LCD Omni Magician LCD

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Skoll028, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I just noticed there was no linked LCD for omni magician, and as the current proofreader of it, I just figured, why not make one? So yeah, here it is.

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the story about? if you wouldnt mind telling me? also suggest asking for a merger between this and NU...

3. Skoll028

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, a bit of background to start then.
    The MC was a hacker at the start of the story, but not just any hacker, the king of all hackers.
    He created a virus that he believed to be the ultimate virus. However, much like many famous men do, he fell for a honey trap, and the woman he believed himself to have fallen in love with stole the virus from him, and gave it to the terrorist organization she worked for, who proceeded to use the virus to hack banks and take all their money.
    No one could find a cure for the virus, but the MC didn't wallow in despair. He chose to stand up, and sought revenge. He managed to come up with a cure to the virus, and before he could release it onto the internet, the woman who betrayed him called him to see how he was doing, and to taunt him. He calmly informed her that he had already finished the "vaccine" for his virus, and was about to release it. She begs him not to, since the terrorist organization may kill her if he does. He basically gives her the middle finger, hangs up on her, and releases the vaccine onto the internet. He promptly dies. Not a bad way to go.

This is transmigration more than reincarnation, so he ends up taking over a failure of a magicians body. In this new world, he realizes that the magic here is much like coding back on Earth. This, is the story of his adventure.

DeathStroke96 likes this.
  4. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks, it sounds very interesting, i think i will start reading although i am not a big fan of transmigration, i usually ignore and think that the previous thrash young master absorbed the soul by accident which gave him split personality disorder... plus having a hacker mc would be interesting and i would really like to see where it would go from there!!

5. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    lel very few people here.

6. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when you're kidnapped by some guys....

Pedo Alert goes off in your head!

7. Skoll028

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, my guess is because the story still hasn't picked up fully. It was dropped for a while, so some people are prolly waiting to see if we will continue translating it, and not drop it again. Either that, or they just haven't tried it yet.

8. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is fine , it's not exeptionally good but it isn't bad either
    When they go out of the horse kingdom it's going haywire Hail the King style :
    There a young genius called Jone Stark , he's an no-legitimate child of the stark house .. he transform in a wolf spirit and shit...
    There also frodo & sam & co , they are ofc of the Lord of the Rings faction and do spatial rings and chairs...

There's some that I've still mossed because the mtl translators don't give a f*ck sometimes (the name of the most important guy in history of aygen dach isn't even individually translated, yeah )

9. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    gosh author really loves iron-man even stark company involved.

10. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't be serious. I'm already on a borderline ragequit because of all the childish bs in the storyline. Now you tell me that that's just the opener?

I'm out. Pity, too. I keep looking for an iseki or reincarnation story where the MC actually uses their knowledge. I had hoped this was in that genre, but the techno-babel 'programming' was a hard sell; compounded by the rampant inconsistencies in world-building and character-building. : P

11. Terepi

Terepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am genuinely surprised that nobody has posted here in 5 and a half months.