LCD I Shall Seal the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mousa4, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    AH right, now I remember. He had 4 lit already I think and then he lit the final 5 there. My bad.

2. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, his body lamps are the opposite, it's in the anti-ancient realm -- he needs to light them up, rather than extinguish them
    he already had 2 lit up after he got them, and then he did light up around 5 at the essence of divine flame place -- he still needs to do one more, which i think he will do after he gets all 8 bits of the God Blood here ...> edit nvm that bit, seems he has all his lamps lit

the technique of body cultivation in itself involves god blood to get to the next level-- the soul fragment in that trial at the 9 Sea God world and the echelon cultivator from the 7th mountain both mention that earlier on

besides, he is walking his won path for both, regular and body cultivation -- they mention how normally there isn't any door of tribulation you gotta go through for body cultivation when he breaks through the anti-ancient realm anyway (which has still not been clarified either)

3. earthshaker44

earthshaker44 SomeWhat Angry dude

Reading List:
    Link
    the thing is as story goes you just feel bad for her at start not so much but at later parts it just gets to you if you arent heartless bastard like my brother

4. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    bro what?

DubZer0 and Lokumi like this.
  5. IIAtariaII

IIAtariaII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well technically when he became a all heavens dao immortal his body was nearing the peak of the ancient realm and with greed improving his body further along and with learning lord li leagacy which further improved his body he was at a bottle neck to a dao realm fleshly body. So even if he didn't light all of the anti immortal lamps his body was improved by other sources. Also anti immortal lamps are the fleshly body lit lamps which I talk about previously if you are confused.

6. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I can't remember him lighting all of his fleshly body lamps.. I do recall him lighting some but not all...

Also I wonder why he didn't make a copy of the blood before using it.. Lack of resources? He could get it from the destroyed seventh M&S

Astaroth and DubZer0 like this.
  7. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Chocol8 I was thinking the exact same thing. Rather than absorbing the blood, he should have combined all of it and then replicated it. It would have been a nice throwback to the beginning of the battle, we could have seen the Miser, Meng Hao, as well. As for resources, all the Dao Realm cultivators he has killed, Outsiders and M&S Realm ones, he should be swimming in resources.

Astaroth likes this.
  8. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I really wonder why he didn't.. Didn't also get bag of holdings from the outsiders... Guess Mama Meng didn't' teach him well >.>

DubZer0, Aizelf and Astaroth like this.
  9. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup he has yet to extinguished the remaining fleshly body or anti-ancient lamps

Astaroth likes this.
  10. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    ISSTH.....
    The story went downhill after he went out of South Heaven imo....
    Power up after power up.
    Ascending to new and legendary realms, nonstop,
    without any proper details about the realms.
    Meng Hao gets lucky encounters continuously and forgets about the previous ones.
    And I don't understand, is this a game? - even if he gets all those lucky chances, it does not mean that they are without any dangers and difficulties. Eg Latest chapter. God blood. Consume one drop and instantly power up.
    Suddenly some Outsiders come to the Mountain and Sea Realm to get the God blood and power up, while this place was invisible to the native experts for countless years.
    Not using the copper mirror to duplicate the blood drops.
    etc etc....

mrttao likes this.
  11. Futur90galaxie

Futur90galaxie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even in South Heaven a lot of the story was about having major power ups (it is a xianxia story after all no matter how awesome the story is ).

And it's not the first time that Meng Hao received massive power ups thanks to supreme treasure (OP elements for his nascent souls for example, outside of planet South Heaven he received Paragon Blood)
    And i think that the reasons that the outsiders knew of secret locations in the godgrave that native experts of the Mountain and Sea realm were unaware of is partially due to Lord White (it was never said but that's just my guess).

However i do agree that the realms he ascend to should have better explanations (Like why didn't he receive a dao realm fleshy body tribulation, is it because he used god blood instead of reaching it on his own?)
    And i am also confused on why he didn't copy the god blood?
    I would also like to see his previously acquired good fortunes, although we did get see a couple coming back (like the blood clone, the demon weapon lonelytomb, withering flame demon magic,the return of the blood mastif ect...).

But i think that saying that the story went downhill after he left South Heaven is slightly exaggerated after all we saw him fight the echelon, survive the deadly pursuit of the heavengod alliance (reminds me of when he was merely at the qi condensation\ foundation stage where he had to run away after the reliance sect was destroyed), and there's a freaking war ongoing right now with the 33 heavens and soon the two major forces.

However these are simply my opinions. And my final opinion is that I shall seal the heavens is that although not perfect is totally awesome and i am sad that it's going to be over soon. If you think that it's not as great as it use to be, that is your opinion and I shall respect it.

DubZer0 likes this.
  12. Futur90galaxie

Futur90galaxie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh just read chapter 1332 and there is a Dao realm fleshy body tribulation. That answered my question.

Raven_King likes this.
  13. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not that it was invisible -- it's that the place was deemed as too dangerous for most people

on average, taken as a whole, the M&S realm is weaker than the 33 heavens (even on an individual level). there are a few strong immortals that can put up a fight, but the Outsiders overall have higher levels.

which means, places that are too dangerous for cultivators in the M&S realm, Outsiders can go to generally without too much of a problem in greater numbers.

14. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    And I was talking about the experts. The Mountain and Sea realm lacks in overall strenght, but it does have its share of powerful experts. If a 5 essense Dao Realm person can absorb the blood(with the help of others in a formation), then Mountain and Sea realm people could have easily obtained it. Remember there are 9 powerful mountain lords? Or other powerful dao realm cultivators? Or Ksitigarbha?

15. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    they need to be body cultivators. without a strong enough body, it will just have them implode. while rising in cultivation levels does improve the body, it doesn't improve it as much as specific body cultivation techniques. look at any novel with multiple cultivation techniques -- best way to say it is that the cultivation base improves the quality of water, whereas body cultivation improves the size and quality of the bottle. allows them to store more power, use it more efficiently, and to greater effectiveness.

for eg, back when he was in nascent soul, his spirit severing body allowed him to go toe to toe with people in spirit severing -- then, when he entered spirit severing, he was unmatched, because others could only use their cultivation base at that level, whereas he could stand there and take their hits without even needing his cultivation base, since his body was at that level.

so even Dao realm experts, or even Kstigarbha, could go there, their bodies would not be able to handle it, as their bodies are not close to that dao realm body. if anything, their cultivation base would perhaps allow their body to be around the ancient realm - because their power would temper their body in passing, and they are at a ridiculously high cultivation base level.

edit: before you say anything, yes, there are body cultivators there too -- and they have used that technique, look at the 7th M&S echelon cultivator, he already had done the godblood baptism. it would again, be a factor of: i) level of body cultivation and ii) purity & quantity of blood. Also, i suspect the baptism really only works the best the first time -- so the higher the level of the body, they more it gets boosted.

DubZer0 likes this.
  16. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    It is really impossible that there had been no powerful body cultivators in the whole history of the Realm. Eg. That old man who taught Meng Hao the fist techiniques in the test in Ninth Sea sect.
    But then.. since no one else has been mentioned, you have a point, despite the logical flaws...
    Whelp, talking about logic and history n a story :p

Raven_King likes this.
  17. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    there are always so many loopholes that you can see when you read a story like that....lol, it's what happens, i guess, when you are on a release schedule like that. that's the one benefit of having an entire written book out, so you can actually think through plot points and the like -- check out any of Branden Sanderson's works, very well put together :D

18. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    While reading the chapter in a hurry, I read the flame python. Thought Meng hao used his first technique learned at the Reliance Sect. Read again and sadly it was the outsider's clone.

Also I wonder why Lord Wu (5th M&S Lord) is in the 6th Mountain and Sea. Didn't the 6th attack the 5th? Which is why the 6th is the traitor.

As for the comments about ISSTH being a power-up story. It was always like that. Just that, each power up was written with stories in between or scenarios were being built for it. Though the current one (god blood) was mentioned before, it happened soon after he just had a power-up (absorbing paragon outsider divine sense, getting 2nd and 3rd hex, extinguishing lamps) that we didn't get to enjoy being at that power level.

DubZer0 likes this.
  19. Fegha

Fegha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im wondering why he didnt duplicate the god blood. If I recall corectly the last time he used the power is for duplicating paragon blood waaayy long ago. Is it not working anymore?? Its funny that now he is filthy rich but he hasnt duplicated anything for awhile now XD.

Also anyone know what happen to the Ji clan member that is captured by Meng Hao? If I am not wrong he is called Ji thirteen

NUCL3AR T1GER and DubZer0 like this.
  20. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody else kind of agree with the Sixth Mountain & Sea Lord?? About cultivators should put cultivating first, everything else last. Cultivation, as it has been put, goes against the heavens. They put their all into achieving immortality, literally risking their lives for it and the desire to grow stronger. And when you die, you simply get reincarnated, where you either live and die as an insignificant mortal (in cultivators eyes) or cultivate again (unlikely). What is the point of loyalty, love, or anything else, when you spend your life rebelling against the Heavens?? When your strongest desire is to outlast the Heavens itself?? What's family when you spend centuries in closed door meditation?? Love when you slaughtered your junior brothers and sisters for a treasure?? (Remember the Spirit Severing cultivator on South Heaven who picked a fight with Meng Hao's Clan after the whole Violet Sea thing. He slaughtered his all of his children except for one who he saved to kill when his love for him was the strongest.) I feel like if the opportunity was offered to some geniuses, there would be a certain amount that would accept betraying the M&S Realm for the chance to become a Paragon.

Of course, I've been for about 30 hours now, so maybe I'm high off stress and lack of sleep who knows.