Which Chapter That person. Later on...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Valtize, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Valtize

Valtize Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

SORRY CANT GET THE SPOILER TO WORK SO READ WITH CAUTION:

"The MC is the annoying type, he's super OP but so weak mentally. When he was kid he made some promise with his childhood friend(Aria) that they will be together after that because she can use magic she goes with the hero party to deal with the demon lord and when she's back the MC found her kissing the hero. He run from home while crying leaving behind his little sister, and whats more annoying is that he leaves behind a letter for the b*tch (that he wish her happiness with the hero)and didn't bother to tell his sister. Well after that he goes to the forest for 2 years and become OP, on the way back he will help a some elves and he will fall in love with one of them, he stayed together with them for some time finally he decided to confess but she turned him down and he started again running and crying for days like a little b*tch. After that the story goes like any others harem Japanese novel saving girls and they fall for him while still thinking about his childhood friend he even meet the elve girl for second time and she wanted to be with him of course our MC can't No. To see the MC grow some balls you will need to wait until the last chapters when he will go to the king city were the hero party live, he will start searching for the childhood friend and when he find her she will turn him down for the second time telling him that promise they were only kids and that she fall for the hero (well i can understand her i mean between the cool hero who fight demons and save the world and a kid who knew nothing just sitting at home any girl will choose the hero) well now everyone knew what will happen next our MC shut himself inside his room for 5 days crying and regretting his useless past only after that he will mature a little and goes to apologize to his harem member after that some action will happen and the MC will show his strength, everyone will be shocked and he will look att his childhood friend with cold eyes that he no longer love her and bla bla"

-some random commentor whose name i can't remember

The above mentioned is a review i read about the novel, and this has completely put me off the novel, but, but but, i do have something i want to do with it before i wash my hands with it.

I have a certain..... 'fetish'... for revenge moments or touching moments where something badass happens, and according to the spoiler there is a moment after he gets turned down by his childhood friend where he has a big fight and ppl find out how awesome op he is and then HE looks down on his child hood friend who left him for the hero.

I really only want to read this scene to satisfy my vanity, perversion, or whatever you call it.

The chapter where either 1) the fight is happening, 2)the fight has happened and he is looking down at this CHF (child friend) or 3) he is apologizing to his harem for something

If anyone can give me the chapter number for any of the above scenarios it would be nice. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  2. Djoty

Djoty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That chapter as either not been written or translated yet, he did encounter the hero and that girl again though

3. Neydomus

Neydomus Non-Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what a coincidence, this same comment made me drop the series :D
    also if i remember right, someone said that this happens at the very end of the novel, so check the last dozen chapters or so.

4. Vrinshael

Vrinshael 【Chaotic】【Fetishist】

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    The current translated chapters haven't reach that point yet. He only just got a new harem member that's a hero.
    (If you think the MC has the mentally level of a 12-13 years old Child then that's just the best he can act for his age. Even if he's grown up now,not really much, but not really progress with his personality then that's just how he act. The spoiler Exaggerated about the MC personality quite much now that I has read the novel)
    Can't blame you for that spoiler turned you off from the novel, but when you read it then it isn't bad. Around average-normal level, and good for Harem lovers since our MC is OP and he REALIZED it, so he know how to use his OPness. As long as you remember 1 fact is that, Before the MC runaway from home, he Was Just an Innocence Kid that even Honor and Keep Looking Forward to his promise with his CHF. So when he saw that act between her and the hero, just think of yourself in his situation with how you saw Netorare.(Goddesses's talks are best thing in this novel)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  6. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well... this same comment has made me avoid this novel, i hate MC with no balls

7. Juno

Juno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Give me the chapter where he shows his power and looks his childhood friend with cold eyes

8. Dosudro

Dosudro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm current with it, CH 97, and now that I know I have one hundred or more chapters until the MC actually steps up to the plate, I plan to drop it as well. I guess I'll just sit on it until the climax...

FlameE likes this.
  9. M3gasoul

M3gasoul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, the title of the novel was irksome to begin with, glad to know it's not even an MC I would want to read about.

10. cheiblin

cheiblin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is like the only reason i keep reading this novel, like holy shit everytime he reads his guild card i laugh like a madman

Dosudro likes this.
  11. Valtize

Valtize Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the info, i'll probably just wait till it reaches that moment before i read that scene, i still don't think i can bring myself to actually read the entire novel though.

12. Kufooloo

Kufooloo YoRHa Type A No.2

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone point me to a translated version past chapter 91?

13. Dosudro

Dosudro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. shinryu432

shinryu432 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To the peeps who won't read: it's your loss I guess.

To me his age and thought process back when he ran away the first time is a bit valid you see (he can't really stop her since she's basically a part of the hero's party, which in any case is an honor not only for her but to the place she came from, so him being a what? An 11 year old kid with no background whatsoever doesn't have a say in it nor does the childhood friend.) When he saw the CF and hero kissing, he couldn't stand it after worrying and praying for so long for her safety only to be disappointed and heart broken at the sight of his most beloved being kissed by another guy (he was 13 when this happened and another 2-3 years passed after he ran away and came back as a 15-16 year old boy who is native to his world.)

I would have understood your judgement of him being spineless if he were reincarnated, reborn, or had time traveled back in time to redo his life.

Anyways the review itself was pretty edgy for me to actually take it as a none-biased critique about the novel itself.

As also mentioned above the goddesses are hilarious.

P.S
    If you're hoping to find a/an:

Arifureta MC.
    Arrogant badass MC.
    Fuck all Harem Members MC.
    Devoted to a single girl MC.
    Serious MC.
    Plot involving the whole world seriously.
    None Harem Story.

Then this novel is not for you.