Spoiler Have a Trial Marriage with Husband, Demanding Extra Effort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A new discovery

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    Any clue out there??? Spoilerss time!!!

3. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    *quietly leave my trace here*

4. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this seems interesting. *watches thread*

5. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I think I put this on my reading list...
    *joins everyone in stalking the thread*

6. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    Hae_UNa likes this.
  7. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uh.. tried to mtl-in this novel about 5 months ago.. i didn't really accurately remember but ML dotes on FL so much he actually put FL sexy legs in insurance when they go to the states to partake in some magz photo shooting... and turns out that the FL were actually some bigshot during her times in paris that her colleague were offering their help and couldn't understand why he stays with second-tier agency that belong to her shitty fiance...
    in later chapter the shitty fiance regret that he let go of FL which actually a hidden treasure with a lot influential connection in modelling world and demands to see her newly wedded husband.. after the shitty model he impregnated leaves him for another patron

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    why did she quit in the first place orz ....i dont really get it o_O (just to be a replacement??? really? orz)

does her fiance try to win her back?...what happens after he meets the hubby?.....also what happens to the other model?

9. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if i'm not wrongly read the mtl.. she quits because of his fiance needing help with the agency... beside at that time she loved him to the point on cutting off her relationship with her rather powerful family... her shitty fiance just want to use her for the most part because he likes the shitty model (the antagonist).. He was rather shock when he found out who her husband is.. which other model.. ? the shitty fiance-stealer model? well turns out she didn't have the natural talent and charm the FL so she was kind of having hard time hanging on to modelling contract.. sorry mtl-ing kinda hard since the grammar really sucks and i just skimmed and skipped the shitty fiance part since he's such an idiot thinking he can actually fool the FL not realizing that FL dare to rebelled because she's much more clever than him and the fiance stealer and she got her husband strong backing...

10. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    *silently sneaks in*
    I'll put this in my ever growing reading list.

alexfilia likes this.
  11. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    MC later gives birth to a pair of boy twins in chapter 716.

Scapezz, szvdy, JoshyM62 and 10 others like this.
  12. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not a very good at writing spoilers but I'll give it a try. So this spoilers happens around CH400-500.
    Also please know I use Google translation, and I read here and there so the spoiler may not be accurate.
    -One of the antagonist who is a girl that is Prego??? wanted to remove the MC's uterus so that she can't have the ML's kids.
    -(Not sure when this happened) ML and MC makes a doctor's appointment to see if MC is Prego on the wedding anniversary.
    -MC gets a call from a friend? to go to the hospital (not the one they made an appointment at) cause the friend thinks she might be Prego??? So MC goes and thinks "I might as well test myself here too." so she does the test, and the doctors tells her they will call her once the results are out.
    -next day? On the wedding anniversary the MC wakes up and ML tells her to get ready to go to the hospital.
    -While she's getting ready her phone rings, the ML picks up. And the hospital (the one she went to with friend) congrats her. ML is confuse as to why the doctor is saying congrats, and finds out the MC is Prego.
    -ML is surprise and doesn't tell MC cause he is shocked and wonders how she will react to the news.
    -ML and MC leaves to go to doctor appointment
    -Doctor ask if MC ever had abortion and MC's like "wtf you saying", the doctor tells her that her uterus is too thin and needs surgery on it to have kids.
    -ML's just like "Wtf is going on? One of the doctor is lying"

Not too sure what happens between all of this but the ML does tell her that the other doctor had called her saying she is Prego, so they both know something fishy is going on.

Anyways long story short, they find out that the antagonist hired the doctor (the one they made an appointment at) to lie to MC and ML that if the MC wants to have kids she needs surgery, and once the MC does the surgery the antagonist will have the doc. remove her uterus. So the MC really is pregnant.

luliibunny, Scapezz, szvdy and 19 others like this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O thats ....a wierd plan??...but ok

what happened to that girl?......also what is the ML like when the mc is with child? (like does he pamper her/ worry / make he food )

08phamann likes this.
  14. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not too sure what happens to the girl as I read here and there.

But the ML does spoils her and take care of the twins. Such as when one of the twins cried at night the MC was about to get up but the ML got up before her and took care of the baby. He does worry for her, he's like a pefect husband who helps you around the house when needed.

luliibunny, Scapezz, szvdy and 15 others like this.
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    was the ml with her when she gave birth?....did she have a difficult pragnency? (since she had twins and all)

16. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    When will they found out about MC's hubby? And i wanna know the face slapping moments XD

17. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    A perfect husband indeed :D kyaaahhh i wanna read this one. Tho it still a long way before that scene....

18. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly she did have a difficult birth, she was pass her due date and still didn't give birth.

I'm not sure when the other people founds out about th MC's hubby, but I do know when the damn cheater ex-fiancé finds out who hubby is. He finds out on chapter 90-93ish.

Scapezz, szvdy, Paaathsy and 6 others like this.
  19. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyways I'm just letting you guys know that other than what I wrote down I don't know anything much. I already wrote everything I know.

Hae_UNa likes this.
  20. jojolinh008

jojolinh008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did FL leave the ex's company? How did she get her revenge?