Spoiler [Spoilers] Just watched saiunkoku monogatari episode 7. What the fuck is happening?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Em_Rez, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Em_Rez

Em_Rez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I was like oh, so that guardian sa had been scheming the whole time. Then, I was like damn, Shou be a mad schemer, manipulating that sa guy the entire time, didn't expect that. But then, suddenly Shou turned young as he took guardian sa's life. Wtf...? Is he a spirit or some shit??? wtf???

Can someone explain to me what the heck is happening.

Also, I totally called that shuuei's father was the assassin leader.

Also, wtf was that sudden kiss at the end of the episode? It was totally out of character and happened super randomly. I feel like the animators shoe-horned that in to make the fans happy...

At first, I thought I knew exactly what this series was, but I feel like it's kinda like kumo desu ga, in which there are a million twists and it turns into something else entirely.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  2. midoriryu7

midoriryu7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's one of the colored spirits who formed the empire. his job is to protect and raise the true king even if it's at the expense of lives.

3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bro...there's a spoiler prefix available...just click on the thing next to "type in your title"...

4. Em_Rez

Em_Rez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn dude, just read spoilers on how it ends. Didn't think the story would get that dark and depressing.