Zombie Knight- what has happened and still good?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by gameboy6666, Jan 26, 2017.

1. gameboy6666

gameboy6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, just need another one of those is it still good, where am i and such.

Last few places I remember is that epic fight where a 2 element guy got a third element to fight possibly a bad guy- super vague just the way you guys like it.
    mc's death god meet his sister? conference between sand and water to determine whats going to happen?
    so i at the very least know it was after the fight at one of the water's noble house that kidnapped some people (that noble house has one of those demons that eat death gods, but is actually not evil and nice)
    The reason I stopped is that there was no longer any Dark knight fights. it went so heavy into the story with background, other fights, and politics that I dropped it.
    SO MY QUESTION IS: Where am I? and Should i continue? is there more focus later on?

ps. i know its not a bad thing for the author to branch out, but I never really did enjoy it when focus is shifted from the mc for too long.

2. Vrinshael

Vrinshael 【Chaotic】【Fetishist】

Reading List:
    Link
    On NUF. Sorry.

infinit3aura and pocketbear like this.
  3. Needhydra

Needhydra Everything is on Fire

Reading List:
    Link
    post this or move this to the im looking for sub forum and out which chapter marker and wait like 10 minutes for the answer

4. b1w2c3

b1w2c3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i say its decent. The MC gets involve in another fight afterwards. The author took a break for a while so ur not too far off. I would say about your 2 arcs behind the story. The author has been expanding the story's unvierse so there is less fights for now, but i believe if done correctly there going to be some major ones in the future.

5. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the story even kept to a release schedule yet. Stopped 3+ years ago when releases were sometimes 2-4 weeks apart. Remember when it use to be 1-2'per day.

6. gameboy6666

gameboy6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was kinda hoping for more than just where I am, also a bit of a spoiler on whether or not the mc gets more limelight. he didn't get anything for like 100 chapters so sorry if i put it in the wrong spot.

also how would I move this?

7. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes since the new year frost has gotten his act together and his post ~10 pages a week, maybe more