Forgotten Title A story about political marriage conflict?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ShunVX, Mar 19, 2023.

1. ShunVX

ShunVX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the title of the manga/manhwa I read a long time ago, but I can still remember a bit of the story so I appreaciate if someone can tell me what the title is.

The story is about a nobility/royalty women with a dark skin colour married into a white skin kingdom as a concubine or second queen and managed to get a child in their first night.

The kingdom is a bit twisted in head where they are believing in bloodline purity supremecy and the king is shunned because his father making a good decision by marrying a women without blood relationship with the royal family. Though the king is subjected to low self esteem because of their relative talk about blood purity.

He married his close cousin in the pretext of purify the bloodline again (according to his cousin word) but wasn't managed to get a successor and the mc is called to become second wive/concubine.
    They king and his first wife want to take the child from her but she refuse as she afraid they will mistreat her son because of his skin colour.

I hope someone can help me as it already coming in my mind since early this year.

Baldingere likes this.
  2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ShunVX

ShunVX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link