Spoiler Governess of a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twilight_123, Sep 9, 2022.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ann is a book lover, and her newest addiction is a novel called Death of The Evil Duke Gerald. In the story, Duke Gerald is hated due to his cruelty but as Ann dives deeper into the story, she wonders if his demise could’ve been avoided had he not lost the people he loved. She shakes off the thought, realizing that she cannot change the story’s ending…that is until she gets transported into the novel. Ann is informed that she has 90 days to change the duke’s fate and if she fails…she will never be able to return to her world again.

Other Names-
    Blackened Duke Strategy Plan
    Hei Hua Gongjue Gonglve Jihua
    Hēi Huà Gōngjué Gōnglüè Jìhuà
    黑化公爵攻略计划

[​IMG]

Just right click on the image to view the image on the new tab:blobokhand:

So i want some spoillerss for this one:aww:

Its kinda typical ig....but i really liked the characters::bloblove::

Especially the ML...Gerald who doesn't hv a really bad reationship with his son Demaris...:bloblove::blob_patpat:

The FL's character is likeable as welll...not annoying...smart...cute as well:blobicecreamlove:

Nada Amore and Nia2760 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already been a month. Why r there no spoilers?! :blobwoah:

Spoilers please! :blobalert:

Anyway, that redhead princess looks so evil. Is she the antagonist?

Lena36 likes this.
  4. toiluondi

toiluondi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please! :oops::oops::oops:

5. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Here for spoilers, are the original ML and FL friends? I feel scared every time MC goes to them for help

Alniyat and Khadz like this.
  6. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same original FL is giving villainess vibes due to her jealousy.

lazynoodles, Alniyat and RubySBS like this.
  7. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the reason why....

So, the OG FL used to live in an orphanage...n she saw the ML when he came in the orphanage...

N fell in love at first sight with him....

But she was also aware of the fact that he was a Duke n there was no way their relationship could work...she was just satisfid by looking at him from far away

That's why her logic is that she saw him first n so why he is so close to our FL:facepalm:

8. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I read that in the Manga but her logic simply strengthen her villainess vibes instead of reducing it unfortunately. It makes OG FL look delusional especially since she once thought something along the lines: "I saw him first, so why was she (FL) chosen instead". She never approached ML or talked to him apparently so why is he supposed to remember her?! It's also obvious that he teats FL differently from other females as he he cold to others so she should get a hint that he was never interested in her and probably never will. Was he supposed to remain single of he doesn't find a noble just because OG FL met him first?! Her logic is flawed.
    OG FL believes that if a person meets a man for 100 days consecutively then they are fated partners. But thing is she always followed him to the place he usually goes to read and spies on him for a 100+ days. So I can't call it meeting. ML didn't know she was there and never started a conversation even once. Its different from meeting a person a 100 times coincidentally. I think she as a child misunderstood the Legend of finding a fated partner if u meet them for 100 days. I hope her delusional attitude doesn't turn her into a crazy possessive person who tries to harm FL.
    Right now FL only seems to be oblivious of and trusting as OG FL has not harmed her or showed signs of wanting to harm her yet. But I hope FL does not turn into the ignorant types who fall into the traps of all the Villain and villainesses that may appear. (she was framed by evil princess before but this was unavoidable as she is simply a commoner and cannot go against the royalty.)

9. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    IK....she's is completey delusional:facepalm:......i hope this won't turn into a very big deal...n she becomes that 'Typical Villainess':blobpopcorn_two:

The Imperial Princess is already enough for me to handle..:bloborz:.......i don't want a lot of villains in this manga as I want to see more romantic scenes:blobwhistle: of our cute couple::bloblove:: ML n FL:blobtaco::bloblove::blob_pompom:

Khadz likes this.
  10. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the same 2ay.i am quite tired of heroine turned villainess trope and ignorant, weak FL who falls for all the traps of jealous characters. Putting those 2 trope into one might really ruin this good story especially since its one of the few Mangas with really good drawings.

twilight_123 likes this.
  11. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    Ik...there is another manhua i read with a very good art which is also very good....

I mean it also didn't hv a lot of villains n villainess...they kept the story sweet throughout:blobkiss::bloblove:::bloblove::

Khadz likes this.
  12. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the name of the manhua?

twilight_123 likes this.
  13. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    The name of the manhua is 'Becoming an Empress is Hard'

It is must read...:blobmelon:

N has a realllllllllllllyyy verrrrrryyyy goooooddddd arrrtttttt::bloblove::::bloblove::

The art is just....chef's kiss:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

N i really like the story:blobkiss:

Khadz likes this.
  14. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I will read it.

15. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy New Year Guysssss......:blob_pompom::shiblobmelt::blobsmilehappy:

Alniyat likes this.
  16. MmmReaderSince2019

MmmReaderSince2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the FL/MCxs true bloodline?

Alniyat likes this.
  17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Judging from the comments, is this series an original one? No source material?

Alniyat likes this.
  18. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how old is he and his son? Is his son by blood or adopted?

Empress Megami likes this.
  19. Empress Megami

Empress Megami Member

Reading List:
    Link
    s
    . Same question here

20. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Presumably, the main story ended recently. It is revealed at the last couple of latest chapters, Demaris and the Duke aren’t related (despite the art almost making them look father and son). If you continue reading, it’ll be revealed (I won’t bother with spoiler text box since it is available online for search), Demaris is the son of the one of the prince (the one adored by the emperor). I forgot if it was Demaris’s mom or the Prince who asks Gerald’s father to protect their would-be son (or a butler representative sent him, I dunno) but basically if I remember it correctly, in the end, unaware of Demaris’s true bloodline, Gerald simply raises him thinking he is his son. We find out about this when the villainous CP finds out Demaris comes from a rare bloodline of great magicians and his backstory is essentially wanting to prove to the king. King attempts to kill his own son since he put his grandson from his favored son in danger. CP in his disappointment attempts a magic kamikaze attack. Gerald sacrifices himself. MC is given a ticket home but changes her wish for everyone’s happiness/Gerald to live. Last panels, God is still baffled (to the point he stops time and converses with MC alone) she chose a fictional character over her ticket home (but ofc it was a test). Time continues, Demaris is king but wants to stay with his adoptive parents since he’s still young. Gerald and MC marry and kiss panel. Last pages is god in a modern bookstore hoping the next story will also end in a happy ending.

Empress Megami likes this.