Spoiler Poisoning the World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kagamiya, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Kagamiya

Kagamiya I Wish to be Reincarnated

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask, just who was the male mc of this novel? Is it the crown prince, the ancestor or the emperor?

jkumi7, Seiren88 and MoomoosCafe like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Scarlet Feather likes this.
  3. cupcakemish

cupcakemish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its the ancestor - no way the emperor that old fart lol

4. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly didn't expect that, though it obviously wasn't the emperor.

5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a second, i actually thought it was that stupid emperor too... the summary was a bit misleading to me to be honest, though i actually am confident that it must be the ancestor but the latest translated chapter took me by surprise honestly...

@mitre27 Though, can i ask, will the stupid incestual princess be met with misfortune?

Blood A and HoneyBee349 like this.
  6. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't know, i'm not the one that provided the spoiler :)

7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @mitre27 ooopppsss.. my bad...

@cupcakemish is there a scene where the princess get her come uppance?

8. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there is, what the princess did to that poor girl is stupid, what baffles me is how a genius of a sec got punished like that.

govindec likes this.
  9. cupcakemish

cupcakemish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES! hate that girl, basically later on it got revealed by MC to everyone ( the victim's sec was there) - the sec got really angry and try to revenge on the princess. Crown prince because to save his sister got heavily injured and in a coma - MC offers to heal him but in exchange princess has to be punished ( I think 80 slaps in the face from memory) and expel princess title - the emperor agrees.

This novel is tragic with the capital T - I cried a lot reading this novel, so anyone with weak hearts beware!
    The misunderstanding gets to the point where it just ridiculous that it doesn't even make sense and makes you want to PUNCH both MC senselessly.

10. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to know, guess i'll avoid this then.

Also, 80 slaps to the face is a light punishment for having that girl tortured like that.

craz likes this.
  11. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not if the MC "seals" her like she did to the prince when he got caned

govindec likes this.
  12. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep reading about that tragedy part and I am so not looking forward to this. I am kinda scared to read this, I don't want tear-jerking stories, there is enough of them out there. I want happy and loving couples :(. I don't care what they go through, they can go through the crappiest thing, as long as they are together- and happily together.

But personally, I am not surprised about the male lead. I mean, isn't it a universal law in transmigration stories that the female lead always gets the best guy and clearly that was definitely the ancestor!

Naya352, stumblmer and HoneyBee349 like this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Liri eh, you are right, when i tried finding out info about this novel, there are always precaution about the tragedy in the novel, so i am a bit apprehensive to know but then some things are just too good to abandon

14. Kagamiya

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I thought so. It is because in this chapter the emperor is trying to propose to mc that I am starting to wonder about the male lead.
    What tragedy will befall on the mc?

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read up to the latest raws yet, but from what I recall one horrible thing that befalls her is that she is literally tortured to near death which could of been prevented if the ancestor didn't take a 2 hour break to drink tea before saving her cause he wanted to punish her for running away but didn't realize that she was in a dangerous position until he saw that the unicorn she made a blood pact with was on the floor suffering (he has a connect to her where if she gets hurt, the unicorn gets hurt. If she dies, the unicorn will also die).

She knew he was coming cause they were able to communicate but then she suddenly lost contact for that 2 hours and had all her hopes crushed when he never showed up to save her. He then finally rushes to save her (her soul was in a cat body btw when she was being tortured). He takes her soul out of the cat body and whips the girl who hurt the MC to near death. The MC was traumatized to the point where she no longer wanted to live and her soul was slowly disappearing piece by piece. The ancestor tried to help her calm down by whispering to her in a calming tone while holding her soul but it was too painful for her. She begged and cried to let her die in peace cause living was too painful for her and she didn't want to be hurt anymore (this scene made me tear up). She nearly disappeared until the unicorn showed up and ensured him that she will be alright and didn't want her to die. His voice comforted her cause at that point the she only trusted the unicorn, not the ancestor.

After she stop trying to disappear, the ancestor takes her soul back to her body but her memories of the ancestor was gone so whenever he showed up, she didn't feel comfortable. She only felt comfort with the unicorn. Also she developed a fear of water due to when she was being tortured, she also nearly drowned to death but tries to overcome her fears by swimming which didn't really work out so well. She often shook at the sight of water and cramped up/drowned when attempting to swim again. The ancestor was secretly watching her while she was doing this cause he felt at fault and didn't want her to remember him not showing up to help her in time but at the same time hoped that she remembered him so he can be with her again.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  16. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTH?!!! Holy s**t! That spoiler is something alright... now, eventhough, she suffered i would now want to read just to see how anguished that stupid ancestor and how he will repent to her.... it would be SO satisfying to see him begging and earning her forgiveness and trust...

Bella94, Naya352, stumblmer and 6 others like this.
  17. Kagamiya

Reading List:
    Link
    F*ck, that was just a direct ticket to tear up is it. Stupid ancestor and his stuck up pride

18. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wasnt the MC some sort of Badass Secret Agent and now she is a traumatized little girl?!?

jkumi7, eichiro, FIEND and 4 others like this.
  19. Kimchigal

Kimchigal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love the interaction between the unicorn n the ancestor so funny! And the second male lead is so persistent to take her lol...the time when she left the ancestor and their child and they keep on searching her made me cry a lot! Oh the amnesia part...but I'm hoping it will have HE just like Wife is outrageous! Despite misunderstandings and angst, I like their romance a lot so a big fan of MDF!

Yes once he found out he kept on begging her not to leave him but too late she leaves him as she was also pregnant with their child so both father and the child go on searching for her! That's my fav part

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
    Bella94, Mocha_ry, Seiren88 and 8 others like this.
  20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FEELS!!!

Wait, so she was tortured after she gave birth? Am i right? And did she also forgot about her child? And she decided on leaving after she managed to remember? If it is, i think she really felt betrayed, and i am not surprised because it was really something to remember that the one you trust let you down like that and unfortunately for the ancestor that resulted to her almost death to the point that she was begging to die...who was the second lead? Uwaaahhhh... even with all those tragedy, i can't help but feel excited to read all those events..