LCD Ancient Strengthening Technique

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Feb 7, 2016.

1. dhark801

dhark801 [Malicious Malificarcium] [Dark Mistletoe]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wew. So many ants playing god in the mortal world

2. Grimnights

Grimnights Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mild Rant
    :mad: There needs to be some "Step into the Past" type harem killing. Shi Qingzhuang is so useless as a character, Yu He just needs to remain forgot side character, her role is better done by the demoness :love:
    Also what with him acting like a cheater, everyone knows you're a womanizer, the author even narrates it. Most of the harem accepts the fact that he has a harem. What is with this acting like a cheater under tone going on.(n)

Ok I got that out lol

On a different note I kinda like the epiphanies the MC gets, it shows that he isn't pulling ALL out of plot armor.:)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    Alhana likes this.
  3. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay for those who are just tired of the bullshit in the latest chapter:-
    He kills Tan Yang and destroys sword tower in chapter 536.

Honestly why can't people be smart like that guy from the family of the guy who injured Shi Quangzung and realize that what you are doing is literally going to get your sect exterminated?

This recent chapter was plain bullshit. Even if Qing Shui were to fight, he would not be tottaly helpless because he might just reach one with heaven realm in sword techniques in the battle because he already achieved one with heaven in taichi. That combined with his amped up defence would mean that he might just win.

Most importantly CAN THEY NOT SEE HIS POTENTIAL!!! They can't restrain him there because of his defence and he can escape and if that happens, then he just needs a little more time and he'll exterminate the sect. They literally cannot escape from annihilation if they offend him! ARE THEY RETARDS!?

And like a retard Qin Shui does not even threaten and remind them of this and just bleeds there like a pussy in period. This chapter just...just...

4. Bikersmoke

Bikersmoke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im dropping this as of now. A guy comes to your house takes your women and you stand there? Well i'll get her back in three years, so no biggie. I am sure the other guy will keep her good and warm for him in the mean time.

Astaroth likes this.
  5. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a nice gimmick at first, but now im growing annoyed. Story seems to have devolved into something that seriously needs a montage.

Power-up, Power-up, Power-up, "oh hey, i havent gotten layed in awhile", Power-up, Power-up, fight someone and their grand_________, Power-up, Power-up, "its been awhile since i talked to another living person", Power-up, Power-up, etc....

Regardless of how much more time he has in that space, the story is getting drawn out WAY to much using it. Theres been no real growth through experience, just a bunch of easy fights followed by pissing off some expert, followed by deus ex boobs. Cant really even call his little ventures to "find" items and meet beasts or people as "foreshadowing" at this point. Its feels so out of place with all the training/crafting sprees, itd need a blinding, flashing, neon sign that makes ones eyes bleed just to distract from how obvious it is.

Astaroth likes this.
  6. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    if I drop it for anything its gonna be for how shitty the MC treats yan ling'er :v the fucker himself knows that she did nothing wrong and yet he keeps treating her like shit, like, at least treat her normally...on top of that its repetitive as fuck ...

7. Demonic Poring

Demonic Poring 『Well-Known Poring』

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator, please support opera/opera mini for mobile T.T

8. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of annoying mc, this is about mc either objectifying or treating women like shit. And then he just gets endless upgrades and items without doing much of anything. There really isn't any short of consistency its like mc's personality changes every now and then. And then there's some weird bitterness out of blue and wannabe deep toughs of mc that are pretty ridiculous... It's like mc has some kind of odd personality disorder.

Atm its something I may read if I'm really bored. In nutshell story line is like this, really boring start with no progress. Some excitement and power ups after long while, seems like it could be at least something. Then power up x10 some new girl he either threats like shit based on outer appearance alone or doesn't progress at all with girls he likes. And then more power ups basically without doing anything. Rinse and repeat. Making this my review.

9. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is Lan Yang'er again?

10. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Please elaborate.

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    the milf's ex-husband shows up outside the Qin Clan to take back his wife and daughter.....[technically the dude was stronger and QS wasn't in his gear] but he gets them back within the year in such a way he gets to smack the Sword Tower's face and breaks up the dudes chances with the a woman from another clan.

12. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound like he ntr'd our MC. This novel has a lot of scenarios that make me unsure if I want to read it or not.

13. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    ? no the mc was never ntr'd.......he did "steal" the milf in a way, but really the husband [after finding out the daughter was sickly and will die young] abandoned the pair, QS took them in and well took them in. After the rescue later on the little girl [after finding out the truth] was like I hate my surname, those with this surname are baddies, from now on my surname is Qin just like my daddy
    he also stole Shi Quangzung from the Situ Na Clan

14. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    while the husband did took his wife back, he wasnt able to do anything to the wife, iirc. first. he is actually in process of wooing other noble women, two, the wife threaten to suicide if 'touched'

chap555/556
    houyun liuli is so hnngghhhhh!!!!!

VixenKiss likes this.
  15. kyzer

kyzer ⚠The Rebellion Stalker⚠

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! The title for chapter 571 teaser really shocked me. I thought he was sterile because of too much eating Dan. He already done it with many women and none of them got bun in the oven for many years and then BAM!!! The title hitting hard on the mind without prior notice just like mr. Truck-san ruthlessly sending someone to another world.

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea i thought the milf or the martial aunt would be first.....milf had a strong lead

17. WolverineM

WolverineM PikaMingo!

Reading List:
    Link
    After MW AND TMW even AST got shifted to Wuxiaworld, anyone knows what up with that?

18. shajk

shajk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will WW update the "lost chapters" that GT deleted?

19. Rainiu

Rainiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the lesson about removing roots to prevent future trouble.
    O well, he and his families and friends have plot armor to protect them.

20. WolverineM

WolverineM PikaMingo!

Reading List:
    Link
    He just scored a MILF!! That motherfucker (literally), I'm so jealous of him that I wish that instead of Lady Duanmu, Di Xuan should have been injured and the effects of the Stone Bed should have influenced Di Xuan's behaviour then we'd see whether Qing Shui would care to help so much!