Does This Happen To You Males?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Linley, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Linley

Linley 【Linlin】【The Love Doctor】【NUF Nicknamer】

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: Because ofthe Raijuu go die comments, let me clarify. I'm very average looking with a bubbly personality.

OK so I go out to hang with 3 of my friends, 2 girls and 1 guy who is the older brother of one of the girls. Now I've known these girls for like, a whole 4 or 5 months now and have already been friend zoned by both of them before I even tried flirting with them. So we go out to eat at a Chili's and we have this really cute waiter and I'm hittin her up, making her laugh, complimenting her in every way, etc. After we finish eating I get her #, pay for everyone (because I'm a straight up baller), and then we walk to my truck. As soon as we get in, I'm like "What movie do you all wanna see? " and instead of getting an answer, the 2 girls get all pissy and are like "how come you don't talk to us like that , are we not good enough? " and I'm all like "Yo, you both said we were only gonna to be friends remember? " and they talk about not wanting to fight each other and how they both told the other they wouldn't do anything to get me, all while Eric is in the front seat laughing his fat @ss off so now I'm all like. THIS ISN'T FAIR. I CAN'T GET EITHER OF YOU 2 AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO CASUALLY FLIRT WITH RANDOM PEOPLE?! IT'S LIKE MY ONLY IRL QUALITY THAT MAKES LINLEY WELL... LINLEY. And as you can probably guess, we didn't watch a movie as planned, and I dropped the 3 off at Lizzy's house.

So has this happened to any of you guys? You hang out with a girl, and she gets all moody when you try talking to another chick? Also NUF girls, do ya'll do this to guys you know irl ?

P.S., this is me venting because if I tried doing this on Facebook or Instagram, they'll find out and kill me....

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  2. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's happening to me too (´-ω-`( _ _ )

RizYun and Linley like this.
  3. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    I.. This doesn't happen to me. I... Have no female friends...

regan, simdimdim, Lokumi and 42 others like this.
  4. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Now just imagine that you failed in picking up this waitress, they would be laughing at your failure and won't be acting jealous.

5. fluffymigs

fluffymigs Balthazzar's Husband/Owner

Reading List:
    Link
    Well no. I'm married.

asriu, Sephi, AkeShiro and 12 others like this.
  6. marvince

marvince <The Unemployed>(will change if employed)

Reading List:
    Link
    im ugly af for this to happen to me lol XD.. goodluck to you ^^

vrooave, AkeShiro, noire125 and 7 others like this.
  7. Raobihr

Raobihr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I think you are just too full of yourself, but it was funny hearing your fantasy.

8. Linley

Reading List:
    Link
    Srsly, these girls got me into playing Xbox again, and we're super gamer buddies now. I can't just drop them off a cliff. Am I supposed to just not date from now on?!

9. Hatchy

Hatchy 【Shem's Big Bro】【Aiiee's Clone】

Reading List:
    Link
    You stepped on a landmine when you mentioned the friend-zoning part to them even if you were "friend zoned." Actually, you stepped on a clay more as soon as you even flirted with another girl when you're already hanging out with two anyways. Even if they see you as only a friend (although I doubt that from their over reactions), don't flirt with other girls around them when you're supposed to be hanging out with them. And if you do it anyways and they call you out for it, don't defend yourself. That's like adding oil and throwing batteries into an already raging bonfire.

Girls are mysterious creatures my friend. Treat them with extreme care(I'd rather say caution but I'm not supposed to)

10. RandomEnchanter

RandomEnchanter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Simple answer:

No

just talk to the female friends like you did that waitress if you want them. if not dont and tell them this is how i talk when im trying to pick girls up, if you want i can do the smooth talk to you but since were friend zoned i didn't think either of you would like it

11. Yukino

Yukino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm those two girls, I'd probably be happy about free food and didn't care much about a friend flirting with some waitress. Might use it as a topic for teasing though.

natsume142, Kurisu, Rinai and 7 others like this.
  12. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm shit at flirting so nope. Female friends probably wouldn't care, male friends would probably laugh at me if it goes poorly but besides that i don't think there'll be a response

13. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. I pick my friends well, they aren't irrational and absurd. Even my most recent of friends I've made, if they were to say something like this to me, I'd probably say "Work it out between the both of you and get back to me on that, but for now? I'll do what I wish and treat you two as friends.".
    :p

14. Abox

Abox ☆Havek's Lil' Kitten☆ {Rea's Slave} |Bielt's Wife|

Reading List:
    Link
    -.-

WeiFish likes this.
  15. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I'd absolutely tease. :p Haha!

Abox likes this.
  16. Linley

Reading List:
    Link
    You gotta have some ;-;
    LOL that would be pretty funny doe
    I'm not handsome either, I just have average looks and an easygoing personality
    You obviously haven't seen the amount of things I've done on NUF....

17. NoTofu

NoTofu [Lord Third's less meaty Cousin] [Tofu Jelly]

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, stay a virgin and become a wizard

Lokumi, asriu, ReadOrDie and 7 others like this.
  18. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    DIE! DIE! DIE!!!
    Die Raijuo and explode

19. Siceraria

Siceraria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You worry about your relationship with the opposite gender too much, it isn't good for you. There are more precious things in this world than the things you don't have, like your other friends or even more, family.
    Do men tend to forget the precious connections they have just to risk it to get more? Hahhh~

20. doomeye1337

doomeye1337 /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Incubator, the messenger of magic~

Reading List:
    Link
    that just means you were supposed to be on their list of "reserves". If they truly meant to keep things only platonic, that would never have happened. It's a thing with some girls where they like to keep "reserves" around to boost their egos and as back-up plans. (note I said "some", don't persecute me please lol)