Resolved Ger buys a husband

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Singingintherain, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Singingintherain

Singingintherain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot title and want to reread this.
    plot:
    BL yaoi gay two guys
    Ger is in love with someone but they use him. He dies. Transmigrated still a Ger. He is landlord of previous ex. Realizes he has to get married or the state will choose someone for him, decides to buy himself a husband. The new husband and wife get some servants and are living their best life.

2. BewareofFangirls

BewareofFangirls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ugly Ger’s Farming Story

3. Singingintherain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the reply but that isn’t the one. The first couple of chapters are interesting so I’m definitely gonna read it though.

I have decided to give more plot in the hopes that it’ll help find what I’m looking for!

So modern world to ancient transmigration
    Same name in both worlds. In ancient world is orphan. Not sure about the modern world because there was only one or two chapters (maybe) on the modern world and it’s been so long since I originally read it.
    He is ok looking the entire time but due to the culture of the world, GER’s wear veils until they are married. Therefore, no one really knows how he looks until after he’s married, though he decides to mostly still wear the veil ( I think not 100% sure on this!!!!!)
    In original world he was dating this guy but the guy was scum and using him (shall now refer to him as ex). MC dies.
    Upon waking up (with knowledge of both life) he realizes he has a “affair” type relationship with a male of the same name as his previous world relationship (his ex).
    He is the landlord of the father of his EX. His ex has been getting him to not take the rent from his father because his father doesn’t have the money to pay the rent. Therefore his ex is dating him and they get to live free on MC land. The MC immediately breaks up from him and goes to the head chief of village and mentions how the ex’s father hasn’t paid rent in a while. This is to force the ex’s father to either pay or leave I assume. The village chief mentions about getting married because I think there was a marriage contract but the other party wants to not follow through anymore and our MC is like it’s OK they don’t have to follow through. I don’t want to get married. And the village chief says well you should find someone because if you don’t you’ll be forced to get married to someone that the state chooses which is not a good marriage. So our main character goes and buys a servant/ slave person to get married to. He treats person as husband and then buys servants to better his life.

I’m sure there’s a deep backstory with the main characters husband/ servant, probably royalty of another country who lost his memories, but I was not far enough in the story to have any details of that

4. Singingintherain

Reading List:
    Link