Discussion Looking for an 3rd person honest opinion

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cutter Masterson, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I have terrible self esteem issues and lousy social skills. But I want a frank assessment of how I look. I don’t mind being roasted or judged. As long as it’s constructive. A person I know said I am projecting my image faults onto myself. I don’t know. Honestly I think people are afraid of me. I’m a 6 ft (183cm) 215 lbs (98 kilo) wide shoulder muscle dark skin bearded man with long hair. I figured I’m a 4 or 5 out of 10. So average. But than again that could be the low self esteem talking. I’m trying to get over myself. Maybe change some things to be better. I know good looks across the world is different, but any help with this mess. Would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Not sure if the pictures will come through.
    upload_2022-11-4_9-37-15.jpeg

upload_2022-11-4_9-37-53.jpeg

2. HealingMoon

HealingMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You look like a normal person, I don't know why people are 'afraid' of you

3. ANonMouse

ANonMouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dude you look like a cuddly bear.

Lurking, Jojo775, Eat_Angst and 4 others like this.
  4. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Scion』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Cutter. Bro, you look fine, in fact, you look great. A part of me feels like I've seen you before. But then again, it could be just because of where I work and the guests/tourists that go there.

5. DontLookDown

DontLookDown One with the bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Thing that's crazy about guys is that your looks often have a really wide range depending on your confidence. Objectively speaking, without any other factors, I'd say 5 or 6 out of 10, yes. However, I could also say that, holding a decent amount of confidence, you'd look like an 8 (better, even) to some girls.

Also, yes, without knowing you personally I would be scared if you were to approach me on the street. Not really something you can fix without fixing your vibe entirely, which is up to you whether you wanna do. But that's also a trait which is really attractive if you play it right. Something like a gentle giant?

Anyways, I won't say that you're projecting, but maybe magnifying what you see as faults and ignoring the bright parts. Mediocre is worse than being average.

Lurking, Eat_Angst, FIEND and 2 others like this.
  6. Grey_Angel

Grey_Angel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are hot. I wouldn't say you're gorgeous or handsome, but you look good. I would give you 6 out of 10

trust my eyes

7. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    If I wore pink or white. Would that make me less scary?

Eat_Angst likes this.
  8. daisukenowaifu

daisukenowaifu has Has

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly, you look pretty good and easy on the eyes. Though, I might be afraid since I am petite and you would be towering over me ;-; . But you actually exude a friendly warmth. I think a person who looks like you should have an easy time finding good traits in the appearance department.

*cheers for you* Regardless, a person should be confident in themselves if they don't negatively affect other people (on purpose).

I don't think you need to change anything other than finding your own good points.

9. DontLookDown

DontLookDown One with the bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Certainly would be less scary, don't know by how much, but definitely you would be much more approachable. Admittedly part of the reason I'd be scared is because your profile looks very much like thugs from areas around me. Going for something closer to "college student", "just graduated", or something similar is what I think would look best. That's just according to my tastes, though, so I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Eat_Angst and Cutter Masterson like this.
  10. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure why people might be afraid of you, Some people might feel intimidated by the height ? but at the same times there's the gentle giant stereotype.

Try showing more emotions if your comfortable with it, show your shyness if you're shy. If your meeting new people with friends it might help ( to show that your not scary )

You're taller than on the photos.You look like a decent guy, a guys that takes care of the kids,nice guy , friendly you know ?
    I'm pretty sure that there are people find you attractive, you looked pretty jacked :blob_grin:

11. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    Mr.Cap! You look good tho! Like real REAL good! And it's pleasant to eyes too~
    Tho we haven't interacted much! You exclude the calm vibes that anyone would prefer! Huhuhu~

<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠> You know what in the novels....I might sound weird but they do fantasize bulky and softie guys like you! So be confident with yourself~

Hmm you are in good shape...so the thing maybe that needs some shaping is your fashion (tho your fit looks good maybe add accessories— I shall stop.) and photography styles kekeke~

7/10 for me! Go Go! Be confident!

P.s- wow rating people looks so weird...shall I not— anyway anyway!

12. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    No that helps. So I should wear accessories. I normally wear wood looking wrist watch. Anything else? Also any fashion ideas would be great

Sorry for the bother, but could you when you have the time. Maybe send some photos from the internet that are the college student look. I would appreciate it

Lurking, Eat_Angst and your crush like this.
  13. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, you look kind and sweet. If I were to meet you, then I could approach you for any kind of help. I'm sure it's the height that makes you feel like you are intimidating. You can't do anything about it so you can change your fashion style to look even better. Unfortunately, I'm a bit lacking in fashion department so I can't be of any help but as I've heard someone say "Confidence is the best accesory a person can wear."

And...
    For me you are 6-7out of 10. :blob_sunglasses:

And wanted to add that you can smile a bit more. Your smile is good.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
  14. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you look a little fierce because your eyebrows are on the lower side, but u don't think you look bad!

15. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2022-11-4_11-39-51.jpeg

Eat_Angst and your crush like this.
  16. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    You look good, but you know what?
    You'll look more better if you got a haircut.
    A haircut that suits well with your beard.

17. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Your hair looks alright but maybe talk with your barber / hairdresser for advice ?

Dorky isn't bad , you some nice teeth
    Try a subtle smile ?

18. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    To tell you the truth. My hair was way shorter before, but I was thinking of having something like Jason Mamoa look

19. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    i think you look average.
    looks are subjective but arent as subjective as people think. objectively i would give you a 5 and if you groomed yourself better a 6 .
    however, i do think that male confidence is what makes men attractive. i know guys who are 3, 4 ugly bastard levels who go through women like underwear. why? confidence, they play up their positives, and also they figure if they hit on a lot of girls they would win.
    females rate men a lot more subjectively than males rate women.
    if you have a decent income, arent hitting on women who have exaggerated levels of self esteem, are overall easy to get along with and romantic most women would give you a chance.

with your personality and just what you project i think you are better off with women who are more dominating personality wise because you have a more feely vibe. ofc not toxic women but you know what i mean?

lastly confidence comes from your own sense of self worth and self respect . if you dont think you look good, tell yourself in the morning 1 thing you like about your appearance. make it so you beleive it.negative self talk will only throw chinks in ur armor. and honestly humans are fickle, best not to go with what they think because it will always change on a whim. love urself for who u are man and the rest follows.

20. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    So should I go back to how I was a year ago. I think I was twenty pounds heavier and more rounder cheeks…

upload_2022-11-4_12-2-50.jpeg

upload_2022-11-4_12-3-15.jpeg