Spoiler I Raised Cinderella Preciously

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ryokucha, Jun 27, 2020.

1. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    manhwa covers

hongmeowpanda, Marijaa, Jukki and 5 others like this.
  2. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally!!!:aww:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. yukirina

yukirina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This question was addressed on the first page.

I assume your actual question is "where can I find rest of the chapters translated?" to which I do not have an answer for. I read it in Korean.

4. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about Mildred husband please ? Is he really dead and never come back at all in the story or there is more to tell about him ?

5. TiaUnniee

TiaUnniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here some involved characters you should know
    1) Elena Gus- daughter of Baron Gus who's the owner of the gallery Mildred, Lily and Daniel visited. Mildred saved her from a falling statue and overheard Daniel saying that he loves Mil.
    2) Marianne Steward - Sister of Elena Gus, she mistakenly assumes that Iris is the "Miss Vans" that Daniel loves from Elena. (the one who confronts Iris in the balcony from prev chapter)
    3) Ronnie Harris- Fred's friend who sent a letter to Mildred informing her of Fred's death and arrival of his body from the ship "Seagull"

Here's what happened:
    Someone claiming as Fred Vans will go to the house and inform Mil that he is alive. Due to an accident, his face is disfigured and he has lost his memories that is why he is just back now. Mil was doubtful, as she assumes that the fake's is only bandaged but is fine underneath. Daniel takes a look as "Fred" is afraid to show his disfigured face to Mil. Daniel confirms that his face is really disfigured/damaged.

Mil ponders why "Fred" has suddenly appear, she assumes that he has heard how Mil has earned money from selling a painting from her house and her recent contributions to Fairy Spring desserts that have earned her fame (and money)

"Fred" has asked for monetary support for living expenses and Mil demands a doctor to confirm his injuries and his friend Ronnie Harris to corroborate his story. "Fred" finally agrees and sends a letter to Mil for a meeting place and she and Daniel wait for him to arrive there.

Meanwhile "Fred" is sneaking in the house, the girls are inside with some servants. However, Ashley was alone in the greenhouse when "Fred" saw her. He tells ashley that he is her father and he has come back. Her mother has not allowed him to see her, and has stolen her inheritance. He tells her to show him where Mil keeps her jewels/money. Ashley realizes that this man is not her father, and her mother is not that kind of person. By the time she realizes, Lily and a maid goes to the greenhouse to find Ashley and "Fred" takes Ashley hostage. He demands money and a carriage.

Mil and Daniel has been waiting for a while already and Mil has a bad feeling. She tells Daniel that they need to go back to the house but worries as they are currently far. Daniel offers to teleport? (with his fairy powers) to her house.

They show up in the greenhouse behind Fred, and Mil kicks him between his legs. He passes out and Ashley gets free..

Turns out "Fred" is really Ronnie Harris, the friend who sent the letter to Mil. Daniel wonders how Ronnie Harris can afford a magician to artificially disfigure his face as this is expensive. Turns out a nobel's proxy has contacted him for Fred's body and paid him to impersonate Fred

Mil and Daniel later finds out the noble in question is Marianne Steward. She stole Fred's body and told Ronnie to impersonate Fred so that Mil cannot be declared a widow and remarry. she is also responsible for spreading rumor about Fred Vans being back. This is all because to be declared a widow, the body must be found or else Mil has to wait for 5 years before being declared a widow. Marianne figures that as long as Madam Vans cannot be married, maybe Daniel will get tired of waiting, and her sister Elena Gus can comfort Daniel (pffft)

* Daniel takes revenge and obstruct their business LOL :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Fred is really dead, apparently dead for 2 years as a victim of robbery

Shion Lee, Am_elf, Hathley and 24 others like this.
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    This feels really weird for me that the woman did not develop at all. She ruined the relationship of two people due to a misunderstanding and she's taking a HUGE risk by offending Daniel. Its fine to support your cousin but that very same cousin got saved by that person, just... where is her brain in all of this. Thanks for spoiling though

7. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi do you have more spoiler about lily and casey + iris and ryan?

8. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    why is the manhwa not updating again after chapter 91?

9. TiaUnniee

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you want to know?

10. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Cinderella's Father Fred...
    How much does the narrative actually tell us about him?
    All I know from Mildred's pov in the webcomic that he was a very bad reckless businessman and that a scumbag willing to sell off his own 'precious' daughter to any rich disgusting old men.

11. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    i would like to know their fluffy moments:aww:and moment when lily start liking casey

12. TiaUnniee

Reading List:
    Link
    you've summarized it basically.

there's not much fluff, cause all the fluff was with Mildred and Daniel....
    Before the start of the princess candidate selection exam, Ryan and Iris was able to talk and Ryan apologizes for not telling Iris who he is. Ryan offers to tell his parents to not continue the candidate exams. BUT Iris refused, as she wants to participate to prove that she is a worthy candidate and she didnt get her position for being the person the prince is in love with.

Lily started attending like an artist convention/meet ups, but it was in the more unsavory/unsafe neighborhood. Casey always takes Lily there to guard her.
    With a hint from Iris on how to help/show how he cares to Lily, he decided to clean up the streets in where the artists convene for Lily (with permission from the crown)

After five years since they met, Lily realizes that she does not want to inherit Mildred's Count title. During these five years, Lily has dated other people but Casey has remained steadfast and single. She tells Casey that if he is willing to wait, she will marry him when she's thirty. (Count title will be inherited by Ashley, but to protect her Lily decides to wait till 30 so to not let people know that Ashley will be inheriting the title and not Lily)

Also, Lily gets pregnant with a girl before they get married to the shock of society.

Seeing Lily with a not easy pregnancy, Casey declares that he does not want any more children. In the end their daughter inherits the title (After much lobbying by the Casey family to allow girls to inherit titles.)

Shion Lee, Am_elf, Hathley and 21 others like this.
  13. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoiler!!

14. Ahmad5156007

Ahmad5156007 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will leon tell Iris that he's actually the prince?

Who does Ashley end up with?

15. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know around which chapters is this from? I really wanna read the continuation.

16. TiaUnniee

Reading List:
    Link
    Leon doesn't tell Iris directly.. the Vans family will go to a gallery party and Leon will attend as the prince. People will exclaimed that the prince has arrived.. and Iris will just then realize he's the prince. (way to go Leon smh)

by the end of the novel, it doesn't say who Ashley ends up with, i think she just stayed single while she inherited Mildred's title and manages the Vans company

17. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the Spoilers.
    I have questions about Daniel:
    What is the reason why he doesn't want to pass down his Fairy Godmother Blood?
    Did he become fully mortal by reincarnating in Modern South Korea to meet FMC and was her original real name ever revealed?
    Are there any informations about her OG identity life before becoming Mildred?
    And why did Daniel fall in Love with 'Mildred'?
    Easy answer would be: Because she is a Reincarnated NLOG Heroine in a Fantasy Romance/Fairy Tale World.

Also Thank You for giving us crucial Spoilers!

I would like to know from you:

What do you think of Daniel being the ML for Mildred?
    To be frank, he doesn't appeal to me that much and he seems just to be a convenient supporting rich powerful dandy love-interest. I don't really care about him.
    Honestly it's the women/major female characters who are interesting and drive the whole story.

Daniel is similar with the ML Theodore Carlton/Teddy in 'My Husband Ascended as the Chosen One/My Husband awakened as a Hero'.
    Both MLs Daniel and Teddy are eccentric noblemen that despite being low ranking aristocrats are in a special position that allows them to do anything they want. They are bold/shameless enough to court an unusual 'married' woman/the FMC with child/children, they keep trying to seduce/win the annoyed Heroine over with many expensive gestures/gifts even though they get many times rejected by her and the independent Mother Bear FL treats them like immature little boys.
    These guys are at the beginning kinda bothersome/pushy, not that toxic; but at the same time respectful + helpful enough towards their special love woman and become jealous manchildren whenever their FL gets close to another man.
    Well to be fair, all MLs attracted to the FLs in this Genre behave like that.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2023
    81ganzy likes this.
  18. hastingsj

hastingsj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole spoiler forum has been a huge shock to me. I expected a fairy godmother & magic from the begining... but I expected it the be the MC Mildred!! Not the ML Daniel!! The cover puts Mildred in the witches hat with a wand, and the whole transmigrating into the stepmother, I was sure SHE WAS the fairy godmother who answered the OG Mildreds wish by taking care of & raising her daughters. I suspected Daniel was something like an illegitimate prince who had also gotten a fairy wish & had fallen in love with the fairy godmother & somehow figured out she was inhabiting Mildred.
    Fully 100% did not expect Daniel to be the fairy and the MC to have randomly fallen in to the narrative and caught his attention XD

Meizey likes this.
  19. GhostFlute

GhostFlute Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure what you mean by "randomly fallen in to the narrative" but I interpret that you mean Daniel becomes infatuated with Mill randomly? While his infatuated was certainly not planned by anybody/anything, the novel says that Daniel became intrigued with Mill at first because of the way the magic of the Land interacts with her. It's like, think of it this way. You're a fairy in a world with magic and you see a familiar aura around every person you see around you. Then suddenly one day you meet a person and their aura is... not quite normal let's say. You can't say for sure that they come from another, but you know in your heart of hearts that there's something afoot here. I don't know how to explain it well because I read the novel in original. TLDR: Daniel's initial interest towards Mill is not entirely random (but it also doesn't dictate his deeper for her, those are the results of our dear CP!) : D

EDIT: forgot to say, I really like your spin on the story!

Meizey likes this.
  20. hastingsj

hastingsj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant more along the lines of: if this was a cinderella fairytale (which we now know it isnt... at least not for this family) then the MC fell into it (transmigrated) quite randomly from our world. It seems anyone might have been chosen to be part of this story (by the fairy? by weird fate?). It just happened to be the MC. When I suspected the MC of being the fairy godmother I thought she was answering a wish and had gotten her memories muddled (why she had memories of our world). You are right that it follows that Daniel noticed her BECAUSE she was so randomly out of place, but his interest in the weird thing in his environment is more logical than the fact she just showed up one day in someone else's body. But is transmigration ever logical lol?
    and thanks
    (。・//ε//・。)

Meizey likes this.