Discussion This is unfair!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sleepandeatallday, May 24, 2023.

1. sleepandeatallday

sleepandeatallday [Goddess of Chaos] [An unprofessional therapist]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh! I'm so angry at my school authorities. So Sleepy is going on a school trip for about a week and her teacher tells us, the girls, to not wear revealing dresses, which is fine by me.

I have no problems that they are banning deep neck/cleavage or backless dresses or crop top that shows belly but the problem is that they are also forbidding us to wear sleeveless and off shoulder dresses! What's wrong with off shoulder or sleeveless dresses. They are not revealing. Hmph! This is unfair.

Moreover why are boys allowed to wear anything they want but not us! I mean they can wear shorts but if we were to wear a dress slightly above knees or shorts then we would be scolded! Hmph!

2. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Sleepy Teacher : *cough* There's something that's called Armpit Fetish in this world. *cough*

3. Kainord

Kainord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boys rule the world
    And
    Girls rule boys....

4. Ca5e

Ca5e Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no comments

sakyuya likes this.
  5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds annoying... Too arbitrary of a restriction...

*hugs* Ganbatte, Sleepy! >.<

sleepandeatallday and rosaa1 like this.
  6. mybrianislost

mybrianislost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the h#ll do they think they are doing that is hella unfair :mad::mad::mad:

sleepandeatallday and rosaa1 like this.
  7. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair.... The boys probably aren't allowed to wear dresses at all, sleeveless or not.

8. rosaa1

rosaa1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely ridiculous. This is the type of injustice that should be blasted on social media to question the school. School authorities are shameful for putting this restriction to protect god knows whom. They are protecting no one but potential idiots who use clothing as a reason for gender crimes and actual sexual assault. It's never about the clothes, it was always about putting the blame on victims, never properly educating kids and making up bs.

9. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    They have a point...

Deleted member 504622 and Agentt like this.
  10. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    o/
    See! It's fair!

I think it's more accurate to call it a prevention against perverts. You know there are incels who take clothings to be indication of slut-ness, and you know that the law will punish them and the argument of "she was wearing provocative clothes" won't hold anywhere, still, it's better to be safe.

I feel like that was born because of schools always prohibiting sleeveless. Shoulder fetish too...as well as thighs...

11. BooklessBookworm

BooklessBookworm Sensible Little Sister ꒰ঌ(⃔ ⌯' '⌯)⃕໒꒱

Reading List:
    Link
    That sucks. I personally wouldn’t care since I like being covered up in public, but I understand the frustrated feeling of not being able to wear what you want. If it really upsets you, I think you should talk to your teachers about compromising. Maybe wearing a light cardigan or scarf over it could let them loosen up or smth. In my personal case, I would just wear spaghetti straps if it got too hot.

12. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    just tell the teachers that you identify as a boy...case closed...

13. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    men aren't the ones getting sexually harassed or are potential victims of rape. is it unfair? YES!
    High school and middle school teen are filled with hormones and they do things they aren't supposed to.
    when I was in middle school it was very normal for guys to flip a girls skirt and grope her butt I saw a ton of guys do this not only just grope some even took it a step further and would put their hands down her underwear. no one really got in trouble for this I know cause I was over at the bench eating and the security guard and teachers just pretended not to see or would just say to knock it off.

When I was on the school bus on a trip to the water park 5-6 teens age15-17 were in the back of the bus and they were with 2-3 girls and they were just molesting them. they tried to call over one of my friends because she was classmates with one of them and he really lusted after her. I said to her "if you go over there I'm going to tell your mom" cause we live next to each other.

Her, my GF and I just continued to play card on the bus after, but it didn't end well for the teens on the back cause one of the girls told her parents and it blew up.

After that my school forbade skirts in school and no one was allowed to wear shorts men or women. then they but a tucked in shirt policy and you must wear a belt. they also didn't allow undershirt or tank tops under your uniform. they also put a policy for sweaters cannot be hoodies and they must either be white or black or the school colors green, white, khaki.

They also put a policy if you came ay 8am or earlier you were not allowed to wonder around the school and could only stay in the auditorium.
    I use to come to school around 6:30am cause that the time my mom could drop me off she had to go to work. so I would just not go to school and would wonder around the plaza with my friends and play in the arcade that was open 24hr and when the clock hit 8am go to school to meet my friends.

14. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

ReaderReader, Agentt, Esha07 and 3 others like this.
  15. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like getting called out like this...

16. theunknownuser

theunknownuser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who doesn't have either of those, good luck bbg.

17. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    *nods sadly*

sleepandeatallday likes this.
  18. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate it when people latch onto a thoughtful rule and twist it to something unnecessary. Dress code was supposed to show school pride and keep clothing expense equal to both poor and rich kids. But now because of someone’s else’s sense of propriety. We now have to worry about heat stroke. Wonderful.
    This is such a dumb idea.
    Personally, I’d fight it. A simple email stating your concerns about heat safety. And that girls should be allowed to wear shorts like the boys do. Then send it to your teacher, counselor, principal, superintendent, PTA and the secretary of education. Hell I’d even go to the media and mention it.
    Nothing will change if you don’t do anything.
    When I was Student Body President. Cellphones were banned. I fought hard with the school and other agencies to get it for the students. I wasn’t only fighting for myself. I was fighting for my friends. I was fighting for the future kids.
    A good quote "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" by Edmund Burke.
    Step up and forward. This is a worthwhile fight. I’ll be cheering for you

sleepandeatallday and Agentt like this.
  19. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    I have come to a point where I can wear a sweater and a jacket even if the earth is boiling hot, because of those restrictions both from my parents and school. I remember boys always asking me to take off my jacket and they'll give me money. They wondered how strict my parents are that I had to fear them even behind their back but I say that I just hated the way they talked to me, and so I think it's your choice to wear whatever you want but beware that no one is really concerned about you. The world is not an utopia where we women can wear whatever we want and not worry about others taking advantage of us, we will also never reach such utopia. So better prevent those old man to stare at you and the young boys who have just grown to take advantage.

Last edited: May 25, 2023
    Catshead and sleepandeatallday like this.
  20. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Is it a catholic/religious school? XD

sleepandeatallday likes this.