Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love Yuri to defeat Richt and as an angel mentioned here in the finals Riftan will fight with Yuri, thats going to be awesome, so the whole world will acknowledge that Remdragon Knights have the best, strongest knights in the world and everyone will look up to them. It is going to be an intense fight because Yuri is one badass swordsman as well. Of course Riftan will win and wont hurt Yuri. Eventhough i like this theory but it seems impossible and anticlimatic haha. I think of course KSJ wants Riftan to defeat his enemy ie Richt, not his own subordinate.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
    emdl07, MDE, manlyman and 8 others like this.
  2. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Halo, freut mich. Ich verstehe Deutsch aber sehr wenig. Ich komme aus Indonesia. Hello, nice to meet you. I understand German but very little. I come from Indonesia.

Aaa, Bremen :) Nice!! I remember there is a fairy tale bout' 4 animals from Bremen which wanna create a music group. They're a donkey, a dog, a rooster and a cat.

@JosianeLoures, hello, there! Happy Thursday from Indonesia. I completely love your crazy theory. Because, I've my crazy theory, too. However, it's often influenced by games. I assume Ruth is more appropriate to be White Dragon's reincarnation meanwhile Maxi's definitely the nymph and Riftan's Wigrew. I still imagine Riftan will be wounded then he might be faint and unconscious. While he's closer to death, Maxi's the only who is able to save and revive him. But, to help him, she must enter his mind. For the sake of her beloved hubby, she will certainly do it with Ruth's help. When inside his mind, she will see their past, including their first rendezvous under the Oak Tree. Especially, when she gives him a flower crown and he gives her a horseshoe crown. Sorry, ....often talking nonsense things, everyone.
    :)

Oo, happy Thanksgiving to some friends who celebrate it.

emdl07, AlmaBerkana, MDE and 4 others like this.
  3. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question Did Maxi abandoned Riftan when she went to the WT and does Rfitan does more in the relationship than Maxi does as saying she does nothing in the relationship with Riftan?

Asias, Ames2021 and athena1979 like this.
  4. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Morning All of you ;)

@Asias, I´m from the North of Germany, Schleswig-Holstein between East- and Northsea.
    Greetings to you:blobhug:

Jessy, ich aus dem Süden Schleswig Holsteins, also nicht allzu weit weg. Liebe Grüsse zu Dir:blobsmirk:

What a great dream, very interesting und full of Action. (y)(y)
    I'm still waiting for the resolution, because I don't think that Richt was the mastermind, I have a different guess...:blobhero::blob_grin:

emdl07, Asias, MDE and 5 others like this.
  5. VKaori

VKaori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks

So, for 1st tournament they were :
    Sejour: 17
    Riftan: 16
    Quahel: 13
    Maxi: 10

Asias, sendyv, Ames2021 and 2 others like this.
  6. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Having another debate with Webnovel gal? :D I mean at the begining Riftan is just lusting after Maxi (I can't bring myself to call it love at the begining since he doesn't even know real her), they don't talk much. He has the noble lady/'duke's daughter that needs to be pampered' image of Maxi and it takes a while before they get to know each other. And yeah, like he protects her etc. But in a way that suffocates Maxi a bit (forbiding learning magic etc.), so in that sense he does everything in the relationship as he doesnt allow Maxi to help him at the begining :ROFLMAO:while Maxi does everything to finally be herself and help.

That's I'm not sure, since I saw a comment on Webnovel that said that when the tournament takes place it might be around a year later from the time Riftan told Ruth his 16 y/o. And yeah that's probable afterall they do later (after drake stuff) participate in other missions (they travel from Livandon to Balto and take comissions there, so it took few months at least), so maybe Riftan is 17 y/o when he takes part in tournament ?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    emdl07, Asias, Bluecattea and 7 others like this.
  7. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaah, again ...talking bout' who the mastermind is :confused: It's a little bit confusing! A few had been accused but so far, no one involved. I read in UTOT Wikipedia, it's mentioned that Breston Family's behind the declined of Roem empire. However, I have no idea why nowadays, Richt has desire to build up Roem empire again. Based on UTOT Wikipedia, it seems that his father's different from him, in the term that his father isn't as arrogant as him. Even, it's stated that his father's tired of Richt. By the way, sorry guys coz' I know that I'm often different from you. I respect you who hope Yurixion would be successful in defeating Richt. However, in my opinion, it would be more dramatic and marvelous if it were Riftan who defeated him. I'm able to guarantee that Maxi was genuinely devastated when she forsook him to WT. However, for the 1000th times, she did it for the sake of Riftan, too :(:cry:

I bet this year Riftan has been 34 years old. Meanwhile, Maxi is 28 years old. For, UTOT has already been 2 years. @honeybuttergarlic and everyone, please correct me if I am wrong. Ooo, ....completely sorry, no intention to interfere, but I hope dear Kim Soo Ji is getting much much better.

Asias, AlmaBerkana, Ames2021 and 2 others like this.
  8. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't having a debate but reading a discussion and decided to post here what I read if any agree or not so, too see I am not reading the book wrong or have a wrong assumption of Maxi but everytime I post what I read it goes the opposite what the person is saying and I'm glad this forum isn't so highly critical of Maxi, even we criticize some of her flaws but I love here they don't bash her and everyone's loves her. Is it only me but I felt in beginning of book 1 Riftan uses Maxi for his sexual needs only wanted her to be all day in the room even after doing it and I'm glad Maxi didn't listen because she said that will make her look like a mistress. I am glad Riftan later learns what it means to be in a relationship and isn't all about sex, is more than that.

emdl07, Asias, Bluecattea and 5 others like this.
  9. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    U're not the only one. At the begining I got tired of Riftan constantly starting intercourse after every smallest touch/affection Maxi did. Like bro let her express herself, even Maxi is "afraid" at some point to simply sit in his lap etc cause she fears he might pounce her. Yeah and I like that Maxi was stubborn about learning magic, how tiring is to be just ornament in somebody's bedroom..

on korean wiki it says book 2 Maxi is 26 y/o, Riftan 32 y/o. And angels here deduced from the timeline that probably 6 or more months passed since Maxi left WT. So at best now they will be 27 and 33.

10. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last chapter, Sidina says that Riftan won the sword contest and after 10 years wins the title of Wigru.

Considering that he was 28 years old in Book 1 and that he only gained his title when he defeated the dragon, he should have been between 17-18 years old when he entered the competition.

I guess 17 as it says he gained Anatol aged 18 and that must be after his knight training. (n)

emdl07, Asias, AlmaBerkana and 6 others like this.
  11. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I thought about it too. He must've been 17ish when won the sword (just like the comments on Webnovel said), recruited by RDK and then year later knighted and recieved Anatol ( it says in manhwa if im not mistaken that he was 18 when he got Anatol).

emdl07, Asias, AlmaBerkana and 6 others like this.
  12. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I nearly agree with you.

In my opinion he was a mercenary at the age of 14, two years later at the age of 16 he met Ruth. Then he went to the sword tournament, there and after that he became a Remdragon Knight and had his first success, as a prize of the king gave him Anatol (this also explains that Anatol has been in his possession for 10 years, by the time of Maxi's arrival).

Maxi once said in a conversation with Riftan (please don't ask me where exactly) that he was 25 years old when they got married. Plus 3 years of dragon submission, so he was 28 when he brought Maxi to Anatol. They were together in Anatol for almost a year before Maxi was in the World Tower for about 2.5 years, when he was almost 31 years old. Then Maxi came back and they went off together with the magicians, this has been going on for at least half a year now (I guess). So he must be almost 32 years old by now, or not too.:hmm::LOL:

emdl07, Asias, Bluecattea and 8 others like this.
  13. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    he was 12 when he left his stepfather & Croyso and joined mercenaries. Some time surely must have passed since the drake (when he was 16) I mean in his POV they have other comissions and they went even to Balto, that must've been few months at least. So I'd say more like 16-17ish. Also he meets there Gabel and Hebby and Evan said they're knights, if Riftan was 16 then Gabel would be 15 - super young for a knight; but who knows :hmm:

Also later in his POV after the sword competition there's time laps of 4 years if he was 16 during competition, he would be 20 y/o after those 4 years. He sees Maxi there, she'd be 14? that's soo young (they talk about her per "young woman", I know in different times she would have been married by that age, but idk 20 y/o gawking at 14 y/o :blobsweat:).
    Or maybe the 4 years passed since he officially joined (meaing he was knighted) - that would make sense also
    hmmm sooo many questions :sweating_profusely:

emdl07, manlyman, Asias and 6 others like this.
  14. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she was 16 when Riftan saw Maxi grown up after saving her as a child. In the next chapter of the webnovel it will be clarified, if I'm not wrong. Riftan will overhear the nobles commenting that she is of the right age to marry (16 at that time, OMG)

Today's chapter is about Riftan dancing with the sassy noblewoman, I remember after this he hears men talking about Maxi and he gets jealous

emdl07, manlyman, Asias and 10 others like this.
  15. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    So the time laps of 4 years is counted from the moment he became officially a knight - meaning when he was 18. Phew

emdl07, manlyman, Asias and 9 others like this.
  16. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah this makes sense because I believe he saw her again when he was 22 so she would be 16, which is not as weird :ROFLMAO:. I forget that in that time period, she would’ve been of marriageable age by like 12. This just reminded me of how long it took for them to reunite and for Riftan to see her again. It just makes their separation after book 1 hurt more. I am living for their togetherness now! It’s so heartwarming to read how mature and secure they are with each other while retaining that passion. It was a long time coming, but it’s paid off.

emdl07, manlyman, Asias and 8 others like this.
  17. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly, in some point of Riftan's POV it says that he back for the ducate 10 years past he go away. So he was 22 and she 16.

emdl07, manlyman, AlmaBerkana and 7 others like this.
  18. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading the POV for now (after the sword competition, before the sad realisations/times in duchy :blobsneeze:) to accumulate the chapters :D, so I can read them one after another for immerssion (those 2 chapters a week, i couldn't remeber what happened :blobsweat_2: between releases). I guess then everything will be clearer (y)

manlyman, Asias, AlmaBerkana and 7 others like this.
  19. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan is 16 when he goes to his first sword competition and after 4 years passes Maxi is 16 almost to turn 17.

20. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_20221124-192532_Google.jpg

I hope both Riff and Richt, especially Richt compete honestly. And if one of them lost, they would accept it, humbly. Some supporting characters of UTOT have been described wonderfully and beautifully by Kim Soo Ji. Even, they have been able to steal our heart, too. Sometimes, we might love them more than Riftan or Maxi. Hopefully, Kim Soo Ji still lets them alive until they return to Anatole. I know that several of you also wish RDKs would be Calypses' children uncle if Kim Soo Ji allowed Maxi to be preggo. Hi, honestly, I also wish Ruth could be Maxi's children's teacher.

emdl07, manlyman, Asias and 6 others like this.