Spoiler GO AWAY! ROMEO!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostross, Jan 11, 2023.

1. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well quite likely he is, after all every story need a bit a drama and a villain, but i don't know if he is just a pawn?

Selene830, DOHere and Naenia like this.
  2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think Capulet and Montague are the strongest families, besides Count Paris. The Crown Prince is good character. So who else can be above the Montague?
    I think his family was aware he was alive and it was part of their big plan. He first seduced a girl of the Capulets, then another one he found was more useful. Then maybe he needed the elopement to do some shady business away from Verona?
    It seems like he had enough money and very skilled subordinates still working for him(Tybalt called them Romeo's dogs), so I assume those are from his family's support.

3. Lirael

Lirael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Came here for spoilers...

...and instead it's 7 pages of people malding because they apparently lived under a rock and only now discovered the concept of taking a known story and characters and creating something different with them

4. EvilSavior

EvilSavior Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please for those who have read the advance chapters of Go away Romeo .Please spoil us of what happens in chapter 25..? Please... ?

I know go away, romeo doesn't have a noble and it is a original webtoon series. But, i know most of you also have many coins in line webtoon and able to read in advance those new chapters that needed coins. So what I'm trying to say is, for those who have read the advance chapters of go away, romeo that are needed coins to open. Please, spoil us of the new release chapters of go away romeo in case you have read the advance new chapters. Coz i know in order to read a new chapter in advance you have to pay it. Most of us here don't have coins in webtoon to spend to read a new chapter. That's why we rely on your spoilers. Because you read in advance without waiting for 7 days for that chapter to be available.. So please advance early readers here please spoil us of the latest chapter of go away romeo. That's all were asking.. Oh and... Like I ask before.. Please spoil us of what happens in chapter 25..? Thank you

IsaacaHawke, Mob phyce and Eva832 like this.
  5. Mob phyce

Mob phyce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Rosaline will runs to find tybalt at her house . She suspects he did something his son and ask where he is. Tybalt says he only told the child importance of family and need for father in his life .Then add none of it will matter soon since he is going to meet his father romeo as he craves for his father he will leave rosaline to go to his father even if rosaline stop from meeting him now . He says she cpuld have used presence of miho against romeo but she didnot do so and starts humiliating her (which he is doing to only to know her resolve) and says her to give up but rosaline differs and retaliates that she will never give up wont be letting anyone take her child . So tybalt is assured by her resolve and says with this resolve she might be able to fight romeo . Tybalt later go to meet family head of and says rosaline resembles her the most so she deserves to be next head . Later we see in falsh back that tybalt told miho to stand by his moms side always and guard her smile .

6. Magicofantasy777

Magicofantasy777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know I don't like Tybalt .What ge did in the latest chapters makes me hate him .

Naenia likes this.
  7. EvilSavior

EvilSavior Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know go away, romeo doesn't have a noble and it is a original webtoon series. But, i know most of you also have many coins in line webtoon and able to read in advance those new chapters that needed coins. So what I'm trying to say is, for those who have read the advance chapters of go away, romeo that are needed coins to open. Please, spoil us of the new release chapters of go away romeo in case you have read the advance new chapters. Coz i know in order to read a new chapter in advance you have to pay it. Most of us here don't have coins in webtoon to spend to read a new chapter. That's why we rely on your spoilers. Because you read in advance without waiting for 7 days for that chapter to be available.. So please advance reaearly readers here please spoil us of the latest chapter of go away romeo. That's all were asking.. Oh and... Like I ask before.. Please spoil us of what happens in chapter 25.. Thank you
    So Tybalt in my own opinion is using reverse psychology on Rosaline to provoke her. But, i don't know what kind of battle is she going to face as to why Tybalt have to drag her down emotionally.. But I'm sure of something, Rosaline is being groomed to become the new head of the Capulet, maybe I don't know... But what I know is if someone saw a potential in you that they believe you can become big shot or an heir/heiress of a high rank noble family or monarch. They will groom you both physical and mental so others won't look down on you..

lostross and evanesco99211 like this.
  8. Mob phyce

Reading List:
    Link

Tybalt was asked by family head of capulet to test rosaline ,that is why he said those harsh words but he truely cares for rosaline and miho. Romoe in the story is not some typical lover he is manupulative and cunning . He is trying to take over capulet by trapping their daughters . I wont be suprised if he tries kill juliet ,or both of them end up killing each opposite to orginal were they died for eachother

9. EvilSavior

EvilSavior Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, and i hope the author also think the same way as i am. I hope Romeo get a ending were the theme is " Years of regret is WORST than dead " that would definitly makes me happy.

Elliana and Mob phyce like this.
  10. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so all his 'falling in love' and 'dying' for Juliet is just a part of his plan? Whoa, he's truly nasty. Juliet is about to take a big L.

By the way, is he aware he has a son with Rosaline? I wonder what are his thoughts towards them?

Elliana and Mob phyce like this.
  11. Mob phyce

Reading List:
    Link

It seems he knows of miho excistence because it was one of his crony who threatens rosaline that she should be carefull ,something might happen to miho in her absence that is when she notices tybalt missing and runs home

12. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow...this cold blooded lizard.
    Peas in a pod..

Elliana, Boopbup, Rin.rinaaa and 2 others like this.
  13. MariaBr

MariaBr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just like the episodes where the child appears, because it's cute. it looks like it's going to be more of an irritating story. Too bad there are no spoilers at the end

Elliana and Vixelly like this.
  14. lostross

Reading List:
    Link

You can read for free on webtoon until ch 18 i believe

15. Vixelly

Vixelly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m dropping this for now. Just tell me when it’s finished coz this is triggering for me. Romeo and Juliet showed up just like that? Using the Priest as their shield to enter the society again without so much fuss and Rosaline is still the town’s pariah for having a child out of wedlock? While the majority of them overlooking the deceit of wretched Romeo and Juliet? The whole scene of them entering and all the feelings of betrayal Rosaline felt coming back were all too familiar for me. This webtoon is becoming politically toxic. Nope. Bye for now. Although I would say, it seems to me that both Rosaline and Juliet are just part of Romeo’s bigger plot for his political game. It seems he wants to overthrow the Prince and become the Prince of Verona. Anywho, ciao!

16. lostross

Reading List:
    Link
    Rosaline is called by grand mother at the main residents of capulate's family

And rosaline just realised that there is a crack in grand mother' visage or it's always been there but rosaline realised that just now.

Grand mother asked rosaline to give her reason why she can trust rosaline.

And rosaline said that she got connections with the palace, so rosaline could be the eyes and the ears for grand mother. Because the palace is a chesspool of information.

But rosaline want something in return.

She asked for mino to be an heir of capulate's family. And this impressed grand mother

Grand mother told rosaline that she doesn't trust juliet .

And grand mother gave an order to rosaline to investigate on romeo by using rosa connection with the prince

And cut to another scene romeo come up meeting with his parents and ask for his right

(Which is my fist on his face!!)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
  17. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    I am glad atleast the Grandmother has some braincells. Truly a behavior of a head.

Lenny Code and lostross like this.
  18. Deleted member 475588

Deleted member 475588 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What are your favorites?

19. EvilSavior

EvilSavior Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the 26 spoiler.. And there are two things i " quiet " understand why Grandmother doesn't Juliet to be the head of Capulet. First, Juliet doesn't have connections to the palace if there, they were from Romeo's faction which is dangerous.You know how she fell for Romeo too quickly she might give away an important info to Romeo about their family that might cause tha Capulet's downfall to Romeo's hands. Second, she is in cahoots with Romeo to destroy the Prince of Verona and if she becomes the head, she might help Romeo to start a rebellion that may cause great casualties to not just the Capulet's but also to Verona... Which is very, VERY dangerous.. It's like giving a most powerful object to the wrong person. Use it wrong and everything around her will be put to danger..

lostross, Tt123, luliibunny and 2 others like this.
  20. lostross

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 27 is out everyone, it's family outing, and guess who???

It's rosaline, mino and paris they have a lunch date on the place that paris usually visit.
    And while they are waiting for the food to be served, paris casually talk to rosaline about juliet !!
    And to be continued

Before the date happened, rosaline went to the palace and accidentally listening to an important meeting, where's all the importance noble kind of complaining to the prince about the romeo and Juliet. They worry that this will be a danger to the city and they asked the prince to do something.

And the prince try to get all the noble calm until he saw rosaline and quite delighted with her visit

Then rosaline apologize, she didn't know there was important meeting. But one of the noble said that rosaline's behaviour look like the grandmother.

Rosaline try to reassure that the capulate will not do anything funny, but one if the noble rebuke that rosaline is worthless dust and don't have any position in the family.

Guess what????

Paris save the day, and tell the noble that he will rammed his mouth to the floor if he said something rude agan to rosaline

After that the prince dismissed the both, rosaline and paris and tell then that he will take care with the noble

I mean where's the king?? Is he dead or what