excerpt 1: "The discomfort of wearing the garter belt easily sways women to do one of two things: not wear stockings at all or switch to pantyhose. The gods created pantyhose in the 1960s and they instantly gained popularity"​

Excerpt 2: "Unlike pantyhose, garter belts and stockings are much more comfortable and functional than a pantyhose. That's right, a garter or garter belt can be both sexy and functional."

Excerpt 3: "The thing is, garter belts and stockings are NOT comfortable at all. Given a choice for everyday wear, very few women would choose a garter belt. The garter snaps also make bumps in modern knit clothing (back in the day, women wore more layers, like full slips under dresses, and fabrics weren’t so clingy as modern knits)."

Excerpt 4: "Tights and pantyhose don't let your skin breathe, whereas wearing a garter belt and stockings allows air to circulate freely."

Excerpt 5: "Also, if you're particularly tall or petite, finding tights in the right length can be downright impossible. With the adjustability of garter belt straps, you can customize your ideal length and switch between different pairs with ease."

Excerpt 6: "Even the perfect length pantyhose often dig in at the waistband or slip down throughout the day, requiring constant adjusting and tugging up. In contrast, a securely-anchored garter belt not only solves fitting problems, but also looks beautiful!"

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  11. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) I think if anyone fits the bill for "is there anyone for whom it's a turn off?" it's me. I find most basic lingerie to be neutral to slightly unappealing, and the more complex it gets the less appealing it is. I googled a few examples and Amazon's "kakina Women Lingerie Sets with Garter Belt Sexy Sheer Lace Lingerie for Sex Naughty 3 Pieces Bra and Thong Babydoll Bodysuit" result is exactly what I mean by very unappealing, even to the point of wishing she would put on a t-shirt/shorts or something. The more straps and lace the worse it appeals to me.

2) I do like women's swimsuits and think the tops of bikini's generally look better than bra's because they usually lack the extremely pronounced seams around the cups. Generally lingerie that's simpler and to some extent less material (not micro bikini level). I can imagine they aren't as comfortable for long wear though.

3) I don't wear them, and never asked my ex-wife(or other women before her) to wear any particular style, whatever is comfortable to her.

12. Lemonfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking of thigh garters when I wrote my last post
    I'd expect the one that's worn on the waist to be more comfortable

13. vishk

vishk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds reasonable,
    Although I am not sure what thigh garters are,

14. Lemonfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

15. vishk

vishk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh...
    Poor blood circulation,

16. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter how much my partner likes it if it's uncomfortable, I'm not wearing that shit :blob_thor: But other than that, something that contrasts well with her skin colour,
    I tend to think that less revealing is more sexy sometimes.

17. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never taken my clothes off for anyone so far in my life. Don't intend to in the future. I don't care what I wear as underwear as long as it does its job; no one to impress but myself. I go buy them cheap in a bundle of 3 or so lol. I won't ever bother with lingerie since it doesn't do much as underwear and I'd rather give my money elsewhere. I don't feel much when I see them in movies or manga, unless I find it annoying for some reason or another.