LCD I Shall Seal the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mousa4, Oct 22, 2015.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She almost escaped, but then she decided to be stupid again.

Even if she's from the 8th Mountain, its strange that she doesn't recognize him.

2. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    I think , he means that Meng Hao is -right now- a celebrity in 9th mountain as sea and even an outsider like her , should have seen/heard of him.

jacobpaige likes this.
  3. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, i don't think he's famous outside of the ninth mountain and sea , with the exception of monsters like the lord of the fourth mountain Kitagar *something* . But as you said the distance between mountains must be enormous for normal cultivators , so i'd think that this Su Yan girl has been staying in the ninth mountain even before MH rise to fame ,and all the big sects were watching MH's immortal ascension (at least the hot shots; chosen and patriarchs) . But ,oh well, it's not like every cultivator in the ninth mountain knows MH's face.

4. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure he was 7 when it happened. Cause it was the seventh year tribulation right? That's what Shui Dongliu called it if I recall correctly.

Not that it matters too much just thought I'd say that.

March likes this.
  5. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    I want this new girl to be the love interest of Meng Hao. Shameless guy should have a shameless partner.

6. 14

14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is kind of off topic to the current translation but does anyone know whatever happened to Hanxue Shan and Zhou Dekun.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  7. Falhrus

Falhrus Avoiding enemies is hard work y'know?

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhou Dekun is probably still with the cultivators in the Western Desert. As for Hanxue Shan, she might be still in the Violet Fate Sect in Planet South Heaven or was also taken away by Pill Demon's master to become part of the Kunlun Society.

8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why wouldn't she flee on her own? It clearly just wants the perverted parrot.

9. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Parrot belongs to Meng Hao. She will need his help (she's pretty injured) to escape the ruins

10. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh, I've just been losing more and more interest with this devolving sideplot of ISSTH. Seriously considering dropping

11. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh. It's a lull. All stories have them, especially after a big arc. Trust in Er Gen.

12. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    ....He's not that great of an author. His humor has dropped off dramatically in recent chapters too which is what made the lulls bearable before.

13. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh. My bar isn't all that high at this point. I regularly read much worse novels, so it'll probably take a lot for me to drop ISSTH.

14. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been hemorrhaging novels recently and have been reading more English webcomics/webnovels/actual novels due to my lack of time with work and school

15. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    The parrot should get some venereal disease. Hahaha!

That woman is really knowledgeable. If i remember right , not even the Fang Patriarch Shudao knew of the existence of the echelons, so i'm guessing she comes from some branch of Immortal Ancient Daoist Rite or some really big clan of the eight mountain.

16. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Any really good titles? My English Webnovel list is pretty small. I just finished up Forgotten Conqueror and that was really good, shame the author seems to have stopped writing. Also Whisper of the Nightingale and Savage Divinity, otherwise that's pretty much it.

17. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Well anything by WildBowPig is always good, Unsong has extreme complex plotting and Story setting at the expense of rather weak characterization but still very intriguing (his style kinda reminds me of GRRM, except much more emphasis on the mythos of Abrahamic religions as opposed to the Nords), The Iron teeth is probably my current favorite because of how well-balanced it is, The Gam3 is probably the best VRMMO webnovel I've read, The Zombie Knignt is pure excellence if only the author wasn't super busy recently and not posting, How to Avoid Death on a Daily Basis is also the premier transported to another world webnovel I've read.

munchlaxmanga likes this.
  18. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how in HTADOADB the MC transformed from being a complete PoS to becoming a tsundere. Good character transition by the author.
    I just started Gam3(like, literally starting the first chapter right now) as it's been recommended to me quite a few times.
    We'll see. Time to start digging through the landfill that is royalroad for buried treasure.

19. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Use the top novels of Topwebfiction, they all are pretty solid in at least one aspect

20. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The things in the mist and sea are prolly attracted to his flower meridian, most likely the monsters in the milky way sea in planet South Heaven come from here.