LCD Sovereign of the Three Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Loving this? you for real? The whole chapter is literally generic talk behind the back and derison + one sentence JC broke trough and decided to go face slap them in the hearth strength area, next time on SOTR...
    I think the authors have templates for these kind of chapters, just replace the name in oh the so new xianxia

sayhi2vim likes this.
  2. sayhi2vim

sayhi2vim Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha you got that right!!

3. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 380: blacklist again huh~ apart from that one examiner the rest are so retarded! I really wanna see Jiang Chen come first in this sky quadrant and then reject all the sects. Just tell them they're not worthy of him~

4. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    How can the author even write such illogical story -,-
    He is not writing a story, just producing waves after waves of idiot, weak enemies that can become the MC's stepping stone. I feel pity for the characters in the story ....

BlackSilver12 likes this.
  5. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    252 messages and still new to xianxia? 90% of it are like that

6. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol True I guess. But never expected this in one of the well known novels. The story is fine overall I guess, but this arc is too much :/

7. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang Chen's literally going to farm points from every single category before the martial dao arena... going to take so long before he starts actually fighting again.
    In every story there are idiot enemies and weak enemies. In wuxia everybody other than MC turns out to be 'weak' so idiots be idiots. Without stupid there would be no such thing as smart people.

8. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're not idiots. They're just protecting their own interest.

9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmph!! Playing house~

10. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 381: this is getting stupid now. All these sect people are useless. I would love to see Jiang Chen get blacklisted again which causes the non genius sect people to revolt. That'll make it interesting~

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    You're being dramatic. The sects feel that JC has to join one of the sects in the end anyway so there's no problem suppressing him if they'll all doing it. It doesn't have anything to do with non genius disciples because only the MC is being suppressed and they'd have to oppose the leaders of their own sects.

12. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 381:
    I couldn't help but laugh.
    From what I understand they follow the decision of the stronger, this is absolutely not being neutral... If they were really eutral they would not involve themselve...

13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    The ultimate goal is to become the origin realm people's personal disciples. If the non genius ones see that anyone who has a chance to get ahead might get suppressed then it might cause them to oppose the leaders. Since they'd realise that they'll have no chance to claim one of those spots. That's just how I would wanna see things happen. Obv not how it's gna play out though~

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    For that to be true they'd have to be delusional in the first place. They all know good and well that they can't compete for the 4 spots in their sect. Those people who can compete for them fully support suppressing JC. After all a secular disciple jumping into their four sects' selection and stealing one of the spots will piss them off. JC is the only one being suppressed because he's a secular disciple and because he's not using his strength to get ahead.

15. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol beauty and Pokemon

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 382: gate crashing the secret meeting where they discuss how to deal with him~ nice! Though it might have been better if he did it before anyone left. That way when he exchanged blows with that guy some of the others might have been more discouraged and left with those that were about to leave.

Lokumi likes this.
  17. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 384: looks like it doesn't matter. Jiang Chen has managed to deter some of them. And the examiners are just stupid. He just threatened that if he meets them geniuses in the ring they better prepare to die. They're not really suppressing him anymore are they. Just helping him carry out his threats

18. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found it hilarious when Elder Shun, a man who so believes that Jiang Chen holds the answers to saving Huang'ers life that he's been following him around for the last year, but, has yet to just go up and talk to him, criticizes the 16 kingdom alliance examiners as idiots. Now don't get me wrong, the examiners absolutely are idiots, mindbogglingly so, however, i think we can all agree that Elder Shun, who lets be honest is already pretty damn sure that Jiang Chen is the one he's looking for, doesn't do a god damn thing to resolve the situation of Huang'er dying. Instead, it's basically like he keeps checking his watch and is like "we've got time".

DubZer0, Arcturus, akki and 1 other person like this.
  19. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah i doubt it its more like he doesnt care anymore he was angry when they banned his pill missions but after figuring out how to deal with his competition i'll just keep switching regions to fill his quota.

so true lol he could solve this by asking jiang chen to help cure his granddaughter if he could. or simply save him from a tight spot then request for a favor

20. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that sure shortened the arc by a lot. A good thing though.