LCD Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by etvolare, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly!

Yang Yang has the presence and "steadiness" to pull it off, as well as the looks and aura (& acting skills!). Another one I haven't been able to cast is Gu Beiyue. Where do you find such a perfectly gentle, passive man? He's perpetually kind throughout the whole book, even when he's being serious.... *rolls around* It's haaaaaaard~!

wafflebeauty and BlancFrost like this.
  2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Acting skills are something that pulls the story from being mediocre to something great, just casting a pretty "idol cast" will not help it at all. (well I guess it could but the acting would be painful to watch, even if you are their fan).
    Ah Gu Beiyue, he is such a perfect gentlemen. I can't think of any actors that can be casted as him either~ *rolls around too* So haaaaaard~!
    Li Yifeng looks okay but not 100% there~
    Need to go through the dramas I have watched and see if I can find someone suitable...

3. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    I was considering him for Mu Qingwu for a bit, too! He has a childishness to him sometimes that fits well with the Young General.

Gu Beiyue...I was imagining someone more refined. Clear eyes, level brows, straight nose...gahhhh. All of the young actors now have such personality to them, it's hard to find one that has the perfect face. >o<

4. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that would be good~ I keep forgetting the Young General was well young.

Such details...so someone without much personality of the outside? Someone that doesn't smile like a kid...hmm...the young actors do have too much personality. I guess they are trying to survive in the entertainment industry being different is what they need to do.

5. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    He's got the air of a sage around him. Serene and calm as an unruffled lake, bright like a full moon on a still night, eternally even-tempered and dressed in white.

A scholar and a gentleman, but carrying the aura of a Buddha. Compassionate and kind, even when he's firm. Bright eyes, intelligent mind, soft smile...aye, does a person like that exist on this earth. Maybe we'll have better luck finding a Buddhist statue. >u<

wafflebeauty, Aiiee and BlancFrost like this.
  6. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah Ruyi, Ruyi *pats her on the head* I don't think any actor fits him then. How sad...that taste of disappointment is bitter and lingers in the air.

Maybe someone will pop up when the drama eventually happens. Someone new might be nice though, for a breakout role. Well known actors already have an air about them. (they mustn't choose a well known old actor playing young characters O.O)

Ruyi likes this.
  7. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    c87: Especially the women...
    Ah LFY nothing escapes your eyes. Especially when it has something to do with HYX. They are both working on the case, hopefully the culprit is found soon~!
    Mu Liuyue and Han Ruoxue sure seem to get along well with each other, using each other with the pretense of being "friends" lol Will be interesting to see how their alliance holds up.

c88: Oh exchanging gossip, give and take in this relationship. MLY has successfully led HRX by the nose. More trouble for HYX, she's too busy to play with the Han Family. Plotting and scheming behind ones back often gets different results. Especially when you don't have all the facts right.

Lol Ruyi that dialogue for the next chapter...pffft

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    Aiiee and Ruyi like this.
  8. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    c89: Oh my oh my oh my!
    So this is how they have been slowly poisoning the generals family over time! Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Tea is such an easy drink to poison, happens in all the dramas. Lucky our smart HYX caught up to that fact.

Ruyi and TWINKLETWILIGHT like this.
  9. Aiiee

Aiiee ▪ Akki's Fan ▪(´⊃ᴗ⊂`)▪ Sneaky ▪

Reading List:
    Link
    I was grinning from ear to ear while Yunxi and Yunyi were playing then the stupid second madame just had to ruin it. :mad:
    If only that teaser was real, then Yunyi would just poison the destroyer of light moments and continue playing. Sigh...

Ruyi likes this.
  10. unfettered

unfettered Member

Reading List:
    Link
    love the novel

Ruyi likes this.
  11. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    c90: Chen Xiang~! Such a wonderful girl, trying to motivate the Seventh Madame into some action. Go for it!

c91: HYX is rather playful with her cute younger brother HYY, too bad the happiness was interrupted by the Second Madame.
    "There’s no Yunxi here, only esteemed wangfei."
    hahaha oh HYX really knows how to push her buttons.

Your idiocy won't make the cut. Pfft.

wafflebeauty, Ruyi and Aiiee like this.
  12. Aiiee

Reading List:
    Link

Chen Xiang is getting feistier. I thought she would be a timid maid when she first appeared.

I love how Yunxi reminded second madame that she's an esteemed Wangfei now while emphasizing that the latter is merely a concubine.

Was I right in thinking that Long Feiye was jealous?

BlancFrost likes this.
  13. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Being around HYX has somehow lead her to be this way. Haha she is taking after her esteemed wangfei after all. Chen Xiang completely slipped my mind when she was first introduced. But she definitely has a wonderful personality, being strong and clear minded.
    Lol yes, putting Second Madame in her rightful place. No more lording over the estate.
    Hmm not too sure, but he might just want to keep others out to prevent them from smelling her room. He won't have any dignity if anyone saw the mess in there.
    I guess we will just have to wait and see~

Aiiee likes this.
  14. Aiiee

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah. I forgot about the smelly part. I just focused on Yunxi talking about looking for someone else and Long Feiye going colder.

How does that happen anyway? An ice cube going colder? Does he add extra layers of ice or does he become a harder ice cube?

BlancFrost likes this.
  15. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol he stopped himself from going in because it was too smelly.

I guess he was frosting over? So cold that it burns? Maybe? Lol adding extra layers...pffft I think ice cubes become more brittle when they go colder, like those ice bergs. You can just chip away at them for get underneath.

Aiiee likes this.
  16. Aiiee

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha! I can interpret that to mean that he went colder to prompt Yunxi to try to chip away at his layers. :ROFLMAO:
    He wishes.

I can't imagine how the General will react when/if they find out Liuyue is poisoning her brother unwittingly. Stupidity hurts.:rolleyes:

BlancFrost likes this.
  17. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffft. Interesting interpretation you have there.

Yeah, he most likely will be furious and not try to cover for her anymore. It was going to be someone else that poisoned him over such a long period of time. But having it done by his own daughter/sister is something that still cannot be forgiven. Especially since when she is like that.

18. Aiiee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the betrayal will hurt more even if it was unintentional. She really is a waste, though. She has such a good family, yet she doesn't think enough of their face.

TWINKLETWILIGHT likes this.
  19. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it is unintentional. As she seems to be ignorant of what should and shouldn't be done for their family. But spilling those family matters out to another person she really doesn't care for their face. She just cares about her own connections and climbing up the social ladder.

Aiiee likes this.
  20. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a slight update--we'll be getting a sponsored chapter of PGC this Sunday. Chapters are currently on track to get to c109 by the end of April. Hmmhmm, I wonder how soon it'll take Han Yunxi to gather conclusive evidence against the culprit? uwu

199sweetheart, Aiiee and BlancFrost like this.