LCD Tales of The Reincarnated Lord

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shin Ah, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His plan is pretty solid up to the barbarian point. He wants to be all fuzzy with them and trade, it remains to be seen if they can be approached like this.

2. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    All hail our bored gold marksman Josk for his spectacular 10 arrows XDXD

3. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter was simply too hilarious. Get bored, fires 10 arrows every night. Gets even more bored, stops at 7 arrows.
    Made an audible laugh at the latest chapter. Funniest chapter this month.

josh_15 likes this.
  4. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I should apologise to someone in the reviews, once I binge read this I had no complaints but now going chapter by chapter it is getting boring reading about statistics, especially squad numbers, injured numbers, killed numbers ugh... I understand that it is necessary but every chapter?

Wujigege likes this.
  5. kulelat

kulelat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if such threads already exists, but so far I can't find one.

(if there's no such threads), Let the discussions begin.

6. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
  7. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
    A thread exists under the same tag with the LCD marker

8. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
    Also click the speech bubble next to any chapter of a book will take you to the LCD page.

9. dezzter

dezzter The one who knows

Reading List:
    Link
    How bloody long is it going to take the caravan to come. Need those men and supplies so he can rapidly build/expand.

Wujigege likes this.
  10. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lorist is such a troll.

11. jtthwe

jtthwe Adept of Living Life to its Fullest

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep thinking that Lock is going to conquer the North before the fatty is going to show up

12. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    Logically he shoulnt be able to... I mean he has to defend from duke Loggins and them kenneys will have a strong force now after those small conquests plus that phoenix family was also strong.

13. myrzael

myrzael Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually think Kenmays will be more problematic than duke Loggins to deal with. Duke has 10x more soldiers but he lost 3 of 5 of his Gold knights and his commander, other nobles in Northlands hate and despise him because of his taxing and bullying with his army, even his nominal supporters Kenmays are looking forward to embarass him and he is at best, only average leader and even Second Prince does not like him.

Kenmays on the other hand have only 1500+ troops but they have probably more resources, cunning leader and while they are new nobility, more than half of nobility in Iblia Kingdom is actually new so they have natural allies in them. They should be able to advance their plans while Lorist and duke will fight as I do not think duke will or even can this new humiliation and loss of 1/5 of his army go.

14. rnailo

Reading List:
    Link
    Well main threat to Lorist is still Duke at the moment .. not sure how the caravan will get by dukes land .. I see a two pronged attack on duke in the near future .. caravan from behind and Lorist from the front.

Kenmays are currently busy with getting other smaller noble families. It was also mentioned I think that against them there might be a possibility of a coalition of norhern nobles. Tho Kenmays in alliance or some kind of a deal with barbarians is still quite a big threat to Lorist. Still one problem at the time... just have to see what happens with Duke and the Caravan.

15. myrzael

myrzael Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully caravan is already in Andiraq kingdom or Madras duchy as it is already ninth month and it would be hard to travel fast (or at all) in Northlands during the winter. I also think about two pronged attack or maybe armed force of convoy coming through ferry and besieging duke and keeping him in his castle while civilians and carriages quickly use that bridge beside castle.
    EDIT: ferry instead of suspension bridge

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    rnailo likes this.
  16. rnailo

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me correct you on one thing .. bridge is between Lorist domain and Duke domain ... not before duke domain.. As all the Northlands are divided from the rest by a decently sized river going from one end to the other.

That was also the reason why Kenmays could not get their 2000 strong force from south to attack Lorist right away allowing Lorist to blunder that keep. (duke controlling the only Bridge to the Northlands)

17. myrzael

myrzael Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can be that bridge BETWEEN Norton and duke domain if Metropolous river is border of Northlands and duke´s territory? Norton territory is further inland and if I understand correctly Norton land has only two access points (one secret, smuggling route and official one at Firmrock Castle) where Nortons border Kenmays.

Order from north to south (or perhaps from NW to SE)
    Norton land
    Kenmays land
    Duke land
    River with bridge
    Madras duchy

18. rnailo

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine this

Kenmays land ...firmrock castle... Norton land (the canyon rout along some coast)
    dukes land
    Bridge
    main dukes land with the capital of dukedom right next to the river..

19. myrzael

myrzael Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, there should not be duke´s land on BOTH sides of the river as one side is logically not in Northlands as river is the border...

20. rnailo

Reading List:
    Link
    well actually from what I just read there is outer northlands which is beyond the river and then is northlands in general which encompasses it all
    BUT .. a big but ... duke is also in outer northlands but right next to the river so your version should be correct. Which makes it practically impossible for convoy to get to dukes domain then... hmm wish there was a map somewhere.