LCD Sovereign of the Three Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he seems to find a lot of them. It's almost as if they are attracted to him by plot gravity

akki and Lokumi like this.
  2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like it'll be easy for him to catch up if the other candidates aren't doing the level 4 and 5 missions. If he does an alchemy mission everyday he'll get over 2000 points.

3. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 373: the chapter ended too quickly. We didn't get to see everyone get slapped in the face~ Will Tang Hong pass or fail? If he fails Jiang Chen can start teaching him like he's done for the others.

4. dezzter

dezzter The one who knows

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but he'll start getting challenged too, and at this point the higher ranked people are stronger then him in combat. Long Juxue is probably stronger then him atm, even with trump cards as the sect will have given her protective treasures of some sort. Unless of course he brings out the army, but that will probably result in the sect leaders getting involved.

5. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the challenges were random. He'll probably only lose 20 points if he ends up in a fight with someone he can't deal with.

The amount of points missions give out is different from what was written in 364.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 374: damn that title! I thought we would've seen him challenge and complete the level 5 mission. I take it Tang Hong passed his level 2 mission then?

7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Can they take the same level mission over and over again? I know that if they take a level 5 mission they have to start at mission 1 but what if you stopped at level 4? Surely the top talents aren't going 121212 for the missions they're taking.

8. Jaehaerys

Jaehaerys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the new people he trains will be more useful/powerful. Cause all his servants and relatives from the secular world are kinda useless now, Guyu and the rest haven't been heard in a long while...

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 376: I thought Jiang Chen would have a harder time getting points. He's getting them pretty quickly now. Dunno why he was a lil worried bout not reaching the top. At this rate it'll be easy for him.

10. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda would have preferred it if they actually tried to describe the fifth mission or so, instead of one of the lower level ones. The low ones are obviously meh, but a top-tier one might have been interesting for us

akki likes this.
  11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 377: so now they wanna suppress Jiang Chen~ what will they do if he tries another area and dominates in that?

12. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My God. What kind of mental backflips did the examiners need to take to come to that conclusion.. I mean seriously, they want to suppress Jiang Chen because it'll upset the other genius' and cause their hearts to waver. I ask, what future on the path of martial dao can they possibly have if this causes them to waver? Surely this would even help further weed out the strong from the weak, showing the examiners those that are strong of heart and most likely to reach the Origin Realm

Grimnights and Arcturus like this.
  13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 378: the geniuses started feeling guilty? Really? Idiots! These sects don't seem worthy of joining at all~

Lokumi likes this.
  14. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd be great if there was a test area on Strength of heart that he could breeze through just as easily, but, i'd also really like it if he just started challenging all of the sect disciples, starting from the weakest in the Sky quadrant and continuously making his way up, as though making a point. That'd be doubly great because it would start adding more and more pressure to the sect disciples at the top the more victories he got, though i'm guessing if he wanted to beat the top disciples he would have to pull out the big guns and expose his hands, leaving few hidden cards to play.

15. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wasnt there a "cooldown" period after completing a mission series? wasn't if your did 1-5 stars in a row you had to wait 3 days before starting over again? or was that incase you failed after doing a string of missions in the same field?

16. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theres a fight betting system so he probably is "fatting" himself up so he can do a "winner take all" fight so the top genius would take up his offer....or to draw out Long Bitch

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    If you failed after challenging 5 of the same missions in a row you'd have to wait 10 days before taking any missions again or something like that.

If 30 days passed then shouldn't the guy from the last zone have come up?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  18. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cycles are 3 months each, so another 60 days to go for the other guy to show up.

19. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol that's what he's doing now you'll find out after reading the latest chapter

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 379: I'm loving this~ can't wait to see if there's another ban and the bullshit they come up with to justify it this time.
    Jiang Chen is pissed off for sure.