Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author took away the part that Riftan maybe was destined to a great success that be the lord of small territory like Anatol. She added a few words (adjectives) here and there to the chapter.

2. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @honeybuttergarlic, :LOL::LOL::LOL: hail, Count Riftan "Radar" Calypse of Anatole and Countess Maximillian "Red haired lady" Calypse of Anatole. Perfect!!

emdl07, sendyv, JosianeLoures and 5 others like this.
  3. blade_bamf

blade_bamf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

athena1979 and Asias like this.
  4. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if Richt and Yuri have a tie while battling each other during the sword competition?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  5. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hallo Jessy, ich grüsse Dich ;)

Asias and athena1979 like this.
  6. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're absolutely right: 3.7 characters yesterday, today it's 3.5. There were cuts, what a shame. As Maxi had thought that Riftan should be more recognized, I had the futile hope that my theory was right and Maxi studied a way to resurrect the sword when he touched it. (n)

I didn't know the song either, my children like it, they always ask me to put it on to dance, or at least play dance. :LOL:

I will try to bring more details of the conversation between the two, that's what I managed to understand from the translation I read in Portuguese. ;)

When they entered the abandoned alley, Maxi quickly asked Riftan what was going on and where he was going in such a hurry, but her words were drowned out when Riftan hugged her and pressed his lips to hers like a person who has been starved for ten days.

It was such a greedy kiss that it was unbelievable that he had given her a quick kiss and left so nonchalantly before. She groaned and grabbed her cloak. The tongue filled so hard it hurt, and when she turned her head to take a breath, Riftan pursued her without leaving her time to catch her breath. Maxi shoves his shoulder, but Riftan impatiently tells her to be quiet and pushes his tongue deeper. He only let go when she was about to pass out gasping for air.

M: you should at least take a breather
    R: I gave you a break now, so take a breath
    M: Hey stop it, what do you think you're doing in a place like this. . .
    R: Who was the person who came to tease the one who was holding back (he growled while playing with her earlobe)
    M: But who provoked it? And who said you needed to hold back?
    R: You say that to the man who endured desperately because he didn't want to wake his wife who was fast asleep.
    M: I never asked to have that consideration (she wanted to say that she wouldn't mind if she was woken up, but seeing that he was at his limit, she rethought her words)
    M: I mean later, not now in a place like this.
    Riftan who was playing with her breasts, subdued walks away. It was funny to see such an imposing knight act like a child who didn't get what he wanted, Maxi can't resist and kisses his cheek.
    M: Be patient, Riftan is good at being patient.
    R: You seem to get more wicked every day.
    She then kisses the other cheek.
    R: That's annoying, you'll have to pay ten times as much tonight.
    M: I'll be looking forward to it.
    :love::love::love::love::love:

7. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From which part of Germany where are you from if you don’t mind me asking?

AlmaBerkana likes this.
  8. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the last sentence that Maxi said, she really wants to have a child.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

thanks so much for sharing that lovely conversation:ROFLMAO: dear JosianeLoures (y);)

10. VKaori

VKaori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Maxi is 25 and Riftan is 31.
    How old are Sejour and Quahel ? I thought Sejour and Quahel were younger since Riftan always called them "kid" and Maxi thought Quahel was quite young when she first met him and asked him to convey her letter to Riftan.
    But looking at your screen shots, they may not be that young.

emdl07, manlyman, AlmaBerkana and 3 others like this.
  11. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuahel 29 y/o, Sejuleu 33 y/o in book 2;
    Also in book 2 Maxi is 26, Riftan 32;
    on the first page of the forum Korean UTOT wiki is linked, there is lots of info about the characters (though u will have to use automatic translations which are always of questionable quality, but u will get the gist):
    upload_2022-11-23_20-46-55.png

emdl07, manlyman, AlmaBerkana and 4 others like this.
  12. Jessy118

Jessy118 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ich komme aus Bremen

Selina-may, athena1979 and Asias like this.
  13. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Germany. I was in Heidelberg in summer and a few year ago a visited
    Neuschwanstein, Munich, Rottenberg, Dresden, Wurzburg and Berlin

Thank you

14. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Maxi remembers her childhood memory of sneaking the blacksmith, playing with her dog, is like Riftan is out of the picture. What I find interesting in book 1 when she's in Zeno in the inn, Riftan sees her with a longing face, she felt she has been close to him and when both went to the horse ride and are under a tree and about to make love, she feels that Riftan has been part of her life. She has those feelings because she has met Riftan in her childhood but doesn't remember is like Riftan is the only person out from her memory from her childhood could be due to trauma or someone erased her memory of him.

emdl07, MDE, manlyman and 7 others like this.
  15. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you think will be the next chapter?
    The duel of of breston with -I think Yuri-
    I would never call Nirta a pet dog.
    Also, I don’t think Nirta will be the one because he is a very high ranking night and close in age to Breston and he is in the highest of his “ Knight career “ it’ll be very disappointing to lose against the villain.

I think it is Yuri is a great sword man and he has a personal matter to settle with Breston and he is still very young and can improved more

emdl07, Aria_WW, MDE and 11 others like this.
  16. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Ulyseon wants his revenge :blobhero::blobhero:. I'd prefer to see him face off Richt.
    By the way is it just me or Ulysoen has that similar fire and fighting spirit in him that Hebby had when he was 20ish (the sword competition times from Riftan POV)? :D

emdl07, Aria_WW, MDE and 9 others like this.
  17. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the chapter continues describing the duels, I hope we have more details, I feel that the author is cutting the text a lot, just as @kim rabbit had said. Let's wait, I'm on the team that expects Ulysion to beat the northern pig! :blobhero:

But, I had a really crazy dream a few days ago lol. I thought about not posting it, but since I don't have anyone to tell, I'll put it here. :blobsmilehappy:

I don't know if it's because I was rereading book 2, but in my dream it was like I was watching a movie. :blobpopcorn:

Riftan was going to play his match with Rich Bleston, but when Rich draws his sword Riftan falls to his knees and screams desperately. At that moment Maxi feels an incongruity and realizes that he was under the spell of illusion. Then suddenly Maxi turns into a white Dragon (impossible, but let's face it, it was a dream:blob_tilt:). She goes to Riftan and protects him with her wings. It wasn't clear how it happened, but I remember that Rich was working together with the Dragonians to defeat Riftan. :meowpuffydizzy:

Maxi fires a blast of fire at Ritch and he narrowly escapes and takes cover somewhere. Leon appears and kills the Dragonians that were there, but Riftan still doesn't wake up from the illusion.

Maxi returns to human form (I really don't know why she turned into a Dragon, but dreams don't make much sense:blobthinkingsmirk:), everyone comments that she has Wigru nymph blood. Ruth, who came quickly to see Riftan, is afraid that he will not be able to wake up from the illusion. Then, Maxi casts a spell so that she can enter Riftan's illusion.

She goes through several memories of him and discovers that he was the boy who saved her as a little girl. She wanders through more thoughts until she finds Riftan. She realizes that he was trapped in an illusion that a Dragonian had killed her in the stadium where the tournament was taking place. She tries to talk to him, but he doesn't listen, he just holds her body and cries. Maxi then begs saying that he was her hero, it was always him and that she couldn't live without him.

But then I woke up, it was a very agitated dream, I woke up with my heart racing.

Well, I know there are several problems with this story, how Maxi turns into a Dragon and then comes back in human form and is still dressed!? :blobsweat::blobsweat_2:
    Another funny thing is that in my dream Rich is big and fat, he has big hair and a beard like a viking and he had orange hair. I know the book doesn't describe he like that, but since he's always eating something, in my head he was a fat man. :blobscream:

Perhaps I read many theories that stuck in my head without realizing it and came to me in a dream. :blobimfine:

But definitely not a theory, just a crazy dream! ;)

18. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing. Very cool dream,:):):):) at the end Maxi could kiss Riftan and tell him she is pregnant ….he wakes up and holds Ascalon that take his form. Everyone cheers and they go back to Anatol

emdl07, MDE, manlyman and 6 others like this.
  19. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    This dream is a foreshadowing Maxi is going to remember she has met Riftan as a child in the past and the boy who saved her life.

emdl07, MDE, Primmrjss and 6 others like this.
  20. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that you managed to finish the dream. Or maybe he takes Ascalon and with its healing power, he wakes up :blobpitch:

But the part that Maxi turns into a dragon was totally unnecessary, she only protected him with her wings, more like a scene from a movie than a book. But you can't control the dream, so that's what I had :blobpats::blobpats:

emdl07, Bluecattea, MDE and 9 others like this.