Fruit, Male, from R'lyeh
Whoever gifted me padoru, I now love you. Yandere-intensity. Sep 7, 2019
- jbturkle was last seen:
- Managing account details, Sep 18, 2019 at 2:47 AM
SignatureName: Arawn Heath
- Old Hunting Dagger- An old dagger with a length of 4.5 inches. It was given to Arawn by his father when he was young.
- Bow- An unremarkable recurve bow
- Leather Breastplate- A flimsy breastplate constructed from boiled leather, which can guard against glancing blows and weak impacts.
147 Large Copper Coins
Basic Literacy: Arawn can read and write.
Tracking: Arawn is capable of proficiently tracking creatures in the wild.
Basic Marksmanship: Wielding a bow with arrows, Arawn can hit his target accurately within 30 meters. After 30 meters, his accuracy drops significantly.
Trapping: Arawn can set up traps for creatures smaller than an orc.
Basic Camouflage: Arawn can disguise himself using his environment. However, his camouflage may not hold up against those who have higher than average perceptiveness.
Stealth: Arawn is capable of hiding his presence in order to escape notice and sneak up to his prey. His stealth my not hold up against those with higher than average perceptiveness.
Basic Dagger Wielding: Arawn can wield a dagger in combat with enough proficiency to harm his opponent without cutting himself.
Butchery: Arawn can dismantle and butcher creatures in order to take materials such as meat or furs.
- 3 Full Quivers (20 arrows each)
- Tinderbox (and tinder)
- Flint and Steel
- Adventurer's Guild Badge
- Ship in a Bottle
- Granny Gene's Book of Recipes
- Granny Gene's Book of Sweet Sauces
- 1 serving of Mika's Ragout Rabbit Stew
- Unnamed Book of Ice Magic
- Not Yo Mommas Quill
- 7 Apples
- 5 Hallucinogenic Mushrooms
- 1 Old Bronze Sword and Sheath
- Damaged Medallion
- Small Preserved Ice Statue
Arawn was born in a small, unremarkable village into a large family. With three older brothers and one younger sister, Arawn had a lively childhood. As he grew up, his father, an experienced hunter, decided to pass on his craft to Arawn. Arawn excelled at hunting, but found that he held no interest in pursuing it as his trade. Instead, he was drawn towards more scholarly ways. He decided to set out to gain an education, but was opposed by his family. Being a rather poor household, his family couldn't pay for an education -- not one that they were sure was going to go to waste.
Maddened by his family's lack of support, Arawn set off on his own with his life's savings and a shoddily made plan. After spending most of his money, Arawn managed to secure admission to a school. However, he found himself unable to match up to the school's standards and was soon expelled.
Too ashamed to return home and face his family, Arawn gathered his belongings and with the last of his money, headed to the Adventurer's Guild to put his hunting skills to good use.