Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me when Ling Xiao and You XiaoMo become an item? will LX have a love rival for YXM?
    Why is LX looking for a mage like YXM?
    This seems really interesting and im loving all of their cute interactions with each other :X3::X3::X3:

Boinkers and LoveManga like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Ling Xiao a beast and does he have a life long bond with XiaoMo without him knowing ? :D

3. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    from the latest update its implied that LX isn't really human but im not sure about him bonding with YXM
    have you read the raws? can you please spoil me on our cute couple :X3:

LoveManga likes this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the whole novel for me please!!!!

5. AoiiSoraa07

AoiiSoraa07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers!Spoilers!Spoilers.....!! O.O

LoveManga and Misaki Yata like this.
  6. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS PLZ!!

LoveManga likes this.
  7. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright my curiosity got the better of me and i read ahead :p
    so far where im at LX is an emperor class beast which is said to be the strongest beast type
    He does form a life bond with YXM without his permission :cautious: but YXM doesn't know about it yet
    YXM does learn that LX isn't human eventually

Their relationship is so cute :LOL::LOL: YXM gradually starts to develop deep feelings for LX and it's so cute how jealous he gets when other people stare and are fascinated with LX's face. They eventually leave Tianxian sect and venture off to this other college that has a better mage department so that YXM can cultivate better. Because LX's face stands out too much YXM buys a mask to cover his face. But the mask ends up making LX look cooler and mysterious so he buys another uglier mask for LX.:ROFLMAO: At this college YXM gets a legit master to teach him how to cultivate and where im at he is now a level 8 mage

YXM has 7 contract beasts so far
    1. the wolf beast
    2. a panther beast
    3. A rino beast
    4. The 2 insect beast
    5. A cute little pet cat beast
    6. a fox beast
    7. and a super strong bird type beast thats apperentlly only 1 level lower then emperor class

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    YXM is so cute :3 ...i bet LX enjoys it too much :D ....did LX came to this contiment looking for a master?
    Also when did he life bonded with the MC?...when they did that void oath thing?

TomiNdumplings and kiara8 like this.
  9. Dayong9909

Dayong9909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is ling xiaos motive?

10. Dayong9909

Dayong9909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And what about all the other characters?

11. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't remember when, but he is a social outcast among his kind. Think he is a Qilian and Phoenix mix when the two races really hate each other? He needs to get strong enough for something (Don't remember what, think it was like a trial by the two groups?) and needed to find a partner for something, think it was pill related? Which therefore led to YXM. A lot of I thinks, but that's generally about how it goes.

They do the deed on 203, I guess they should be an item by then?

Has the OP legendary potential (It was rainbow I think?) He kept trying to delay LX from finding out lmao :D Don't remember much, sorry! :ROFLMAO:

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? I thought that they redo the spirit test after the second aunction?

13. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk when, but just that yxm kept dreading it

LoveManga and kiara8 like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Tianxian Sect afterward?

15. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically Tianxian Sect and this other sect that stole something from them go to war. before the war starts LX exposes that he isn't the real LX and kills the head of Tianxian sect. This monster appears that was something the tianxian head was secretly cultivating. LX kills it too. Its decided that the new Tianxian Head will be that practitioner who was close to the previous LX. The one that is always following LX's orders ( i forgot his name). LX and YXM decide to leave a few days afterwards

Before the war started Kong Wen asked to meet YXM in his private study. He suspected that YXM has valuable things on his body and wants it for himself. Before KW has a chance to attack YXM's contracts spirits kill KW. and they were gonna dispose of the body on their way to watch the war between the 2 sects.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    komo komo, Elliana, Miki T and 9 others like this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh lol, they totally deserve it. What about his senior brothers?

17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the result of the war with the 2 sects?.....also do we find out the original's LX secret wish that LX is helping him grand?

18. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    After the war, news of KW's disappearance got out. Fang chenle and Fu ZiLin both go looking for him. After a while everyone gave up and concluded that KW was dead. Later its revealed that they both suspected that YXM had something to do with KW's death but didn't inquire about it to much because they believed that YXM had his own reason's for killing KW. After YXM and LX leave they both go on a journey together to train and cultivate.

Because the Tianxian head was killed by LX and the chaos created by the monster the war never happened and the other sect kind of just left because he judged that he was not LX's opponent. everyone was kind of scared of LX and decided to leave tianxian sect alone.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    komo komo, Elliana, Miki T and 11 others like this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it ever told what the original LX's goal was? And how he was replaced by the current LX?
    What happened to the junior sister that keeps bugging LX and the guy who was from the same village as YXM? And what was the palace that was in the middle of the place that our MCs are in right now in the translated chapter?

alexfilia likes this.
  20. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    They never told what what the original LX's goal was. Maybe to become the next tianxian head? In the translated novels so far it was revealed that he was killed and had all his memories absorbed from the current LX. LOL :ROFLMAO: He was just someone unlucky who died tragically so the current LX could sneak into tianxian sect unnoticed.

LOL that junior sister really deserved what was coming to her. that contract spirit that she found in that heavenly forest was taken by YXM too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It was the fox type beast

that junior sister was killed by YXM's contract spirit (the rino beast). It was before leaving that heavenly forest. Because LX caused the forest to collapse so everyone was in a hurry to get away and leave they were all scattered. during the chaos that junior girl coincidentally met YXM who was alone at the time and wanted to kill him. but instead got herself killed :LOL: