Spoiler The count's intruders

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Alejas

Alejas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Rania pregnant at the end of the season 2?!

2. Sakura miken

Sakura miken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet. I bet she will be but at the ending of S3. The author said, second ML will come in the next season. M excited to see the redemption arc of Ben.

Landen trained the dog to bite Ben but in order to protect him, his mother gets bitten n later dies. Ben has a younger brother.

Raina tried to commit suicide as she thought Ben committed suicide. Ben remembered everything and was terrified of his mistakes.

Raina said she wants to go home. She is tired of loving him and now only wants to live for her son.

3. StegosaurusGrape

StegosaurusGrape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sure she would be, kinda hope she is. Because I don’t see her sleeping with Benedict at all until she forgives him, which I think will take awhile. If she is pregnant it would definitely add to the drama and give Benedict a chance to see what he missed during the war and how hard Rania had it being alone during pregnancy. I’d also like to see the baby sister more than a chapter.

The mother was already sickly when she got bit by the dog, so she was even worst afterwards. While Mother is still on bedrest(deathbed) the father still allows Mistress and Landen to terrorize the manor. This is when Benedict starts telling his mother to do something about the badmouthing, so she does commit suicide by hanging.

Fathers Involvement
    There’s a scene in the later chapters where Ben’s father comes in and he see's his father take his mother down and burns the rope in the fire. I think he tells them to keep the suicide a secret also. Afterwards the father bans Mistress and Landen from the manor and locks himself in his room because of guilt. This is probably why he becomes sickly as he later dies 2 years later on his own deathbed.

Rania hates Landen, or will hate Landen, when she gets to know his involvement in harming Hayden and responsible for hiring Laura and Felix. So she will never accept him.

My theory on Felix

We’ve gotten snippets here and there of Felix’s past. My theory is he’s somehow related to the mother, maybe he’s a cousin or nephew. She also could’ve been pregnant before she got bit and gave up the baby, which is why Felix appears just a little older than Hayden. I can’t really see him being 30 years old. But countering that, Felix has shown that he’s seen the mother before.

4. Sakura miken

Sakura miken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Landen trained the dog to bite Ben but in order to protect him, his mother gets bitten n later dies. Ben has a younger brother.

Raina tried to commit suicide as she thought Ben committed suicide. Ben remembered everything and

Felix and Ben have same mother. He was born with a disease that doesn't allow him to grow which kinda why he looks like a kid. Their dad hated him due to that n thought he will bring disgrace to the family, do he abandoned him

5. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter(s) was this? I already knew the father was a POS but he just added more shit on top of his already humongous pile.

I can’t quite remember but did Big Felix get someone to hypnotize him into becoming Little Felix or did someone make him do it? I know it was mentioned that while he was at the mansion he was slowly losing the hypnotism. That’s why he was talking to himself but it seemed like he knew about it.

6. justwantocomment

justwantocomment Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember, Felix had 2 personalities but because of the accident, one more emerge. He constantly gone for hypno so his 'weak' personality wont come out and take over his body. Thus the Felix who is the leader of the 'mafia' group, goes by Hunter, is his strong personality.

Tt123 likes this.
  7. yoyo098

yoyo098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only sensible take I've seen in this thread. I think the reason people are on FL's side is most likely because they are women and can probably relate and self insert as the FL. That's why everyone is so quick to dismiss FL previous actions now that Benedict finished his depressive state. Not only did the FL emotionally abuse Benedict, she also could've emotionally abuse hayden if he wasn't so smart for his age. They both did awful things and both emotionally abused each other. Benedict should apologize and Rania should forgive him. Also I don't understand the point of a 2nd ml. All it does is going to make Benedict more jealous and weird like what Rania has been doing since the START OF THE MANHWA LOL.

I don't see the point in a second ML tbh would honestly make the story worse for me. Did the author use those exact words? Or is it just some guy with one sided feelings and is really annoying about confessing.

8. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It also seems strange to me and more because Author said that Hayden was going to have a little sister...:hmm::blobsalute:
    introducing another love interest seems forced to me to create unnecessary drama

yoyo098 and crsnjnl like this.
  9. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood using the translation on Instagram, it’s really just one sided feelings from the male. I don’t think I would mind much if the writing is done right, which I trust the author to do. I assume this 2nd ML is written in S3 to boost Rania’s confidence and self-esteem because no matter how prideful she is, her self-esteem is touching lava right now. It’s also to make Benedict jealous of course and possibly open up more to Rania about his feelings.

As another person posted S3 should have Rania building up her confidence for doing projects and meeting people. Her low self-esteem was part of the problem in the marriage.

likeymiks likes this.
  10. yoyo098

yoyo098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it’s done like that I guess I wouldn’t mind it too much. Though it do e poorly it cqn definitely ruin the season for me.

11. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about Benedict's father. Can someone spoil why that POS brought Landen and his mistress into the mansion, was it out of love and his feelings for the legal wife if there was barely any?
    I forgot about him, just read the previous spoiler about him burning Ben's mother suicide rope and locking himself up after barring the other woman and her son before dying.

So I'll be glad if someone can spoil about him again.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
  12. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I kind of agree with this view. I don't want all dramatic, full of regret crying, tears of blood sort of redemption arc. I simply want him to man-up and own-up to his mistakes. Rania apologized for her mistake, she made further progress and grew from some of her mistakes(at least attempted to, on some). Benedict needs to reciprocate this feeling.

As of now, it almost feels like a huge loss on Rania's part to keep on harbouring feelings for such an unfeeling stubborn man. Which is probably why readers are feeling largely unsettled by the status quo right now. Benedict stands at the advantages position in this relationship, holding all the reins, while Rania hold no strengths nor any say in the matter whatsoever. She's kind of... really weak.

Honestly I'd rather have her change in that department than watch Benedict grovel. While I do expect a direct and sincere apology from his part, other than that I don't have much to expect from him. After all, He is a pretty good father and a good man outside of his relationship with Rania. Still, I do hope Rania will stop being so emotionally dependent on Benedict. You can still love a person without wearing your heart on your sleeve. She needs cool off those 10 years of unrequited emotional baggage and accept the status quo as is now. Love is just a feeling that comes and goes. Trust is what holds a relationship. I hope she cool off her feelings after Benedict comes clean and apologizes and build some trust in each other as spouses. That's way more important than some fickle romance.

You're taking the other extreme side instead of understanding the position Rania was put in. They both are at fault in this. Having past truama doesn't give you a free pass to traumatize others. And Rania did infact convey her feelings when she initiated to sleep with him which he conveniently forgot altogether and pretended it never happened. So it's not a stretch for her to assume that she got rejected and resent him for it. Especially after going through the entire pregnancy period all alone without any emotional support. Honestly I do agree with the fact that she needs to let go of her unrequited love for her to actually grow up as a person. But other than that, he needs to man-up and apologize as she did. She does deserve an apology for being falsely considered as an adulterer for 10 years and Hayden deserve an apology for being assumed as a bastard for 10 years.

YESSSSS THIS IS WHAT I WANTED.
    Omg I love this progress. This is exactly what was lacking from her. She needs to love herself and get away from that toxic unrequited love she holds for a man. I'm so glad she finally got this wake up call. What we need from Rania is not a hot-headed emotional teenager with so many pent-up feelings. But rather, a mature women and a responsible mother.
    I'm so hyped for the next arc. Everything is resolving so well. This is the best.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  13. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it worthy to read?

14. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is. At first, I didn't think it's worth it simply kept going because I loved Heyden and wanted to know how he would deal with it all and hold his family together as he had hoped to. But then I was honestly attracted by Rania's character growth and Benedict's love for the child. And now, the disappointing parts of their personalities are getting cleared(at least on Rania's part, she really had a huge character development considering how rigid she was at the beginning.). Honestly it's well worth the read as long as you can endure the infuriating parts at the start of the novel.

StegosaurusGrape and karaa00000 like this.
  15. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the problem alot of you are acting like ranias suffering was the worst just because she was a woman why can't we understand that they both suffered and both of them need to apologise and grow and bringing up the sex part is unnecessary because she tried to force a man that didn't love her to have sex because he was leaving so her doing that and expecting love is her own fault

16. aasin

aasin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's back! just saw chapter 80

StegosaurusGrape and hyakkiiiii like this.
  17. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I srsly love this story. Idk why everyone is blaming Benedict but idont tbh, Benedict is a man who is deeply scarred. Rania on the other hand is naive. Both of them have too much pride to let the other person know that they love each other. Benedict couldn't understand his love whereas Rania couldn't speak out loud. What I really like about Rania is that just on one belief or what should I call it, um like the scenery she saw when Benedict held his son for the first made her believe that she could not leave Benedict ever. That one single memory made her hold onto her feelings for Benedict though it became sour she still held on for 10 total years. It's really hard to do so. Ik what she felt when she heard her husband calling out for women desperately in his dreams. She couldn't speak out loud but it hurts like hell. She loved that person for so many years only to hear him call some other women's name in his dreams, so yeah she took some extreme steps but that was the way for her to make him feel the same she did. Benedict on the other hand, was a person whose heart was wounded. Benedict didn't remember their first night so its normal for him to feel like she had an affair, but despite that he couldn't let them go. Yes it's true that he went to the war to die and he didn't reply her but at that time his house was the source of his trauma. He still lived with his father and yearned for his love even though his father was the reason for his sufferings, he knew that and hated himself for this. He still fulfilled his duties as a father though he thought Hayden wasn't his son.
    He didn't try to love Rania because he thought Rania already had someone she loved and was waiting for him. What he didnt realise was that, when he started loving Hayden, he started feeling the same for Rania as well. Here's another thing, may be he loved Rania bfr he left for the war. (The night they spent. Well his ejaculation problem didn't happen with Rania) but there's also the possibility that it might be because Rania was his wife. ( He didn't want to have illegitimate children) but most probably it's bcz he loved her. It's true that Rania suffered bcz of Benedict but Benedict was already a wounded person. I don't blame both of them. Both were wrong to rant all their problems to Hayden in the first place but yes, Benedict needs to apologise to Rania for his mistakes. She suffered way too much bcz of him and Rania needs to apologise to Hayden for pouring her heart to a child like that.

salty25 and Justpassingthrough like this.
  18. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What??? I don't think that way. Not at all. Did you read my comment in full?
    If anything my opinion was neutral for both parties. I only said Rania deserves an apology because she does. I mean she never did shy away from apologising to him about her mistake. What's so fking wrong in asking the man to do the same? Especially for undermining that poor child and almost making him another victim of unavoidable circumstances just like Benedict was in his childhood.
    Here's what you don't get, Benedict's pain was mainly caused by his parents and his surroundings as he grew up. While Rania's pain was mainly caused by Benedict. And yes, portion of it is her own fault because she fell in love with him and stayed unnecessarily adamant in her unrequited love which is childish and naive for a grown women. That is why I wished for her to change and grow the hell up.
    Seems to me you're the one that's so adamant in white washing one side that you don't see other people's opinions in full. lol

And that point you made is kinda ridiculous, why do people marry if not to satisfy their sexual urges in a legitimate way and build a new family to extend their lineage. Wdym forcing him to sleep with her lmao? It's not as if he said no, consent was given and he went with the act by his own volition. That's what they are supposed to do after marrying. Its not rape, gaslighting, blackmail or abuse. When two people marry for whatever the fking reason, whether political or not, they have their obligations and responsibilities to fulfil in that marriage. Why tf would you remain married to a total stranger otherwise? Just divorce lmao, there's no marriage contract or anything involved within this story.
    This isn't some fairy tale where they will fall in love, hold hands and walk into the horizon, happily ever after with rainbows and sunshine. Marriage isn't some fickle decision you should take just so you can get things overwith or satisfy other people's expectations. If doing that just for the sake of it, then you're ruining another uninvolved person's life completely with your fickleness.
    And love doesn't solve all issues in a marriage either. It's actually an unnecessary fking burden. Love is supposed to be a byproduct of harmonious coexistence and trust. Not the initial investment.

Honestly I'm fed up with this ridiculous arguments of trying to white wash one side or ther other, when both are equally at fault. The real victim here is the child, Hayden. Yet nobody talks about him. This ain't some gender war. This is marriage, marriage is an act of coexistence. Both sides needs to be responsible for their choices and shouldn't shy away from facing the consequences of the result of those choices.

PS. If you do not agree with my point of view, then it is fine. I will try to understand and respect your view of things, so let's keep our differences and drop the subject. We are different people living in different societies with different influences. So it is understandable that we have different view of things and there's no need to convince or justify our view to each other if we have solidified our own beliefs.
    I apologise for trying to be the end piece here, I was just annoyed by how much people go back and forth with this topic. Even I also did the same when I thought the person didn't know the whole story before forming the opinion but that was kind of dumb big headed of me lol.
    Anyway, sorry for the long comment but I won't be stuffing this into a spoiler tag because I wish people won't use my words against me without understanding what I'm trying to say in full. I won't clog the thread anymore.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Everybody!
    Hope you all will have wonderful holidays and shitload of good novels to read in 2023! :meowflower:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2022
    Lighthouse, Azka Anees and hyakkiiiii like this.
  19. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    I said they should both apologise I just don't want either party to be one sided when the both made mistakes and up until now it was mostly one sided eith people wanting ml to grovel at hee feet for forgiveness and all that stuff you said about marriage is irrelevant because one they were strangers essentially and didn't agree to any of that and let's not be hypocritical because if it was the other way around and the fl got so drunk that she couldn't remember having sex it would not be so easy to say she gave consent yall kill with that shit bro he's a man ofc he didn't deny her but she initiated all that because he was leaving.

20. aasin

aasin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a summary of chapter 81, pleaseeee!!
    Who is that woman??
    Didn't understand a thing :(

StegosaurusGrape likes this.