LCD Dungeon Defense

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Estarossa, Jul 23, 2016.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    .....yay OpPaimon is in!!!! Wtf just happened?

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, but I will love it just to see his stunned like vegetable face

3. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    paimon tsundere?

4. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoo HeonHwa is too f***ing eloquent!

0000000 likes this.
  5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I always skipped the afterwords out of habit.... thatnk you Evil_Ginger, thank you for making me curious to read Vol 3 afterwords. I LOVE THIS AUTHOR! EVEN HIS AFTERWORDS ARE UNIQUE!

Dragon God and Evil_Ginger like this.
  6. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahaaha

So this is the demon lord of many faces.

So this is feeling when you put a piece of puzzle, every pieces start to shine.

It's not the satisfy to see every pieces fit. This is the feeling of joy seeing the picture is indeed beautiful.

I see. I see. So this is what all mean. One more volume and my theory about choices box will be totally truth.

I can't wait next volume.

Ahahahahahahahahhaha

Dragon God likes this.
  7. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best part of book 3. Not that it was weak otherwise. :)

8. cheval

cheval Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    holy f**king f**k...wtf did I just read....I've just finished marathoning Shameless us tv series and now this? my day is complete.time to sleep early.

This guy can really write. wonder how old is he?

9. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... okay, I didn't like Dantalian's speech that much.

But Paimon's 'speech', on the other hand, was gold. xD

10. kaylard

kaylard Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who can explain me?? In description it says that there are 510 chapters (what is completed) and also 4 volumes (what is still ongoing). So, what does it mean??? Where can I find these 510 chapters to read and is it completely translated? Also is the story completely ended? Please help me to solve this questions)

Human likes this.
  11. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    The book series is currently being written with book 3 the latest to be published.

The web version was written prior to this and was finished. According to the below person on Reddit they are very different, a complete re-write with changes in plot, characters and so on.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/noveltranslations/comments/501659/spoiler_dungeon_defense/d70c23k/

Human likes this.
  12. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    when will book 4 be published? did salvation say estimated time for the book n translation?

13. Reddu

Reddu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was mentioned that it should have come on November, but then it got delayed. I think it got delayed once again this month. After that I stopped keeping my hopes up and just started waiting for TL'er to give as heads up when he/she starts to TL it.

Human likes this.
  14. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    yaaay! waai! waai! now i just need to wait for the chapters to be translated...

Human and Lithit like this.
  15. Human

Human Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned and shown a lot, that mages and witches regularly using blackpowder to amplify their fire and explosion magic. If blackpowder do exist, when will dantalian upgrade his infantry into musketeer, his cavalry into dragoon and his trebuchet into field canon. I know some will say that the battle scenes will become shorter and boring, but what is more exciting than detachements of gunpowder era Army curbstomping whole corps of medieval infantry and knight. Remembering his tendency to live lazily and luxuriously i'm sure he will welcome that idea, so he could spend the rest of his lavish live while resting his head on top of Lala's tights much faster.;)

16. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoping the rest of the book gets translated soon. I just read this novel, and i'm so happy to finally see an MC that shares the same views and logic as i do. :cry:

Human likes this.
  17. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Gunpowder weapons worth arming armies with are hard to make. If he has 20 years to prepare he might be able to arm his army with them. Anything shorter than that and he is better off spending energy on other stuff. The small improvements allowing for better accuracy, range and firing speed than crossbows aren't something most people can replicate from memory. You might have heard of a flintlock but what is it and how does it attach to a rifle? Or why were there matchlock to wheellock before that?

How do you mass-produce rifled rifles or pistols with breech-loading to decrease fouling? You need 10k of them from being able to make 0 of them and not having a drawing. Alternatively, how do you make modern ammunition so the fouling issue can be avoided in the first place?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Dragon God and Human like this.
  18. OneChompMan

OneChompMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing that is bothering me is how dantalian didn't notice Paimon's affection rise with his skill? in fact his skill which should have told him his affection from the princess Elizabeth, Paimon, Barbatos and Lapis have reason has been nonexistent for a while now

Dragon God and Human like this.
  19. Human

Human Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not saying that he have to arm his whole army with firearm right away, of course. I mean with the current era industrial cappacity and smithing, the whole crew of blacksmith in one big city with proper muscle-powered milling and boring machine, probably could only create 10-15 flintlock musket, which is basically small iron pipe with atached gunpowder chamber, flintlock mechanism and musket stock, each day. Datanlian probably could create some kind of experimental unit with the currently available firearms and only use it in emergency or decisive time to reduce its exposure againts enemy strategist, so the impact will be bigger when he manage to arm his whole troop with firearm. I'm sure even though he doesn't remember clearly the design of a musket, after 10-20 time of trial and error he probably ended up with better muket design than flintlock. Not to mention that he is a ruthless SOB, so any casualties during his advanced weapon testing surely will only be listed as deceased guenia pig and necessary thing to speed up his reseach time. If he start now even without advanced machinery and only using basic machine tool and industrial method(assembly line, worker trainingship, etc), in a year at worst he should be able to train and fully arm around 500 of his trooper to become gunpowder era soldier. He was supposed to be a genius with IQ above 160 for crying out loud. If most poeple could think of a good method to impove an army, Dantalian should have already thought a better method than that.

Dragon God likes this.
  20. Human

Human Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His ability probably need to be intentionally aimed and can only be used when he is in the close proximity of the target, also the reason why he could use his ability easily during his first day of his awakening is probably because he is still in tutorial stage at that time. Or..... the author probably just forgot about that ability during the mentioned time and by the time when s/he and his/her editor realized it, the books had already been printed.
    :D:D:D

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Black Frost and Dragon God like this.