LCD Perfect World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lachiel, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. He killed them. In the previous chapters, he also killed some elders of the Rain clan. But, if he were to kill too many, woudn't that disturb the real world? It will, but, he doesn't really care - they are his enemies. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what's happening in the real world.. And how long it'll take for the Rain clan to realize that he's that kid who was supposed to be dead.

2. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shi Yi was already pretty OP at age 4 with how he helped that guy dodge, Devil Kid's dad(I forgot his name!). Their clash would be so awesome with the Rain clan in the background discovering who he really is.

Don't these places have tens of thousands/millions of people? Even if he kills elder numero uno, two probably isn't that far behind.

With the willow tree I don't really feel too much danger in the real world. Going to be so much fun in the void. I feel like he'll meet that "annoying" butterfly again that he bit and stole the earing from.

Looking forward to some epic void realm rampage. With the Arachic beasts especially.

Dori likes this.
  3. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though they have many people, it is not easy to cultivate strong people out of thousands or millions with how big their clan are, since the bigger they are, the stronger the expert they need.
    And for that butterfly you speak of, I do not think she is a butterfly for she has not revealed her true form yet.

4. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno, remembered her with violet hair and that she could fly(?)

well if there is an elder there is always someone who lost the position, usually.

5. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    True. They've felt the loss and even said that it was a big one. They've lost some geniuses due to the MC using those artefacts.

6. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. That was interesting. I'm waiting for the reaction chapter.

7. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'Even a few human emperors were surprised.'- so, there are few humans emperors.

“Impossible. If he opened the tenth heavenly passage, then the Void God Realm would have definitely revealed it. That stone tablet would have appeared with words informing all the regions.

Everyone shook their heads in disbelief.

“There’s something odd about this, definitely something abnormal!” An old elder noticed that something was a bit different. The little guy was too powerful, and should have surpassed the ninth heavenly passage.​
    Is that willow tree responsible for this?
    I have the impression that that purple clothes girl is also at the same level...

8. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I've laughted so much at the last chapter...It was funny. I'm waiting to see what else will happen. And I'm waiting for the moment when that willow will interfere/makes it's presence felt.

9. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...hm. What will happen with that horned dragon?

10. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter was interesting. What I don't understand is.. Can experts if a higher realm go with the mc in that realm?

I have the impression that that willow will change its apparences and.. Will be able to move.

11. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to see the willow deity throw down with some of truly elite experts and then everyone will realize that the little devil has some elite backing

Dori likes this.
  12. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to see that.

Nine out of the ten heavenly passage were overflowing, and all of the essence energy were concentrated at one opening. Even the willow deity was like so, and while sparkling brilliantly, it was like a vast ocean that poured down, centralizing at one opening.
    I don't get the last phrase, what does that means?

13. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this any good? Been stuck on chapter 2 for 2 weeks haha

14. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think that it is. Try to reach the the end of the first arc, after the mc leaves the village.

Wujigege likes this.
  15. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story seems interesting! i will give it a try!

16. Manav

Manav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    G2g 227 does little guy have 1 heavenly passage or 9

17. Manav

Manav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I meant 11 heavenly passage

18. Pretender

Pretender <{Vanquisher}> {(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻}

Reading List:
    Link
    That's one of those novels that makes me want to cry, so many chapters and a "slow" translation (not criticizing here, the translator is excellent) for a novel I came to like so much. I blame (and I hate you, person I don't remember the name!) the guy that keeps commenting things like "oh, the translation speed is 1 chapter every a little more than 2 days, so translating the remaining 1800 chapters will delay for more than 5 years, hahaha lol lol lol".

I think he opened his 10 heavenly passage, and refines his other passages to be like his tenth one. And then, he created a technique that fuses them temporarily, or something like that.

19. Pretender

Pretender <{Vanquisher}> {(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻}

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good, some people have gone crazy on the hating because he "changed" from what they expected or wanted him to be, that's why the novel have so much 1 stars. In my eyes that was unfounded and illogical, as I still think this novel deserves a better rating (in the standards of what's high in the site), but nothing I can do, lol.

Don't know your tastes, so perhaps just reading for you to know :p

Wujigege likes this.
  20. Manav

Manav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love it when little guy says mine mine all mine he goes crazy lol

Wujigege likes this.