Recommendations Matriarchy and female Alpha × male Omega

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chuchuchama, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    队长他人设崩了[abo]
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/3521628?more=0&whole=1
    https://m.shubaow.net/186/186778/

Everyone thinks that Ji Shuhe should be an A, or the kind of strong A who can knock down a large number of people as soon as the pheromone is released. However, ever since Ji Shuhe dated a little girl named Pei Jia, sweet and greasy milk-flavored pheromones have always appeared on his body. The most ridiculous thing is that the pheromones still belong to an Alpha. "Boss, although everyone thinks that double-A love has no future, as partners, we support you unconditionally." The team members said earnestly. However, after a while... "Boss, why is your belly getting bigger!? Could this be some new type of ability from the enemy?" No, in fact, it’s milky and sticky behind the scenes. It’s still a vinegar jar.
    The girl who looks like O but A X the guy who looks like A but B
    female college student x professional abilities, with an age difference of 5 years. Probably, after 24 years of scum, I finally met the right girl and planned to change from a good person to a loyal dog, but found out that the other party was an alpha, so I made 0 for love with tears in my eyes.

Very sweet story without much drama.
    :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:

This has only 44 chapters. You can read remaining chapters in any other website.

2. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    穿成女alpha后的荒谬生活
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/3205340?more=0&whole=1
    https://m.shubaow.net/3/3908/

:justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:

It's the story of a girl who becomes an alpha girl and has to face the absurd reality and fall in love with a mighty (real) omega man. Before crossing, Tang Qing was very straight. After becoming an alpha, Tang Qing still felt that she was "straight". It wasn't until she met her boss Holden—a tough military officer who was even more alpha than alpha but physically an omega—thathan she fell into a long period of Contemplation.

//Strong Omega male lead

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
    seemanta likes this.
  3. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Omega男友饲养指南[女A男O]
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/4468735
    :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:

The male lead is an omega who traveled to normal world and meets the fl.

The fl was an Alpha in previous life. So even though she doesn't have ding dong, she is the who is attacking.

Fried_waffle and Kylieboard like this.
  4. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    枕月入眠[女A男O]
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/4820325?more=0&whole=1
    :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:

Introduction: The youngest daughter of Commander Pei's family, Pei Zhongsheng, is an honest, kind and good alpha who looks like a beta and smells like boiled water.
    When I was on a mission, I met Gong Qianyue who was wearing gold-rimmed glasses under the magnolia tree and smoking with his head bowed. He seemed to be isolated from the farce of the world.
    At that moment when she saw him almost all the voices in her ears disappeared.
    Good-looking, want to chase.
    However, she has a soft temper and only dared to touch his little hand secretly, but the omega came up to her and took away her first kiss. Gong Qianyue thought that he would die alone forever, but he didn't expect a soft and cute alpha like a bunny to timidly stick out her feet beside him. Looking at her little red nose and white and tender face, she doesn't seem too strong, so let's pamper her.
    However, only when they were together did he realize that he were the one being pampered.
    The little alpha is so good and chased by everyone, first she was targeted by the widow omega in women's clothing, and she got closer step by step with her gentle and beautiful appearance. The last is Zaan star beta, who pesters him under the banner of a classmate.
    Mr. Gong was secretly jealous and hated himself for being a piece of wood, wasn't it just a seduction? Who couldn't!
    His slender, fair fingers untied the collar of his shirt, releasing white tea-flavored pheromones, his usually cold and ascetic face was blushing, and his voice trembled. "Mark it?"

5. sweethani

sweethani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    脸盲Alpha的绿茶伪B[女A男O]
    绿茶Omega老公是分配来的[女A男O
    小狼O靠修机甲上贡偏执大佬[女A男O]
    捡了美惨夫郎后(女尊)
    这个世界不太对劲[现代女尊]
    无法拒绝[女A男O]
    公主她又被吓到了(女尊)
    在女尊当假太监
    穿书之夫郎是小皇帝(女尊)
    墨香(女尊)

These are some of the novels I haven't finished reading cause I can't find any sites with free chaps. I even thought of purchasing it via vip but I don't have paypal account. I really don't know what to do :blob_teary: shubaow site this days doesn't update more often than before :blob_teary: I remember when I found that site it would have uploaded recent completed novels.

This one is good too. :blobalert:

Chuchuchama likes this.
  6. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    My fav matriarch novel 5/5
    丞相今天上朝了吗 Is The Prime Minister Going To Court Today? Women is stronger than men, but women is one who give birth, not men in this matriarch world. I just finished read it. It’s so amazing. Chapters are only 90. Honestly if you want matriarchy novel where women give birth. This one is right for you. Mc is Op and top martial art. ML is so cute. Original host and MC is same person. Original host is mc past life. It’s so sweet and well written novel. It’s so sweet and wholesome. MC dote on ML. Plot is amazing.
    Summary:
    Zhao Xian, the 21st century female Overlord, just read a novel in which the hero, the white lotus, was reborn and killed a treacherous minister, and she became mad because the treacherous minister had the same name as her.
    As soon as she opened her eyes, she had traveled to the world of female venerables and became a treacherous minister who had power over the world and everyone was afraid of her. There was also a husband who had just got married and had no bridal chamber yet.
    She was very successful as a woman but failed as a wife, and she had never even been in love, what should she do, she was so anxious!

Next
    独步女尊:宠鱼娇夫 The Solo Lady: The Spoiled Lover. My rate : 5/5
    1v1 this is great novel, Mc is dreamy wife:blobnosebleed:. She is best wife and best MC. She is op and strong. She pamper on ML.
    Summary: Female Supreme 1v1 Sweet Pet Article] Fang Ziyu: A son from a rich family, in order to escape from marriage, traveled all the way to Linjiacun, accidentally rescued her, but fell in love at first sight. Chen Xin: Falling off a cliff for a plant of medicine, was rescued by someone, but met him who had loved her all his life, and then loved him endlessly.

农门小夫郎有点甜 The Little Farmer is Bit Sweet 1v1 Sweet, farm rate 4.5/5 rate
    This MC is also my fav character. Mc fall in love first sight when she saw ML. I really like MC character. Her hardworking and determination, consider is what make me like her. ML too falling in love with her because of her character. The way she treated ML is sweet. she consider, caring doting on him. She caring/dote on his family, sibling and protect him and his family too.

Summary: Zhao Chuchu was raised meticulously when she was young. Relying on the love and financial resources of her adoptive mother, she eats lazily, eats, drinks and has fun, visits flower houses, and flirts with young people. Everyone says she is a bum, and no one wants to marry her. For older leftover girls, people in Zhaojia Village say that no one should marry Zhao Chuchu. It didn't take long for everyone in Zhaojia Village to know that Zhao Chuchu married a beautiful husband, changed her mind, farmed and supported her family, and loved him so much that even the stars in the sky could pick him off. They all say that this husband is very lucky, but they also say that people's hearts are changeable... Zhao Chuchu makes money in business, her family is rich, and she is even richer than a country, and he is beautiful. Some wealthy businessmen who cooperated gave her a boy of mixed blood from the Western Regions. Bringing the money to redeem his body, he came to the door and wanted to be her servant. Even the Seventh Prince, the most beautiful men in the capital, wanted to recruit her to be his wife. Everyone thought that Zhao Chuchu was going to abandon her husband, and when she was serving three husbands and four servants, she hugged a box to Zhang Xiuyuan in a blink of an eye, with endless affection in her eyes: "Fu Lang, I will give you all the land deeds and money. I will give you my life." (Read the guide: ① 1v1, male advocate Xiuyuan: Qingjun, easily shy, delicate in mind ② Female lead Zhao Chuchu: Bright and charming, cheerful and protective, occasionally playing hooligans ③ Female lead Two years older than the male protagonist, Yujie dotes on the younger boy ④The female protagonist has traveled through modern times and has a spiritual spring

1v1 女尊:穿书后宠夫日常 Female Superior: After Transmigrated into Book, I Spoiled On My Cannon Fodder Husband
    This was interesting great novel. Sweet. Transmigrated modern MC X Reborn ML
    Summary: Gu Qingxiao is a modern Chinese medicine doctor. In her free time, she reads a novel written by her best friend. Her best friend also created a small character with the same name and surname as her. Originally, she just wanted to see the appearance experience of this small character with the same name and surname as her. After reading it, I feel sorry for a cannon fodder that only exists in books. Unexpectedly, she traveled through... Lin Yu had a secret. He was born again. In his previous life, he left with disappointment in this world. When he woke up, he had already entered the second half of his life. The nightmare began, and when he was desperate, a person came... I came for you, you are my salvation Gu Qingxiao x Lin Yu'an (Lin Yu'an) 1v1+ time travel book + sweet pet

7. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    @sweethani it has been so long since I saw a message from you in the forum:blobsleepless:
    I really really miss your recommendations in female domination forum:blob_teary:
    If you can't find novels in shubaow you have little to none chance to find them in any other websites. I too have many such novels in my library:sweating_profusely:. Once in a while I go back to check if shaboaw has updated the novels.
    Learned my lesson and started reading any new novel only after finding the website with unlocked chapters:blobsweat_2: if not found, I am not even stepping in it.

https://m.xklxsw.com/book/260205/

https://www.bookbl.com/novel/UVZUUQEE.html

sweethani likes this.
  8. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    女尊A老是想觊觎我[GB]
    fAmA (female attack)

https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/6314775?more=0&whole=1

The old-fashioned Shi Mengjin who traveled from the country of women respects, and the violent red-haired man A who is in the ABO world.
    After Shi Mengjin fell in love at first sight, she thought he was being rude to the little son, and began to fulfill his responsibility as the future wife lord - to protect the boy.

Before the split:
    Shi Mengjin, who was identified as a disabled beta, had a serious face: I like you
    but Le He, who was beaten to the ground, instantly blew up: Get out, get out, I like omega.
    We are fighting, can you be more serious, and you actually touched my waist!
    A certain person looked very serious, but her eyes accidentally caught sight of his exposed waist, her ears turned red for a moment, and she silently pulled down his rolled up clothes. "Boys should wear more clothes."

After being differentiated into an alpha:
    Shi Mengjin looked hesitantly at the male A who was standing in front of her, recalled the crying and complaining of someone last night, sighed, and decided not to pester him anymore.
    "I'm sorry, I understand that double A's are fruitless."
    Le He tried hard to maintain his expression, clenched his back molars tightly, but his eye sockets couldn't help turning red, and the red hair on his head exploded. He had already convinced himself, but she didn't want it now.
    "Try it!"

Yocchi, Kylieboard and sweethani like this.
  9. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    I just thought people has started to get tired with the genre so I stopped recommending with new. Fortunately, I found your post. I think you got the ways to find new novels with this genre. Do you have an account in jjwxc? Cause your recommendations were new:blobdoggoheart: Also finding new good matriarchal society novels really need some time. There are so many in jjwxc but only a few is good. Also there are some with a really promising sypnosis but the story is a bit lacking, there are also some with not so interesting sypnosis but the writing is good. :blobpopcorn_two: Really glad if I found someone who loves to hunt novels :blobmelt:. Sometimes I will be possessed with laziness that just looking at those rows and rows of novels made me want to sleep :blobsneeze:

Also thank you so much for remembering my humble self. I am really happy.

P. S. : I could put other new recommendations here. Should I just put all the decent looking novels or do anyone have any specific concept that anyone wants?

10. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    It is becoming hard to find good novels since this genre isn't that popular as other genres:cry:.
    I am trying to stick to this genre since I don't want to go back reading those Chinese cringe CEO novels with dominate ml and dumb fl.
    I really hope more people can like this genre. I still post in female dominance page hoping people will like it and the page will not be left behind.
    I should be the one thanking you instead:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Your reccomendations in female dominance page has helped me a lot back then when I was still a new to this genre.

I would looove it:aww:

No I don't. I tried to open one but it got messy with all email and password thing:blobsweat_2:

sweethani likes this.
  11. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    玫瑰星[女A男O]
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/4728390?more=0&whole=1
    https://m.shubaow.net/197/197789/

Lu Xiuming, a top student at the military academy, traveled back to the interstellar waring states period thousands of years ago, and his identity was the youngest son, an Omega from a down-and-out noble family on Kappa Star. Through marriage, his brothers and sisters entered the "upper class" of the galaxy empire. And Lu Xiuming, as a weak pheromone, weak and sickly, and unable to attract Alpha's waste Omega, was regarded as an abandoned child by the family and suffered harsh treatment. One day, at the Peace Ball, Lu Xiuming met Yin Xingrou, the captain of the Wandering Star Cluster, who was not recognized at the time. This female Alpha is quite interested in him. In order to escape from the control of the family, Lu Xiuming asked her to take him away. Yin Xingrou smiled and said, "Okay, let's get married."... Lu Xiuming ran away, and within a few days, news of the marriage came out from the Wandering Star Cluster. And getting involved with the Wandering Star Cluster is simply a family shame! The furious father removed Lu Xiuming from the family, and the brothers and sisters even issued a galaxy arrest warrant to wipe him out completely. Yin Xingrou said directly: "Exciting." It seems that she has snatched a troublesome husband.

Its from male Mead's perspective. I haven't read it yet so i don't know how it turns out:blob_patpat:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
    sweethani and Kylieboard like this.
  12. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg what's with this sudden flood of recommendations? I'm so happy~ Lemme post some too!

強制結婚以後[女A男O]
    https://www.banxia.co/201_201179/
    Fu Dongni is the only female alpha in the empire who became an admiral at the age of twenty-five. After experiencing a failed relationship, she has been stationed in the military headquarters all year round.
    It was a rare three-month vacation, but the family secretly arranged a blind date with Omega for her, and the object was her high school classmate Pei Hengzhi.
    In my memory, Pei Hengzhi is as gentle as jade, a top ten class monitor who abides by the rules, but she is rebellious, indifferent and alienated, and has done all the "bad things" in her student days.
    The Empire stipulates that AOs who have not married after the age of twenty-five must be forced to marry if their pheromone matching reaches 100%.
    As an imperial general, you must lead by example.
    On the wedding night, Pei Heng's body overflowed with sweet pheromones that seemed to be absent.
    Who would have thought that this dignified and elegant top ten class monitor would clasp her slender wrist calmly, hook her little finger into her palm, and smile slightly: "I can't leave anyway, why don't we try together?"
    4Later, Fu Dongni Only then did I realize that my newlywed Omega is like a ripe lychee that no one cares about, waiting for someone to pick it seems like a century.
    And a little over the top.
    Pei Heng's love for Fu Dongni has been with him since he was young, but Fu Dongni's entire youth was given to Bai Yan.
    He has seen how she loves Bai Yan, and even in his dreams he longs to be loved by her too.
    *Knife-cut blood-licking and indifferent female A×dignified and infatuated beauty male O
    *Mine clearance: female is not C male C, the tone is abusive male, male protagonist is possessive
    *Female A male O, female attack GB, will not counterattack!
    (FL has an ex but she already moved on before marrying ML, she gives no hope to her ex and rejects him clearly. Ex is kinda a meddling bitvh at times but overall not a villain cuz he also helps them in important matters. Ending was kinda rushed but it's still good.)

星際第一美人[女A男O]
    https://www.banxia.co/248_248588/
    In the interstellar era, people rely on their faces to make a living.
      The nine-tailed fox Mo Li, who had cultivated hard for three thousand years, came to such a strange place once he soared.
      Not only are human beings divided into six genders, but clothing, food, housing, transportation, and even fighting all depend on their faces!
      Mo Li: "...You aliens have so many tricks."
      Gu Yancheng, who has traveled all over the universe, is a legend of the interstellar space army. .
      So even though he doesn't look so in line with the interstellar aesthetics, he still has a lot of little O's love. Since he served as the general of the Seventh Army of the Alliance, no one has ever doubted his Alpha gender.
      However, one day, Gu Yancheng's Omega identity was exposed...
      Passionate disorder, subordinates betrayed, enemy soldiers threw shells at him.
      Gu Yancheng: "Furious! Kill me!"
      This is a story of "a female vixen in the era of adoring the vicious fox face of the demon, relying on her face to cover General Omega all the way and finally becoming the most beautiful woman in the interstellar".
      Mo Li: "Actually, it doesn't all depend on face."
      Gu Yancheng: "Actually, there is no constant quilt."
      Small theater:
      Mo Li picked up the general in the period of passion.
      Gu Yancheng frowned patiently: "Turn me and cut off my hand carefully."
      Mo Li: "Don't worry, I can't feel your pheromone."
      Gu Yancheng: "..." I really don't have charm.

後宮不受寵的日常(女尊)
    https://m.shubaow.net/162/162535/
    He Yu's family background was ordinary, his appearance was average, and he was married to the third daughter of the emperor as a concubine.
    Three years later, the third daughter of the emperor succeeded to the throne, and He Yu was granted the title of Chizheng.
    The emperor didn't like him very much, and he didn't dislike him very much. He probably saw him once every six months. After a newcomer, seeing him once a year was not bad.
    After more than 20 years with the emperor, when the six palaces were sealed off, he was promoted to the fourth emperor. Fortunately, his family is not a burden, and he is not a burden to his family. He is safe, boring and lonely in this golden cage.
    He thought: Although the emperor is indifferent, he also has a conscience.
    Later, the emperor really left the last bit of conscience to him.
    Guanwen Tips:
    Boys are not palace fights, nor are they favored by Wenwen. (palace fights involving other characters, let them fight slightly) It is a fact that the male protagonist is not favored, and it has not changed in the end. The male protagonist accepts his fate with a clear mind. The male lead, Dingfeng, is now the fourth monarch, similar to the position of concubine, and has never been promoted until his death.
    The life of ordinary people.
    (As the author said, not romance. MC is neither liked or disliked a lot by the emperor. He's also happy with his status quo so he rarely fights. Just day to day life in a toxic inner palace. Happy ending with MC getting peace and living longer than everybody else. Quite relaxing.)

仙尊的白月光重生後[女尊]
    https://www.banxia.co/155_155592/
    Ji's family in Lingcheng had a well-known sick child, panting three times at one step, vomiting blood at three steps, abolished spiritual root qualifications, and was excluded by the family.
    Unexpectedly, this woman was spotted by Patriarch Yan Yu, the master of Liuyun Hall of Qinghua Sect, and was chosen as the first disciple.
    Being cheated out of the contract by the fast travel system, Ji Junzhu was forced to stay in the last mission world.
    Five hundred years after her rebirth, the Demon Lord Ji Junzhu, who suffered from severe insomnia, found that as long as she fell asleep hugging the old Taoist Yan Yu who was the target of her previous life strategy, she could relieve her highly tense nerves.
    In order to cure his illness, Ji Motou lay down in the bedroom of the Lord Liuyun, his pale lips were bloodless, and he said pitifully, "Master, I'm afraid of the dark!"
    The eagle eyes raised, with an indescribably stern and romantic look.
    He pursed his lips, staring into her eyes.
    Lingling and affectionate: "Come on the bed of the deity!"
    Everyone in the world said that the Lord Liuyun loved his sick disciple terribly. Give and take, I am afraid that I want to become a wife-lord.
    Ji Motou almost believed this, in order to completely heal his highly tense nerves that night.
    She wanted him, but what he said was another person's name "Qingcang"
    Later, Daoist Qingcang, who had disappeared from Misty Peak for a hundred years, returned to the mountain gate, and Ji Motou released his consciousness and saw her in full view .
    The appearance is five points like her, but the back is almost exactly the same.
    Ji Motou squinted his eyes and left without looking back.
    See you again in ten years, he used the immortal lock on her.
    The ink eyes are dark and prey: "After running for two lives, is it enough?"
    Ji Junzhu raised his eyebrows, broke free from the restraint, raised his chin, and laughed softly: "What do you mean, Master?"
    (I think a lot of people already read this one...)

我渣了兔子精道尊[穿书]
    https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/pm/h2vG.html
    Xie Mingyao, before transmigrating the book, she was the eldest lady of the gaming world, and after transmigrating the book, she was a well-deserved young love genius in the cultivation world.
    Xie Mingyao was very happy when she heard that the original body had done all kinds of bad things and was still tainted with demonic energy when she first came here. She packed her things and went to the demon clan that night.
    Others are dedicated to gaining the Tao and becoming an immortal, but she is different. She is dedicated to killing the Demon Lord and ascending to the top.
    However, there is a huge stumbling block on her way to success, the mysterious and dangerous black lotus daoist Tan Bing in the article who has a ceiling of combat power.
    Tan Bing, with a cool breeze and jade snow, abstinence and indifference, is a well-known flower of Gaoling in the cultivation world.
    Taoist priests all over the world respect him, but what these Taoist priests don't know is that their Taoist priest is actually a rabbit spirit.
    He is not only proficient in alchemy, casting swords and drawing talismans, but also masters many other talents. However, he was imprisoned by his identity and could not fully display them. He gradually developed an extremely self-repressed, passive and black lotus character.
    Xie Mingyao, based on the principle of "extraordinary goods can live in", boldly tasted the style of Dao Zun, and then... was stuck there a little bit.
    Later someone asked how Xie Mingyao, the Demon Venerable who had never overturned a car, fell into the hands of a famous Daoist?
    Xie Mingyao: Thank you for the invitation, I just want to send you a word - stay away from the black lotus and be happy for you and me.
    Beautiful voice, sweet talk, super nice conscience scum girl X black belly passive red-eyed rabbit spirit black lotus daoist
    (Not in a matriarchy setting but it's GB. Girl on top. Beware that FL is a playboy/scum. ML can be quite crazy but tbh he pales in comparison to FL. Though they get HE, there's tons of abuse in the middle before FL falls for ML. But if you like crematorium and abuse, tis chef's kiss!)

他太狂了[女A男O]
    https://m.shubaow.net/173/173902/
    In 2222, mankind has achieved a technological breakthrough, and more and more people can escape from their devastated homes and enter the story of their own choice to continue to survive, commonly known as - [Crossing the Book].
    At the same time, the Ability Academy, which cultivates excellent book-traversing ability, came into being.
    Tao Youyou has worked hard to feed her ability medium in the college for two years. It is a small sika deer with a gentle personality like her. However, in the past two years, the little sika deer has not brought her any abilities except for growing taller and fatter. Improvement, she still only has that unspeakable skill——[100% female A male O after transmigrating the book]
    "Too good-for-nothing" her best friend commented on her.
    With this skill, Tao Youyou didn't want to transmigrate into any book, she thought that she would be like this for the rest of her life, until a high-achieving student who was flamboyant and arrogant was transferred to her class.
    Sheng Ye, in line with all girls' fantasies about the school girl, his signature skill is - [100% male lead script after passing through the book], since he transferred to another school, he has brought his ability medium to walk sideways on the campus. It was a snow leopard. Tao Youyou liked it very much. She always wanted to touch the snow leopard's thick tail and soft ears.
    However, when she reached out to the little snow leopard, a slender hand pinched her wrist.
    Sheng Ye's eyes were full of contempt: "You are too weak, you don't deserve to touch my ability medium."
    ...What is this kid's skill?
    It seems that [100% Female A Male O] is specially designed to overcome [100% Male Lead Script].
    Tao Youyou: "I'm promising!"
    *Atypical fast-traveling and book-traveling, 1V1 between male and female protagonists.
    *In the world of transmigrating books, it is GB, women attack men, and the heroine pretends to be a pig and eats a tiger.
    *Tentative world (not necessarily written in order):
    1. Attacked that domineering president
    2. Attacked that cold senior brother
    3. Attacked that tsundere blood clan
    4. Attacked that police academy senior
    5. Attacked that demon leader
    6. Attacked that cat general

Kylieboard and Chuchuchama like this.
  13. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    与你直到永久【现代女尊】
    As a cross-woman, Li Yue feels that she is very lost, the grades are so bad that she actually needs to go to cram school.

No way, who let her last life not smart, also can not rely on her life parents.

Let's just learn.

Gay friend A: Hey, you say your face, just find a rich uncle to eat soft food, why so hard.

Friends B: Yeah, I can't. I can find a lady.

Li Yue: Do uncles and aunts often take baths ?

Someone: I wash every day ... ...

Haven't read it yet :blob_grin:

我的女朋友不可能是个沙雕[女尊]

Slington College is a famous university in City A, among which the finance department is gathered.
    The whole college knows that there are three goddesses in the freshman finance department. They are outstanding-looking, rich and top-notch. It's making the boys at the college go crazy.
    But few people have noticed that there is a more mysterious person in the sophomore finance department. Looks, family background, achievements are not comparable to those three. She's the secret of the whole sophomores.
    ……
    One day, the boys of the college looked at the cold face of Nanhuai Yi that wipe lazy burnout, only feel that the heavenly exiled immortal are no more than so.
    But they don't know that their exiled immortal are simply not sleeping well. She spent the night scolding people at the game last night. She lost a star because they were a too dumb.

Another day, the boys saw the scarlet peach blossom eyes of Nanhuaiyi, were secretly disappointed that their exiled immortal was hurt, eager to pick out the 18 generations of that person's ancestors.
    Little did they know that it was because their exiled immortal was chasing the finale of the TV series. She was alone for the most part of the night, and her eyes were red, and she hated that the time of chasing the drama was so short.

……
    Song Yingqing has always been very self-aware, Nanhuaiyi is the bright moon, that he can't reach.
    It was not until the two confirmed their boyfriend and girlfriend relationship that he knew his girlfriend was a joke.
    Song Yingqing : ... ...

Kylieboard and Chuchuchama like this.
  14. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    穿成原文女配(女尊)

Lu Qing was the first major general of the Federation, in the final battle with the Zerg boss, she died.
    Wake up again but came to a strange feudal dynasty, the mind also inexplicably has a novel content.
    That's when she knows she crossed, and she's in a female society novel.
    In the original text, she is the male master's lick dog pursuer, licked to the finale also only won the name of a confidant. She can only watch the man she loves, with his friends. Hide behind with a silent sad tears.
    Luqing : ... ...

As a vicious male match in the novel, Shi Hao was designed to marry the dog-licking pursuer the famous waste girl in the capital, Lu Qing just because of seducing the female master Shi Luo.
    When he was full of despair, he found out after his wedding night that his wife had changed.
    Not only did she has no feelings for his first brother, but she also changed her appearance.
    At first, he just wanted to make do with his life. For Luqing, hide as far as you want.
    And then he couldn't sleep at night, longing for her to see him more ... ...

夫郎娇蛮令人可心
    The prime minister of The Court, Chi, has the power of the government and the opposition, one person is above ten thousand people, but she is an upright and loyal minister.
    Her only daughter Chi Xu, has a weak body with only a good appearance, but has a white black heart, not like a good person.

Today's seven emperors Lu Ziyu, looking at the monarch with a constant savage and can act coquettish, but only on the surface.
    He wants to get rid of his destiny and find himself a wife and master.

To this end, he set his eyes on the Chi power.
    Marry someone like that, he can get out of control.
    Moreover, Chi Xu doesn't look like a someone who can live a long life, as long as he has Chi Xu's child, with Chi Xu's death, he can be in the Chi prime minister's protection, with the child to live at ease.
    He can gamble on everything to achieve his goal.

Chi Xu feels like it has been a little weird lately.
    Otherwise, how can you be touched by porcelain one after another, or by the same person.
    She looked at the kind and weak Lu Ziyu in front of herself, but in front of others savage and capricious.
    Things seem to be a little fun.

Chi Xu with the eyes to see the past, seven emperor Lu ZiYu is because of a dress to make people can not come down.
    Chi Xu Dao: "The seven princes are a little capricious."
    Between pools and clouds: "Is it ? I think it's very sweet."

继女难为(女尊)

On the day of King Huai's death, the daughter Chu Yuqin inherited her mother's position.
    When she took over the Huai Wangfu, she found a small beautiful familiar man in the palace, looking not dressed as a servant.

Chu Yuqin suddenly remembered that the King of Huai died of illness and married a room befores he died. It was the man who was somewhat shrinking in front of her, named Junwu.
    She pinched Junwu's chin and asked: " how old are you?"

The man was so frightened by her black eyes that he dared not lie: "Twenty..."
    Chu Yuqin "tipped" and was disgusted that he was old, suddenly lost interest and casually perfunctory: "Live, there's no shortage of you."

Junwu has married and has nowhere to go. He thank her very much.
    Chu Yuqin never took this man who didn't look amazing enough, stupid and boring to heart.
    She called his name in a cold voice, and it came and went, and only when she was happy would call him "little dad".

But in the middle of the night, she leaned on the pillow where Junwu had slept, fantasizing about holding him tightly in her arms, and making every inch of his body stained with her breath.

Later, someone wanted to go to the Huai Wangfu, managed to drug Chu Yuqin.
    The man sent, Chu Yuqin did not give a glance, turned into the silent courtyard.

Junwu was asleep when he was suddenly pulled out of the quilt. The eyes were Chu Yuqin's dark eyes. She smiled and touched his face, sounding like a ghost: "After raising you these days, it's time to repay your kindness."

SC, the female master is cruel, lacks normal feelings
    The male and female masters are not related to any blood

娶个银发男子当老婆(女A男O)
    Jiang Xining, female alpha, Jiang's only daughter, Jiang's CEO, a list of top three, all alpha, beta, omega want to have a relationship with this Xiao Jiang, but unfortunately she likes a male beta. I heard that her personal assistant was ten years older than her, and no one knew what Jiang Xining had in his head at this time. In this world of AOs, there was no AB saying that Jiang's family did not agree to the beta. Jiang Xi Ning is also a backbone, the result of Jiang family Jiang Xi Ning out of Jiang home, that beta saw Jiang Xi Ning down immediately dumped her, not a drag
    —————————————————————

Instead of going back to being soft, the person with backbone has built her own business empire in just five years, from 100,000 to hundreds of billions of dollars in assets. This alone is enough for her to establish herself in the business world. Jiang's family did not go to Jiang Xining during the period, but Jiang Xining did not eat a grain of rice. Now she is Jiang General rather than Xiao Jiang General. People of the older generation will only appreciate her courage, not care about her bad things
    —————————————————————

Unfortunately, such a person died suddenly without warning, and the police found it strange, but there was no evidence to prove whether she killed or committed suicide. After her death, Jiang Xining went back to ten years ago when she was sitting at a dinner table looking at a table full of photos. In my ear is the omega father's teaching, "Don't forget, you have to talk to people yourself about any omega you like."

She took a look at the white dress, the kind of silver hair that would glisten in the sun, the dark green pupils gave a feeling of impenetrability, and at a glance it was difficult to understand, a sick look, and the evil face. Don't say it's quite flavorful, but only Jiang Xining knows the side behind the omega, looking at her eyes that can't hide the love

Fu Nanchuan, the most unfavored male of the Fu family, has more than 30 of his peers. After all, Fu Nanchuan has a good father and numerous mothers. No omega can stay in front of Fu Qi for more than five years. Fu Qi's oldest child is 35 years old and the youngest is only five years old. As a result, Fu Qi can't even remember the names of his children. Fu Nanchuan remembers that his father would take him around when he was a child. Then he met Jiang Xining, but later more children, he also did not have that energy
    —————————————————————

Small Theater I
    Reporter: Boss Jiang, is our proprietress particularly good-looking
    Jiang, Proud Face, Xining: Of course, my wife's the best. No one looks better than him

Small Theater II
    Reporter: Mr. Fu, what did you rely on to marry Mr. Jiang and then become the boss's wife
    Fu Leng Beauty Nanchuan: I can use my face to bed
    Shut up. We can't play this

Alina Moktan and Chuchuchama like this.
  15. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow GB. I was really excited to read but not brave enough to jump into the pit since you have said that it has lots of abuse:cry:.

Do you have any other GB novels to suggest:blobmelt:. I really like these novels but I have only come across with few of them:blobcry:

16. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go to jjwxc site and do the ways shown in the image. Polish_20230327_130453009.jpg

Hopefully it could help you find more. If ever you will be able to make a jjwxc account let's be friend there ::bloblove:: My name and account id is the picture above :blob_grin:

If everyone wants to find Female alpha and male omega at jjwxc. Try this. Also I will put the ways in looking for matriarchal society novels in jjwxc here when I have time but I don't know if jjwxc change their rules since when I started to know this ways I could only access to a few pages before when I don't have an account. That's why I was force to make an account. So try this guys. Let's share every novels we found. Polish_20230327_133707617.jpg

Kylieboard, seemanta and Chuchuchama like this.
  17. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow:blobrofl: that makes easier for me to search GB novels.
    Hope I can find some really good gb novels there:blobowoevil:.

Is that possible. I mean i thought jjwxc was just a website for novels. I never thought people can make friends and message each other:blobtired:

By the way I was just curious do you know how to read Chinese.

18. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    There's actually not too much abuse. And the abuse is also done well so it's enjoyable to read. It's mostly ML being in a twisted unrequited love, pestering and threating FL. And FL hurting the ML to test his love, also cuz she enjoys it. But ML kinda doesn't care as long as FL is with him cuz he's a psychopath. FL is also kinda sadistic and just as psychopath as him. So it's more like a toxic twisted romance than an abusive one. Y'know, yanderes and their stuffs... :blobshh:

Chuchuchama likes this.
  19. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    No I can't, the first time I know jjwxc I just click everything to know their functions then use google translate.
    I am not quite sure about messaging each other but maybe we could bookmark each other. It has some benefits I guess like having a discount in vip novels especially when you recommended the novels then your friend read it. Not quite accurate but that's how I interpreted it. :blob_grin:

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218851/
    Another matriarchal society novel

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    Chuchuchama likes this.
  20. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I can give it a try:D

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
    seemanta likes this.