Awarded Medals 1
Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower, Male, 32, from Planeptune, Gamedustri, Hyperdimension
This is my current status for my super long absence... http://narou-tl.com/a-very-late-status-update/ Dec 10, 2018
- Jan 15, 1988 (Age: 32)
- Home Page:
- Planeptune, Gamedustri, Hyperdimension
Devoted believer of Planeptune's own Goddess, Lady Purple Heart.
- Service Crew at HappyWasp
To accumulate enough Shares for our beloved Goddess, I'm spreading Nepu all over the comment section of various translator sites.
Once upon a game, a gamer named Rusaku was applying to become Black Heart-sama's basilicom staff in Lastation. He worked hard for his beloved Goddess but one day was hooked to light novels and web novels. In between work, he secretly reads chapters after chapters of novels. This continued until Black Heart-sama saw this herself, being a strict workaholic (and a loner to boot) she kick Rusaku out of her basilicom never to return...
Rusaku left Lastation and traveled without any aim in mind. Until he stumbed on the land of Planeptune. Planeptune is ruled by Goddess Purple Heart-sama, but without knowing what kind of Goddess she was, he rejected the idea to apply as a staff...
As he was walking aimlessly on Planeptune he saw a loli... err... I meant a cute young girl being chased by a little girl on a floating book. The young girl was running fast... wait... she's was comming in Rusaku's path and the next thing he know "BAM" the young girl collided with him. Checking for injuries on both himself and the young girl he gave a helping hand to the girl.
"Hey you, dont let go of that girl! ( ｰ̀дｰ́)و"
Said the little girl with the floating book.
"Histy I've been working all day, I want to take a break"
Said the young girl.
"You cant Neptune, you still have many work to do...
This is also the duty of a Goddess! ( ｰ̀εｰ́ )"
After hearing what the little girl called Histy said...
"Ehh??? This girl is Purple Heart-sama???..... EEEEHHHHHHHHH??!!!!!!"
Was the boy's reaction.
"That's right kiddo, I'm the cute Goddess ruling Planeptune, Neptune is the name ٩ʕ•ᴥ•ʔو"
"Neptune-san please stop using emoticon, that is for my exclusive use (＞_＜)"
Seeing the conversation going with the two girls, Rusaku was struck with awe and pledge his loyalty to the cute Goddess in front of him. As there was nothing to do in the basilicom Neptune-sama ordered Rusaku to spread her grace by commenting "Nepu" all over the comment section in every translator's site and he was also bestowed the title of Gamemaster and he was then known as GM_Rusaku, devoted follower of Goddess Neptune. (But fellow commentor bestowed him the name Nepu Monster without him knowing...)
Name: Moyoko, Rusaku
Race: Cursed Mask
Origin: Gamedustri, Lastation (then moved to Planeptune for reasons)
Job: Neptune-sama's Follower
Occupation: Planeptune Basillicom Special Employee
[*]Vision 'The sword of Destruction' +10 (SEALED)
[*]Gerechtigkeit 'The Regalia of Justice' +10 (SEALED)
[*]Sola & Luna 'The Twin Short Sword Mode' +1
[*]Sola & Luna 'The Single Short Bow Mode' +1
[*]Vlack Shirt +1
[*]Vlack Coat +1
[*]Vlack Denim Pants +1
[*]Vlack Gloves +2
[*]Vlack Boots +2
- Item Box
Snow Goblin Corpse(x1), Guild Master's Hugging Bomb(x1), 【Lolification】(x1), 【Repair】(x1), 【Midas Hands】(x1),【Magpangap】(x1), 【Blade Works】(x1), 【SpeedBoost】(x1),【Elemental Boost】(x1)
- Copy Cat (My innate Skill): Can copy any real skill the user have seen with 50% accuracy.
- Real Literature (Received from the dying old man): Any fictional skills that was written by the user can be used once. Per week the skill user can write up to seven skill scrolls that is one time use only. Only skills Rank B and below can be made. Can't write the same skill at the same week.
- Animated Reality (Made by combining Copy Cat and Real Literature): Any skills from any Anime, Manga, Games, and Novels can be used. Restriction on skills are;
Restriction can be removed for half a day by using 25 counters. After effects are;4. Aͥͭ̓ͧͬ͆̉̂ͥ̽̍͐̍ͧ̕҉̙̦̜͓̲͉͉̜̫̘̯͕ͅw̻̯̹̥̺̜̮͓̮͍̰̲̣͚̣̝̍͒ͣͩ͊̈́̇͢a̵̴̢̧͓̙̺̦̘͚͔͎̣̩͎̗̜͙̩͎̯̿̀ͪ͂̓k͙͍͚̼̦͉̦̹ͬͤ͋̿͑ͪ̀̀͟ͅẽ̛͐ͣ͑͟҉̵̭̰̹͍̙͚͉̳̼̙͍͜n͙̯̳̜̻͙͚͙͎ͬͥͦ̈́͗̆̇͐ͮͨ̑ͨ͞ͅi̛͛͋̽̓͛͗̆̃̉̎ͪ̇̚͜҉͏͖̹̬͔̘͍̺̼ṋ̴̢͔̟̬̯̥͇̹͓̿̇̓ͧͨ̿͋ǧ̯̩̯̙͔͇̦̻͔̜̗̲̒ͮ͛̿ͣ̇ͥ̾͛̅͑ͧ͒̉̑ͫ̾́͘͞:̵͚͕̟͗ͤͧ͂̊̂ͦ̾̆̎͌̀ ̵̨̛̻̤̲͖͙̫̘̣͚ͦͧͯ̍̾ͦ͗ͨ͑̒͒͐̋͐̈́ͥ̚̕͜P̵̵̵̛̗̱̞͈̺̣͉͖̞͚͓͉̳͈̼̌̏ͪ̉̋̃͌́ͅs̊͂̌̓̽ͥͧ̋ͨͪ̍̈̅ͪ͗͏̴̨̥̖̫̰́u̧̝̪̣͈̜̞͇̟͈̙̮̻͇̹̠̯̠͑̎̅͆͗̇ͦ̽̏̀ę̴͖͖̝̹̺͇̳͓̫͇̗̻͉̬̏̔ͯ̔͑͊͗̏͂̃ͩ́͞ͅd̴̨͔̙̣̮̟̹̞̥͕̙͕̝̠͙̯̈͊ͪ̂͐̑ͪ̎͂̾̉ͦ͘͜͢o̙͇̟͈͕̱̦̦̘͛̊̓ͩ̽́ ̩̹̖̻̞̇ͥ͊̓̆̎ͫ́͢C̡̰͚̫͖̼̙̙̯͎̦̹̦̖̰̉̇̊ͯ͑̿͌̈́̂̂ͮ͘P̗͕͉͓͍̟͈͓̳̠͓͚͔̺͎̝̼̂ͪ̍̈ͦ͊̚͞Û̴̴͎͕͍͎̟̳̮̘̺̝͇̃̽͑ͩ̑͡ͅ,̸͈̖̘̠̗͖̰̹̣͎̜̹͚͈̝͑͑ͪ͆̅̀̕͝ ̧̗̯̲̭͚̯̺̯̥̦̈̓̇ͣ̅̎̅͗̊ͦͬ́͜͞R̸̯͍͓̥̺͔̫͙͈̳̼̤͒ͭ̎ͮͤ̓ͨͭ̈́͂ͭ͌̈̓ͦͬ̀́̚̕͡e̓͋̂ͭ̓̿ͬ̽̈́ͨͧͫͭ́͢͝͏̳̭͖̫͙͓̰̞̠̱̰͙̕d̡̘̠͉̙̫̖̦̤̤͌́ͫ̐̐ͣ͊ͩ́̓̚ ̶̢̧̨͇̝̞̞͌̀ͨͧ̿͋̆̍̒͗́̊̓S̸̶̨̧̰̘̼̝̭̣̩̙͇͎̫̩̈́͑̃͒ͪͧ͌̀̿ͦ̔͛̾͂ͧͪ̕o͗̇͊͋̑͏͈̙͙͚̪̖̘͇͘u̧͚̝͎͐̉ͪ͊ͫͪ̚l̡̝͉̭͇̺̣̬̯̹̭̥̑̎͌̾͗͋̎͑̍͐͞͝: <̝̤̻͓͇̉͐͝ͅ<̘͖ͧͣ̏̂̆͠?̥̪͉͍ͥ̀̇̉̂͊̈̚͢͡?͎̍͐̄̂?̞̝̬͇̙͓͉ͫ̽̓͌̔̆͂̀͞͡ ̹̬̫̍͂̀͘U̷̳̼̾͑̎̐̇̾̕Ṅ̶̸̬̀̓̑͒̄̊K̷͇͚̜ͯ͛͂̃ͦ̀ͣ͛͘͞N͔̘̜͇̆̄́͢O̠̥̮̙͎͔͛ͦ͗̋ͯ̚͡W̩͔̘̫̱̦͖̖̜̾̌͋ͧ͂ͦN̴̸̩͊̃̄̉ ̛̜̲̞̟̠̖̒ͯ̒S̭̰͊̋̈́͋̓̊͠͞K̳͙͕̪̤̟͖̙ͪ̈́I̶̦͚ͭ́͠L̗̗̮ͬ͌ͩ̔L̴̥̯ͦ̓͐̆̂̅ͯ ̴̰͖͕̽̎͑̐̅́̕?̧́̀̐ͩ̂̈̚͡҉͍̹̻̰̫͉̫͙̠?̥̱͍͓͎̤̝ͮ̓̈ͨ̂̾̾̑͘ͅ?̂́̾́̄͂͡҉̺̪>̧̊̏ͭͥ͏̷͚̳̭≯̗̬͈̞̮̺̘͂̂̽̂͌̆̄͟
- Can be only used 50 times a day (Counter resets after 24hrs)
- All skills are down-ranked by 2 ranks (Rank S skills will become Rank B)
- Can be only used one at a time, and the emulated skill can be only used once a day.
- Can't use Animated Reality for a week after restriction release ends and at the same time user's status will be halved..
- Can't uses Copy Cat & Real Literature individually after restriction release.
- 【Elemental Boost】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
[Single target] Endow your next attack with the element of your choice (Can be only used on one attack then your stat will revert to normal.)
- 【Speed Boost】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
[Single target] Boost the users speed triple of it's original for 5 minutes.
- 【Blade Works】 Skill Scroll: (Source: Servant Emiya)
Project one weapon. (Limited only up to B Rank weapons)
- 【Magpangap】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
[Single target] Disguised to anyone or anything the users desire, effect will fade if the user attacks or was attacked.
- 【Midas Hands】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
[Single target] Turn anything the user touched into gold. (Won't work on living thins and skill is one time use only)
- 【Repair】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
[Single target] Instantly repair any damaged items but item will be down-ranked to one level.
- 【Lolification】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
[Single target] Turn any female into a pettan loli for 3 minutes. (Targets within the God race or has similar composition like a god will be immune to the skill)
Title: 『Walking Copyright Infringement Disaster』
Completed Quest: 2
Race: Glacier Goblin[Subspecies] (Before Humanification)/ Demi-human (Current)
Origin: Gallant Mine
Job: Slave / (Only in Demi-human form) Matial Artist / (Only in Glacier Goblin form)Berserker
- Roar of Valor (Innate Skill before Humanification): Raising one's defense and offence to it's limits. Will changes the user's hair to a blackish color and their arms and legs will be enveloped by steel-like protectors, this can also used to attack the enemy..
- Icicle Spike(Innate Skill before Humanification): Pounding the ground will make a spear made of ice pierce the enemy from below ground.
- Buckshot Ice(Innate Skill before Humanification): Gather Ice from above the user until it's 10 time bigger than the user. User throws it up the air and the User will smash it with all their might making the ice fragments fly like bullets toward the enemy.
- Icicle Defense(Innate Skill before Humanification): Makes many layers of ice enveloping the user for protection. While being protected the user can't move until skill is canceled, once canceled the ice will quickly melt.
- Giga Ice Spear(Innate Skill before Humanification): Creates 10 sharpened ice spears and launches them toward the enemy. Can be launched one by one or all at the same time.
- Create Ice Block(Innate Skill before Humanification): Can create blocks of ice in any shape the user desires.
- Ice throw(Innate Skill before Humanification): Makes all thrown ice fly with a force comparable to a cannon.
- Transformation(Skill obtained after Humanification.): Transform into a Glacier Goblin/Demi-Human. In Glacier Goblin form, physical attack and magical defense increases. And in Demi-human form, magical attack and physical defense increases.