Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    The Wolf Lord's Lady started out melancholy and latest chapters have just kicked the Sad Feelz up a notch.

2. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of the side story chapter it's revealed that he actualy got killed right after the MC's death in the first iteration. He got killed by the MC's close aide out revenge for the injustice toward his master. Then it's shown from his perspective he's moving on auto-mode that he does cruel things to the MC despite trying to stop it in his mind, it's like watching a dream he can't control at all. Yeah the author is having a sadistic tendencies to all her characters...

The current arc title is "If this really is my last iteration..." which implies there's probability it's ending soon, or maybe one more arc if the author is trolling. This arc is as the above poster's spoiler, she found out that her mother were exactly the same as her: a victim of a husband who loves his mistress more than his wife. The latest chapter was when she found out the medications taken by her little sister was actually a dangerous drugs, she knows it since in one of her iteration she runs away and becomes slave, raped and drugged untill death with that same drugs. When she's about to confront her mother about it she saw her eyes and realize that they're exactly the same... That's the latest chapter uploaded middle december last year...

3. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy crap.

What's with this sudden sway of sympathy for the husband. He's stuck in the loop as well? Oh geez....don't tell me his "love" for the little sister is auto-pilot as well? That's actually kind of fascinating...

And now I'm interested again. Who's behind all this?! Auugh...

4. Cryarc

Reading List:
    Link
    I've re-checked and it was a 3 chapters side arc completely told in the husband's POV. In the inner monologue of the husband it seems he's aware that the MC is a kind girl and he's cursing the him who hurts her all the time to no avail. Kind of "What the fuck are you doing to her?! Fuck stop it, it's impossible she's doing that kind of things! You're so stupid, no that's me... *&^#*&^@*#" feelings. It's like the kind of horrible nightmare you're torturing your wife nonstop while you can't move your body according to your own will.

Reread a little bit, and yes he's on auto-mode when he's with the sister...
    It's a little bit unclear whether he's actually doing all the loop on auto-mode or not since the author made the timeline vague compared to the MC's timeline. Scratch that, in the end of the arc he suddenly wakes up but forgot about it...

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  5. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    And I Must Scream.

I suppose I find some sort of twisted comfort in the fact that they're both suffering equally. It does make me wonder if the first/original husband really felt those negative emotions about his wife and learned his mistakes via the repeats, or if the auto-mode was in effect for a long time...

...I'm not quite sure when he gained self-awareness of his own 'meanness,' you see. Interesting, interesting...

6. Cryarc

Reading List:
    Link
    After actually rereading my impression about the arc changed, it seems that arc meant to show that the husband in the n-th iteration somehow aware (temporarily as some kind of daydream nightmare) of the original timeline but he can't identify with the himself in the original world. So I think it's correct to assume in the original timeline the husband is kind of asshole and after the iteration he changed...

The husband is in much better position compared to the MC though, the MC have to suffer mentally and physically for the n-th time and every iteration is painful to read...

7. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping for a happy ending (T.T) auto-mode is such a dangerous mode. I think I will put it on the later list for now, haha I need to read something happier~
    Thanks for the spoilers though~

neotheo82 and Heungbo like this.
  8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, just let me get this straight, i hope i understand the flow right..

In the main plot, it tells the story of the MC after all the uncontrollable iterations ended and she finally has enough control to really live her life. However, in that latest iteration her "fiancee" still end up loving her younger half-sister and somehow she experienced endless tragedy... like her sister end up getting pregnant by her husband... at last, in the end chapters it was revealed that all those lives she experienced are only dreams that she had in the jail in the first lifetime. That MC was suspected of killing her sister, but she knows because of all those other lifetimes that this was done by her mother for revenge against the father and mistress... and then what happened? Did she really dreamt all those things? Did she end up being convicted then dieing?
    If so, what's up with the bodyguard killing her husband and saving her? Did this happened on those"dream" iteration? Or will it happen in the current life? I am really quite thankful with all the spoilers but it confused me too much... and is this novel complete? Because there were chapters for the tragic story of the fiancee right? Auto-mode again? What happened to him in the end?

9. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link

Wow.. Just wow. Thanks for spoiler, i think i'm gonna drop this series. Too much pain for my fragile heart lol

salty25, elhystine, manvugu and 5 others like this.
  10. Cryarc

Reading List:
    Link
    So here goes:
    --> the MC always redo the iteration everytime after a set of time, this happens countless of times with some notable one are being told to the readers.
    --> The MC tried anything, from studying, running away with her close aid, running away alone, distancing herself from the husband, getting pregnant etc. All of this will always still end bad for her no matter what, just with varying reasons.
    --> The latest arc is still ongoing and it's starting from the beginning (when they meet with her sister for the first time), so the spoiler that said the MC's only dreaming is false. She did die in jail in the original iteration and her close aid killed her husband out of revenge. After dying she still goes into another reiteration.
    --> she runs away in one of the iteration together with her close aid but they failed, both of them died. Then she goes into another reiteration.
    --> the one who actually having "dream iteration" is the husband from the n-th iteration, he saw the original timeline but after seeing the end of the original timeline where he got killed by the MC's close aide he wakes up and forgotting about the dream.
    --> the novel is still ongoing, probably near the end of the series.

11. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Cryarc oh!... thanks for clearing it all up... at first i was really excited about this novel but since the first chapters are too depressing for me i wanted to wait till it was completely translated so there was at least some measure of happy or even neutral ending, as i saw that it only has 30 chapters on it's NU page. then i read all the spoilers and i end up being disappointed so i was thinking of dropping this novel BUT then i read about the latest spoiler about the husband so i am now hoping for a less tragic ending... i really can't wait if there is a chance of at least her not dieing at the end... here's to hoping for a happier ending for MC

bleedingliar24 and stumblmer like this.
  12. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh
    Ohhhh
    Ohhhh
    Thank you for saving my mental stability
    *run away*

13. Redo

Redo 『God Tier Fanon BRO』 『Swordsaint Puppeteer』 \></

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so glad I read spoiler first before jumping to the chapters. This saves me a lot. (y)

imreallyanarwhal and Crayon like this.
  14. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for that~ such a depressing story, I will keep it on hold until I can handle the tears (T^T)

15. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so I've read (with my limited Japanese) till the latest chapter.. I just want to add some details here:

1. In the first iteration (the original),the MC died in prison because of false accused, her husband did not come to save her and later he was killed by MC's bodyguard (who was supposed to be sentenced dead too, because he was suspected as MC's accomplished in murdering MC's little sis). MC's bodyguard managed to escaped his sentence by the help of his friend in the army (?) and want to avenge his master's death

2. The second iteration, MC takes measure of being accused as murderer and actually catch the robber who murdered her sister in the original timeline, before they accidentally killed the little sister. All should be well, but her little sister's health was becoming worse, and while her husband attending to her little sister, she was given news that she was pregnant. The doctor warns MC about delivering the baby in her condition might be fatal, but she insist in doing so, to prove to her husband that the baby was his. And she was dead after her baby born.

3. Next iteration, this is when her husband was cheating on her and get the little sister pregnant, if I'm not wrong (and when she met a mythical creature mentioned as Karasu/Crow who visit her and offer to help her). She was devastated and ended up doing suicide by hanging herself. Onto the next iteration, she already have enough and decided to run away with her bodyguard aiding her. They were found out and both are killed (I guess she was killed by the bodyguard's fiancee). After this iteration, she decided if she has to do it, she might do it herself and by this point she already started to isolate herself from others.

4. So in this iteration, she actually planned her escape by preparing her sister with knowledge so that when the MC ran away, her little sister is capable to replace her to be the male's fiancee. But she got into accident (?) and was tended by the Crow. After sometimes, her bodyguard find her and take her back to her home. She actually wanted to tell him that she doesn't want to go back, but she can't utter the words. And her bodyguard can't see the Crow (at this point I think the crow is only her imagination).. Back at her place, she found out that her little sister already have 2 children and I guess she was dead because of her unstable health (correct me if I'm wrong)

5. The next chapter was from the husband's point of view as mentioned by Cryarc. I agree that it seems his n-th iteration consciousness was watching the original timeline. And by the end he woke up and forget everything, but it seems he didn't really forget all the feeling that he experienced in his "dream", as when he awake, he really wants to meet MC badly. So I suspect this n-th iteration will be the same iteration as the latest arc, more of this will be explained in the next point.

6. In the latest arc, the MC was more likely became more passive and seems to already surrender to her fate. She did not attempt to run away, but she also did not attempt to get her husband attention anymore. She even deliberately gives her fiancee and little sister more time together, while she backs away. At early chapter of the arc I notice that her fiance was actually took some notice about her, he was trying to say something to her, but was interrupted when the little sister called him. Although I might just imagining it at first, but later chapter shows some sort of hope that her fiance finally took care of her for real, even though it was only a little. (or maybe he just did so, because of his position as her fiancee, but I just hope that the dream he saw brought another chance for the MC to attain happiness). It was when they were in school, her husband, for the first time, invite her to have lunch together with one of his acquaintance. Although she was wondering if it's just his facade at being a good fiancee at first, when she revealed that she usually eat her lunch alone, her fiancee was a bit shocked and actually says: "You eat alone?" "Then if there is time, we should eat together" at which made the MC quite shocked too. I really hope this is a good sign of her.. she already suffered enough ;_;

So that's all I wanted to share, I don't know how accurate this summary is since, again, my Japanese was not that good. I even missed the scene where she was said to be drugged, and raped, or when she knew her mother actually poisoning her little sister. So, sorry if this summary is missing something or maybe wrong.

16. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    but got to admit, it's very impressive how an author can be so sadistic.

it wouldn't be bad if everything turns out to be a dream resulting in a masochistic tendency from the trauma of being betrayed by her husband, and family.

or perhaps, she's actually schizophrenic. and everything was her illusion. that her mother, sister, and husband actually loves her, and they are coping with her while she's having her psychotic illusions.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  17. Cryarc

Reading List:
    Link
    The one when she's being drugged is on the 4th point on your summary when she's running away alone, that's also why she died soon after being found out because her health is deteriorating from the drug intakes. The incident you mentioned made her captured and used as a slave for years until her husband found her and brought her back.

The time when she's aware that her mother is poisoning her sister is not stated literally so maybe you missed the hidden implication, it's on the very latest chapter if my memory is right. She found out the vials containing the medications for her sister and when she opened it up she smelled the scent and shocked that she's familiar with it (while the only drugs she's been familiar with is the drugs on the 4th point so we can infer that it's actually dangerous drugs instead of medications...)

18. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, after going through all this, I just hope she doesn't end up with that guy. Like watching him cheating on her physically and emotionally over and over has gotta kill any desire to be with him. In the last iteration I hope he'll release her from the marriage and get married to the little sister, while she finds love with someone more deserving. I don't see any emotional value or anything romantic in the MC ending up with the husband who'll suddenly see the light or whatever. It'll just piss me off.

19. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Cryarc I see, I must've missed them while reading it. I just guessed MC just overwhelmed by her jealousy towards her sister because her own mother loves her sister more.. (giving her some sort of tea as a gift) so she was sneaking into the little sister's room. Thank you for the explanation!

Hmm... at this point I'm not sure what would be the best ending for her.. after what she's been through, I just hope her fiance would be crushed and regret his actions in the previous iterations.. and for her, I just hope she will finally be released from this repetition madness and be at peace.. this series really make me cries in almost every chapter..

20. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    woah! so it didn't end up well after all~ I was kinda enthusiastic about this story at first, since it seemed different than those cliche villainous noble series but... well... too much angst with no light whatsoever~ I kinda stopped reading after this at that one life time, where she ran away from home and was drugged, forced in to prostitution and more shit happened before she was finally saved by the bodyguard only to die after listening ml's fking hate+pity speech~ I was thinking to start reading again if the ending turned out to be HE... seems like not~ so one more to the *drop list*
    thanks for the heads up~

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    imreallyanarwhal, RuLiLa and Ease like this.