Discussion Confession?!?! (Not a riajuu)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by infinit3aura, Jan 27, 2017.

1. iamgboy08

iamgboy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone kick this guy? boasting here on nuf where lots of guys who stays home during valentines gather! just tell her you like someone already!

2. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
    Do what 9gag taught me
    Piss on her to show dominance

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  3. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    a fellow 9gager, i see. Well met, friend.

CyberCypher likes this.
  4. something123

something123 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sorn-3DHTC8

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    U never know what could happen, might be a drought coming up, maybe the world might end.

5. Linley

Linley 【Linlin】【The Love Doctor】【NUF Nicknamer】

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just saying, if you're on a 1 month dry spell, you'll make some "promises" to get some "rain"

6. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    why you don't like her? is she ugly?
    are you in "love" with someone else?
    love is not something born of nothing, what people normally call "love at first sight" is just feeling physical desire for a person (or thing?) so if she is not ugly, and you aren't in "love" you can talk to her, explain the situation and if she is ok to start things like that, then give her a chance, maybe things will take an unexpected turn.

but if you definitely don't want anything with her, be clear to the girl, is better to break the heart sooner than later.

edit: (being ugly in the way that she has or not some things that you find undesirable, all ppl have features that they like and don't like )

7. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell her:

1) Sorry, I'm gay.
    2) Babe, you wanna be my girlfriend, you gotta show the goods first.
    3) No tits no talk.
    4) I'll fuck you whenever I feel like it, but that's it.
    5) But I'm in love with your mother/sister/brother.
    6) Sorry, I don't do incest/beastiality.
    7) Okay, but only if you'd go mountain climbing with me.
    8) Well, I don't mind, but I have other girls too. If you're okay with sharing me, I'm cool.
    9) The world is ending. Join me in worshipping the great lord of fire. *lights lighter* Aburatabura supara! Aburatabura supara! Aburatabura supara!
    10) Sure, bend over and put your hands on the wall. I'm gonna drop your panties. If you scream, it's over.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    _Selutu_ likes this.
  8. Lunatic Eyes

Lunatic Eyes [Not Lunatic Anymore]

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first place there is no way that you will not hurt her feeling when you reject her. Personal experience, if we girl had confessed our love to guy that we love, then it's showed that we are already deeply fall in love with that guy (The serious one, not because of prank). I wish you can use nice words to reject her if you really don't want to have a couple relationship with her, she had showed you her affection, be nice to her.

There are several ways if you want to reject her:
    1. Just tell her directly what you are feeling right now but don't forget to choose an appropriate words. Say it subtlety, politely and in nice way.

2. There must be no misunderstanding. Never hang the answers and the hope because it can lead to something worse, you can make the girl misunderstanding if you don't give her a decisive answer, don't let her in uncertainty, it's really not manly.

3. It's a cliche one but you can say to her that she is too good for you. If you know her well you can praise her well behaviour/her characteristic/her kindness, anything that can make her feel good when you are reject her, pay attention to not over do it or you can make her feel that you are have an interest to her.

4. If you don't know her well, say it that you just want to be friends with her. Love will not bloom if both of you don't know each other well.

5. Another cliche, you can say to her that you already have a girlfriend, if she ask about your girlfriend, just say to her that your girlfriend in another city/country. You and your(imaginary) girlfriend have a good relationship and right now you and her have a Long-Distance_Relationship.

6. Tell her that you are not ready to make a relationship with woman. Say to her that you have to focus on your study and you want to make your parent happy with your result in school/college.

7. Give her a sad face when you reject her, never show a smug face! you are a man, respect her. Show her that you regret it when you are reject her.

After you reject her and you meet/encounter her again in next day, you can:

1. If you know her well then let/help her to move on to another love, don't chain her with your unreasonable behaviour after you reject her. Don't become like Aizawa Nagisa in "Jitsu wa Watashi wa".
    After you reject her... she find another one that she loved... you come to her to say that you love her, that is the worst, let her move on, you had hurt her, don't be unreasonable.
    Be a man and help her to get the guy that she love, it can make your relationship with her come back to friend again and not in awkward situation anymore.

2. If you don't know her well. Maintain your distance with her, let her have some time to heal her hurt soul. But you should do it slowly so as not to make her feel an unnecessary hurt feeling again with you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    That's all my advice, good luck boy. *Smile*
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

infinit3aura and Dori like this.
  9. EienMugetsuTensho

EienMugetsuTensho [Avid Reader] [C#, C++, Python Programmer]

Reading List:
    Link
  10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: die here and there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nah just reject it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you can ask google for that~

11. JunWuXie

JunWuXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just say you dont like her and as much as possible dont friend zone her coz she needs to move on from you and if you two will get closer it will be hard for her to forget her feelings

12. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    What if she wants explanations or, maybe, doesn't give up? Or say something like, 'okay, I understand that. I still love you'?

In my opinion, whatever route he'll take, the situation won't look nice.

What's interesting is.. That he already 'played' with her feelings and was a jackass. Of course, we don't know why he did that confession, but, does it matters? Maybe. The result is the same: he lied. Period.

And yes, it was about him as he, actually, didn't care about her feelings from the begining. I don't know, nor do I care about what happened.

I find strange.. The fact that he wants to 'let her go easy'. Why? Suddenly, he had a epiphany and now wants to 'protect' her feelings?

So, I wish her good luck!

@Ai chan.. How would you proceed in such situation?

13. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Sorry I don't see you that way/ I just wanna be friends - best is being honest - wish girls would do this and not waste our time by being "polite" and making up excuses
    2. Lie and say you like someone else
    3. Lie and say you don't wanna have a relationship at the moment - well that's what girls say most of the time and 90% is not true XD

Though lying might be easy for you, it probably won't be for her if she thinks that there is still hope

Dori likes this.
  14. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't owe her an explanation, and if she doesn't give up then he should be blunt about it. He can say, "I don't like you or owe you any explanation. If you still like me that is your problem, but i can't control your emotions, and barely mine. So no thanks."

I don't see it as him being a jackass by him walking away. I don't even see it as lying. For some people when they are in a new uncomfortable situation their first reaction is to run, and then they reflect after running. It's the brain processing information.

He did care that is why he asked on this thread, but at the same time her emotions are not relevant to him directly. It's just processing and reflecting on the response he gave.

I mean some people are encouraging for him to date her and try it out. I done that twice when i was confessed, i found it suffocating, annoying, and frustrating even though the guys were nice. Emotions cannot be force or created even when one wants them to. Even dating won't mean he will like her eventually

Dori likes this.
  15. siwakotisaurav

siwakotisaurav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What manga's that from? And is the whole plot about some otaku?

Oh and OP, I am getting mixed feelings about this, whereas I am jealous of you for getting that random confession I also pity you for this being the first one

16. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like I've made a mistake:
    Well, I'm in trouble. I've been confessed to, but I don't like her. I'm also not Japanese (I'm not dense (no offense to any Japanese)) I need help, I want to let her off easy.
    Pleaassssssssssseeeee​
    - I've thought that he already accepted her confession and he was looking for a way to break up with her. Sorry.

jossy48 likes this.
  17. Caritas Charity

Caritas Charity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let Heavens fall and justice be done!
    Begone, damned Riajuu!

OOC: Just say it to her gently!

18. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link