Suggest random love story pairings

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Cylo, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Cylo

Cylo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aannnythinggg…Let your imaginations run wild :blob3cevil:

Cutting_bamboo and GodkiL1ler like this.
  2. GodkiL1ler

GodkiL1ler GHOST

Reading List:
    Link
    How wild I just imagine some time what happen if I destroy the whole earth and go to another place

Cutting_bamboo and Tafyunn like this.
  3. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    mortar and pestle

Tafyunn likes this.
  4. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Julius Euclius x Shiba Miyuki

Their daughter shall be named Vivy.

:blobspy:X:blobcat_knife:

blobmelt_thumbs

Last edited: Nov 12, 2022
    Cutting_bamboo and GodkiL1ler like this.
  5. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    Left shoe x right shoe
    Always chasing after one another and can only be together when they're no longer of use.

Cutting_bamboo likes this.
  6. Xian Piete

Xian Piete Author of many mediocre stories

Reading List:
    Link
    He was the Kool-aid man, she was Mrs. Butterworth... It was a forbidden love that came to an end the night Mr. Butterworth found his wife and his bed soaked in red Kool-aid.

"Oh yeah!"

7. pinik95014

pinik95014 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Romeo Juliet is the quintessential tragic love bedtime story for girlfriend, as evidenced by its countless stagings and numerous film adaptations.

8. Nani08

Nani08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Romeo and Juliet... all-time favorite.

9. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Random Love-Story Pairings... I'll just make some up, because all the one's I have seen or read mostly fit into the last criteria.

- "Sleeper" and Bed: Sleeper's story is about stress and overwork, while Bed wants to keep themselves as comfortable for Sleeper as possible. Add in the struggle for Sleeper to leave Bed every morning, while Bed keeps of trying to hold onto Sleeper for as long as possible.

- Shirt & Pants: in a poly-relationship with each other with Pants also in a physical relationship with Panties and Shirt in a physical relationship with Bra. But their only emotional relation is with each other, particularly after they bonded from being thrown together on the floor. Dress, meanwhile, is perfectly happy being alone, but keeps on getting dragged out into dates and events alongside Panties and Bra, and barely knows Shirt and Pants, even from the closet.

- Atoms/Molecules: Stable Molecules are in happy relationships, while Reactive Molecules are in relationships that have clear self-destructive trigger points. If more than two Atoms make up a Molecule, then that that relationship is larger than a pairing, while single atom structures are single, regularly happy about it. For example, Diamond is happier being single than they would be in a relationship, and get's along great with their sibling/cousin/other familial relation Graphite, who's nice enough but a bit flaky and secretly unwilling to actually try dating. "Foof", aka Dioxygen difluoride or O2F2, is a chemical that is known to not like existing as Foof very much, but that Chemistry Researchers keep making mostly so that they can state that they have. As such, Foof has the relationship that detonates within ten seconds, but that other's keep on trying to get together because "they'd look so cute together", "it'll be funny" and other, similar, reasons.

- Person & Themselves: of which I've pretty much have only heard of two versions. The more common is the Vanity or One Body Version, which is the Narcissus myth & it's variations, where someone falls in love with themselves/their reflection or are just outright Vain enough to stop caring about others. The second is the "in love with themselves, but not themselves", or the Multiple Body & Minds Version, which has a bit of possible variation. People being reincarnated to find themselves in a relationship with who they used to be, or that story where God has a discussion with a guy who just died about the fact there's only a singular soul in what we recognise as existence that's running through it repeatedly in order for it to mature and be born as God's child, before sending the soul back to be born as a Chinese girl from before he was born.

- Girl & Boy, Boy & Boy or Girl & Girl: The stereotypical love-story relationship pairing fits into one of those first three, most commonly the first one.

Cutting_bamboo likes this.
  10. Cutting_bamboo

Cutting_bamboo [Cold snow during spring] [Big Boss]

Reading List:
    Link
    farmer and high-status student. even better if it's BL / GL and in a historical timeline.
    angst ah! tragedy ah!

i
    I very much like all of these pairings.

11. Bashful Mimosa

Bashful Mimosa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I entered a pit. I'm not sure why but I want to read this bizarre ideas.

12. Wordsvendor

Wordsvendor Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey bro (might beeeeeee )
    I have an idea for my own plot. But considering it will take long periods of time when I will write it.
    I will sare it.
    MC save a weak skinny boy. From slave trader or whatever. And they became partner in there adventure. As plot develop according to certain condition they came close and MC start having a doubt is he a gay due to his attraction toward that boy. MC undergo a lot of psychological issue but in the end not in the end exactly somewhere during their adventure they are taking a bath, sleeping or plot can dependent on what kind of genre you are writing if it's ecchi you can go on with little extra stuff. He get to know that he is a girl. And about why she don't tell him earlier that he is a girl, considering he saved him it's up to you to develop an plot around it but if you ask me I can tell you about it but for now that it.
    Sorry for grammatical & spelling error

Last edited: Jan 8, 2023