Resolved The MC and oriMC both were reborn or have knowledge of the plot

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BravingtheWaves, Nov 24, 2022.

1. BravingtheWaves

BravingtheWaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This may be an impossible request as the details are very blurry, and I'm not sure how much of it is from the same story or simply a mixture of several. But this single plot idea continues to resurface in my mind every few days, and I hope someone can help find this ghost that's been haunting me. :sweating_profusely:

• The idea itself is that there are two children (I say children, but one of them is the MC, so likely they were teenagers, near adults), and they both know they're in a novel (or have some knowledge about the future events), but one of them, the 'blessed' child of sorts has a system or maybe a halo. And what this halo/system does is make everyone around them "stupid" and completely in love or obsessively doting, and simultaneously, makes everyone hate or strongly feel disgusted by the other child, who obviously is the MC. What the MC did in the story is avoid anyone foretold to have connection to the "blessed" child. I have some memory that people with no connection were confused by the ones that did. Like there was a certain sort of awareness that something wasn't right with them.
    • This may or may not be a switched at birth plot. I have a sense that they were siblings of sorts, but not actually related? I'm not sure.
    • One of them was a transmigrator?

This is all I can remember. I do hope someone knows what I'm taking about. Thank you in advance.

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2 novels come to mind to me. Hope one of them is the one you're looking for

Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder from a Novel - MC is reborn and antagonist has transmigrated into body of his twinsister
    I Woke up and Was Pregnant - antagonist is MC's father's illegitimate daughter, no rebirth or transmigration as far as I remember

BravingtheWaves likes this.
  3. Our Meeting in July

Our Meeting in July Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. BravingtheWaves

BravingtheWaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the spoilers in the reviews section for Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder from a Novel, and I definitely think this is it!! Thank you so much! :aww:

It's Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder as linked above. But the similar plot here makes it look like a very interesting read.Thank you for your help, I will add this to my reading list. :meowpuffymelt:

Our Meeting in July likes this.
  5. IDontPlayWithFire

IDontPlayWithFire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Retiring From The Entertainment Industry, I Became The Real Young Master Of A Luxurious Family

BravingtheWaves likes this.