Which Chapter Shura's Wrath chapter (Found)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cupcake Ninja, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    So...i need to know the last chapter i left off at. Or, well, i guess i can find that myself. Really, i have another problem that's more urgent. And usually i wouldnt even ask in a thread like this, but....I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUKKEN CHARACTERS ARE ANYMORE!

Before that, though, let me say which chapter i was last on. If memory serves right, he'd already saved this one girl, who was a girl that was also part of his guil, from being kidnapped. And after that he logged back into the game or something, and i think he met with the treasure-filled cat again but im not sure. I recall him looking for some sort of hidden fairy city or something? Not certain about that, but it was definitely after he saved the girl

Any, like i said, i forgot the characters. So what i really need is this: A list briefly detailing who all the characters were up to that point. The more important ones, obviously. Cuz I dont know if there is a glossary that details this, and even if there was i wouldnt wanna visit it since i might be spoiled with characters of other things that appear after that chapter i was on.

I just want it like this, if you can, you know, something simple.

character name: character info. (who the character is, their role, the who's side they're on, ect)

I mainly care about any enemies, like that bastard who betrayed him when he was younger, and the people in his guild and their roles in the guild, also what classes he gave them. Cuz i know he gave at least one or two hidden classes or something by that point. Though the last one is optional.

Hm, and i would also like the name of who that childhood friend of his was. That swordsman woman.

Savvy? Ya'll willin' to help a brotha out? I shall reward a few of you with nuffies, too, depending on if you provide good info and dont repeat any info someone else already gave. So first come first serve! 100 nuffies, maybe more, you wont find a deal like this anywhere else! Im practically giving them away!

2. kirara

kirara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's gotta be su su. There's qi qi, rou rou and tian tian.

3. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    ...you didnt follow the example i gave but whatever. I assume Su su is the girl he saved, and rou rou is either the one he gave a hidden class to or his adoptive sister, and tian tian is the swordswoman?

4. kirara

kirara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng xin, su su, qi qi, mu bing yao, rou rou, tian tian are the girls in the guild.

Cuz i dont really know how to answer your question without any spoilers.

Meng xin is the one he's helping with a bet with her father.
    Su su is the quiet one.
    Qi qi is the always happy girl.
    Mu bing yao is the assassin that the MC knows.
    Rou rou is the adoptive sister.
    Tian tian is a new girl in later chapters.
    The swordswoman is called Dia wu. (Forgot her nickname)

The hidden professions given by the MC dont really matter in the current translated chapters even I forgot the classes.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  5. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    fukken thank you mate. I think the that tian tian is the alien girl or something? Ah, whatever, i'll find out. Seriously bro, thanks.

6. osher454511

osher454511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I dunno. I just call them main bitch, side bitch, side bitch #2 and so on.
    Its been while so I'll go by memory.

Main bitch- the sister. Already as smittern as possible, from the start. Given a priest on steroids special class.

Side bitch- rich minion's sister. MC is on a quest to save the female in distress. Not sure about the capture levels but I suspect her to be captured long before the mc complete her quest. Given some dual wielding swordman special class.

Side bitch #2 (SB for short)- a friend of SB 1, probably captured 20~50 chapters after contact. Rich. Given some archer/ranger type special class.

SB #3 could be thought as a duplicate of SB 2, only possessing a different class.

SB #4 childhood friend, some famouly.strong swordman in game, I didn't read enough but I suspect her to have been captured long before her.first appearence, at childhood days.

SB #5, or ghost bitch, is a special capture target, needing to complete a hidden quest spaning all sorts of end game quests and bosses in order to inslave her into the mc's harem.
    SB #6 not much is known about her at the point that I stopped reading, only that she is a child ghost and that there is nothing our mc is too good for.

As for male characters, is there really a point? I categorize them into either selfless minion category or into the mindless villain category. So you only need to know two male chrecter types and you know all of them.

I apologise, my knowledge is only limited to the first 100 or 200 chapters (not sure) and it also might be flawed, as I read long ago. Still, I believe I remembered the main points rather well.

Hope you enjoy, and there is no need for compensation.

7. kirara

kirara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea. Tian tian is the loli alien girl. You really should start catching up the latest chap is full of action and feelings. You are welcome bro. Oh, i forgot, you already found the chapter

8. kirara

kirara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found it. Chapter 242.

9. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    We need more captains like you.

10. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc: ling chen: ingame name ling tian, class a hidden class called ling tian battle soul(had the choice to give name to the class himself) op One Man Army both in game and rl and is lucky af in the game when it comes to getting drops, finding pets, finding hidden classes etc. are also the guild leader of their guild (i think its name was hearts dream). are also the leader of all the assassins in china that escaped with him from hell and by extension also de facto leader of the assassin guild in the game. had the nickname adam in the assassin training facility called hell

(many of the girls use nicknames so im not sure of everyones in game names cause everyone only uses their nicknames)

ling shui ruo: in game name ruo ruo loves chen nickname both in rl and game ruo ruo, mcs little sister after he was adopted by her parents,are also mcs main love interest and her class ingame is a hidden healer class she got from mc that i dont remember the name of, and is part of mcs guild.

nickname si si (it appears so often that i dont remember her full name or ingame name) her class is a hidden archer class she got from mc(i think its name was wind archer) are part of mcs guild and was the one you mentioned was rescued by mc, her character traits is that she is very shy and innocent and dont talk much like the others. she is in love with mc and are part of his guild.

xiao qi: nickname qi qi class elementalist/mage,she is the most outspoken and brash of the girls and not afraid of showing of her beauty, are in love with mc(just assume that 90%+ of the female cast are in love with mc) and are part of his guild.

yun meng xin: class abyssmal blade dancer got her class from mc, are the reason for mc playing the game because mc made a promise helping her out with a bet involving getting her freedom to not marry long tian yun after her brother gave a cure for the isrock virus ruo ruo had, are in love with(or at least implied to be in love with) mc and are part of mcs guild.

tian tian: nickname tian tian, in game name tian tian tian tian (because tian up to 3 times were already taken), class a special summoner class that i dont remember the name of, was adopted by mc and shui ruo when they found her alone after a meteor crash and are part of mcs guild

mu bing yao: dont remember her in game name cause she is always called by her name, class assassin, are number 5 on the heaven rankings(strongest player ranking),many believed she joined mcs guild because of meng xin but was actually sent by mc to join the guild, are in love with mc and part of his group of assassins

long tian yun: are always called by his name so not sure if it is his ingame name or not, class not mentioned, are the leader of the yan huang alliance that is also chinas biggest guild with lots of subsidiary guilds and familys working for him, are currently the main villain in mcs rl (not too sure about in game), he wants to marry yun meng xin and are backed by both his and hers family because it will strengthen her familys status, are the young master of the most influental family in china and second richest family in china. uses a lot of dirty underhanded and illegal methods to try to get to mc (and people in general he does not like). are the person who tried to kill mc as you mentioned before it was not treachery because he was never on mcs side and never pretended to be either.

dia wu: in game name sword emperor, class: special class called sword soul (iirc), are number 1 on the heaven rankings and are part of long tian yuns guild, after her duel with ling chen he(mc) finds out she is his wife before he was buried alive (and believed to be dead) by long tian yun, and later mc found information that she died so was shocked when he found out she was still alive,she does not know that ling chen was her childhood friend and husband,many believe she is as strong as eve (the player that everyone accepts as the strongest) even tho she(eve) is not on the rankings.

yun feng: ingame name disillusion,class swordsman(?) are the big brother of yun meng xin and the one who hired ling chen to help her out, are the guild leader of disillusion one of yan huang alliances subsidiary guilds and are secretly helping out his sister with her bet

xiao qiu feng: dont remember ingame name,class swordsman(?) are called the cold magistrate by most people,are number 7 on the heaven rankings and leader of battle alliance one of the subsidiary guilds of the yan huang alliance, xiao qis big brother and helps out his sister when she calls for it even tho they are on oposing sides

xia wa: ingame name eve, class unknown, everyone that has been playing vr games before agrees that she is the strongest player even tho she is not on the rankings, it is implied she is a loner since when other people talk about her no guild is mentioned, was one of the assassins that escaped with mc from the assassin training facility called hell,she and mc are the strongest from hell, asked mc if he wanted to go with her, she took a group of the assassins with her to the us.

hell: chief and instructor of the assassins trained in hell,one of the few characters that mc fears, was cut,stabbed and blown up after a great battle with mc and eve and later floats down a river,since they could never confirm his death they feared the possibility that he may survive(because an ironclad rule they learned was always confirm if a target is really dead)

heaven:a mad scientist that looks at himself as a god among humans and one of hells associates, did mental torture by pressing the human limit on several people because he wanted to try to create superhumans, only 2 people survived being pressed for mental torture 20 times the normal limit and got body modifications they got the nickname adam and eve

-class(?) means not confirmed (as far as i can remember) but guess based on what i know of weapons they use
    -unknown means no information

sorry for long post could have mentioned more but was nervous for going to far into spoiler territory

11. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    you're a ood man. Did exactly as asked, very detailed and informative. Thanks. You're efforts shall be rewarded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.