is there a way to make my TWS not suck?

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by Shiki, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Shiki

Shiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I got this TWS from a seminar I attended. I don't think the brand exists outside my country though (or at least, not this country and probably china), as the google search results' language is my native language only. according to market place, it is priced at 22 USD.

So, even compared to my headphone, the sound suck so much for listening to the music. High bass and the sound also feel like too muffled. There are more complaints, but it's not related to the sound.

What I want to ask is, is there a way to improve the sound quality, software side? On windows, and if possible, android.

2. DontLookDown

DontLookDown One with the bed

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no way to get more fidelity out of those headphones, but if you just want to change (slightly) the mid/treble/bass of the headphones' sound profile, I'd recommend VoiceMeeter. You can change some output stuff, but I've never used it for anything drastic, so I don't know if it will be entirely effective. Worth a shot. That's only for PC, though.

A quick Google search says Soundflower is an alternative which also works for Android, so I'd check that out as well

3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you use flac?

4. Shiki

Shiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no.

5. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    I bougt some really cheap wireless ear buds for $25 Jpop from JBL are really good even on a video call or phone call.

6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Use flac files instead of mp3 files.

7. Molen

Molen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if your TWS comes with changeable ear tips try to change it, sometimes it need a bigger/smaller eartips to fit your ear cannal more snugly, it can affect the sound quality.

If you TWS doesnt have changeable ear tips, try to use equalizer app/software.

You can also try to listen to different music genre, some earbuds are good at only some specific music genre.

Note: remember that at it is a $22 TWS, it wont be comparable to $22 or less wired earbuds, because generally TWS are more expensive than wired earbuds at the same quality. So, it might be better to just use free earbuds from your phone instead.