LCD Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by etvolare, Feb 14, 2017.

1. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    *claps* Congrats on the first sponsored chapter for PGC Ruyi~ I guess by the end of April we will find out when she will be able to gather conclusive evidence? Unless she solves it in the next couple of chapters...but her family seems to be a handful...

c92: Aw HYY wants to protect HYX when he grows up, what an adorable little kid! His mother hopefully gains more confidence, I guess she wanted to discuss with HYX before making her move. Or not.
    HRX is back from her meeting outside...I wonder if HYX will be able to detect the scent of that tea from her clothes.

2. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    lol it's actually our 3rd sponsored chapter! Still an achievement, though *drinks sparkling apple cider*

Her family...well...*coughs* Stuff Happens. HYX's no tea expert, so I suspect all tea smells the same to her as long as it doesn't have poison. xD

BlancFrost likes this.
  3. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I must have missed it. But still something to celebrate~ *drinks ruby red no. 18 tea*

Ohhhhhhh nice one Ruyi you give information but not really. Gah I guess I will just wait for the next chapter and see what if there is poison in that tea. Or if the scent went on her at all...

Ruyi likes this.
  4. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! My editor Khuja managed to do some extra editing today, so we're releasing the sponsored chapter of the week early. Go check it out on volare now--it's been published! (It'll still take another 5~10 minutes to appear on the NU front page, lol)

BlancFrost likes this.
  5. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    c93: Oh tea drinking, and so much knowledge you have Third Madame! It is unusual, huhuhuhu
    Pressuring HYX to give the storehouse key out. In your dreams!

c94: Yay a sponsored chapter \o/
    The two madame's trying to trap HYX, not happening at all. Revealing her hand early to solve this Han Family problem and moving on the finally (hopefully) solve the young general's case. I think somehow that this would/might help in finding the poison. Maybe, seeing as she is in the Third Madame's rooms now. Eh who knows.

Edit: Just saw your teaser for c95 Ruyi *claps* the suspense the suspense \o/ And the chapter title lol really need to pay more attention to it.
    "In your dreams!"

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  6. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    c95: 'doot, doot, doot' Poison detected, I repeat poison detected. As usual step closer to the dangerous poison.
    Solving the Han Family problems and the young general's one. One doot at a time.
    Huhuhu *sips sparkling water* Third Madame your tail is showing.

*tries to plug the cable back in* D:

7. Aiiee

Aiiee ▪ Akki's Fan ▪(´⊃ᴗ⊂`)▪ Sneaky ▪

Reading List:
    Link
    Aah. This just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for the second and third household's face slapping.

Sorry Madame Li, no matter how cunning you are, MC cheat will still beat you every time. I really like Yunxi's cheat; it's so specifically convenient. It doesn't make her super strong, and it suits an intelligent person like her.

And, oh my, Murong Wanru is like school bully/thug extorting money from her inferiors! Where did the Qin Wang residence pick her up from again? Such greed. Poor servants.

P. S. I always think of M&M's when I see weiqi stones.

P. P. S. Love the spoiler idioms.

BlancFrost likes this.
  8. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    c96: Murong Manru does seem to have a lot of time on her hands to spy in HYX all day, just your typical girl trying to one up the MC lol
    The servants are seeing the light in their new Mistress, so much resentment for that school yard bully Murong Manru. Before we know it, she will have a mutiny on her hands~!

Finally deciding to clean up her room but LFY is one step ahead. No more stinky rooms \o/

Giant ice cube makes a comeback, slowly HYX will chip away at his hard exterior~
    Yes, I agree lol she just uses her own skills to the best of her ability and doesn't worry much about other things.

Murong Wanru is a school yard bully. Taking the lunch money from weak kids. Those poor servants~ Hmm well I think it will be a while until we find out where she was from. Unless you want to check out the spoilers section for PGC Aiiee~

Oh M&M's I haven't had those in ages. The mini M&M's are easier to eat lol but those peanut filled ones are good! Oh and the crispy ones~

9. Aiiee

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I feel tempted to read spoilers, but I'll endure. (ฅ`ω´ฅ)
    LFY is really an organized man. It suits his image as the head of a spy network. I wonder if he knows MW's real personality, or if he doesn't even care enough to know. I think of all his admirers, MW has the most pitiful image because, I think, for the most part, she likes him because she needs him to really have a stable footing in the household. The other girls at least have good standing in society. I just can't summon sympathy for her because she's such a bad person.

I like the crispy ones a lot although the peanut filled ones are also good.

10. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read some spoilers but not all of them, wanted to leave some surprises when reading! Haha I don't really remember the details of the spoilers only the gist of it. *thumbs up* Good work on holding onto your curiosity~
    LFY is able to successfully do some many things and still look after HYX lol A very well organised man indeed. I like to think he doesn't really care about MW's personality. As it doesn't affect him at all. She really is a pitiful person clinging onto him like that. Her scheming doesn't even trip HYX at all but in fact help her lol

Think there was another type of M&M but I can't remember what it was. It tasted rather horrible lol

Oh have you had milky ways before? They are also pretty yummy.

11. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm...murong doesn't really see how the tides are turning...well, neither does that dumb mu girl. The very fact she's still alive means that the Duke more or less approves of her and he even took her with him to places. If staying with him for years had taught her that LFY is cold, she should have...the very minimal computing power needed to know that he won't fall for her suddenly if HYX were to be kicked out. just the fact that she's distributing silver to the servants should be a red flag to her who's always been using servants herself.

The most glaring flaw of this novel is the incapability of minor villains of learning not to mess with the mc. Yundi got paddled 50 times and he's still calling her a slut. Mu something's brother and father have both scolded and beaten her and her brother is only alive cause of her, but she continues to interfere...for no reason at all, other than jealousy. It just gets dull to see the same retards getting in the mc's way every time she tries to do something.

12. Aiiee

Reading List:
    Link
    I have. I like it too though I like Twix better because of the biscuit part. Gu Beiyue hasn't appeared in a while. A necessary strategy by the author to develop a LFY following.

13. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    *nods nods* Considering how the author pushed LFY out of the limelight for a few story arcs before, the ML finally has a chance to shine...!

....or stink, depending on how things work out. This guy needs to work on his charm points. = u =;

BlancFrost and Aiiee like this.
  14. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I like boost better than twix, can't eat it too often though due to the caramel being too sweet.

Mm he really hasn't appeared, only mentioned a couple of times. The ML will finally be able to shine brightly...maybe. Hopefully he can show that he isn't that bad afterall.
    He is an ice cube. Slowly he will melt \o/

15. Aiiee

Reading List:
    Link
    He hasn't been stinking lately. He's been kind of... hmm... concerned... and a bit... funny(?)... I think.
    He should turn human sooner or later.

P. S. Your spoiler makes everything better. I feel like everyone has become more pleasant because of them. :love: The glowing violet(?) eyes on the 'Why not?' spoiler was really pretty.

I've never even seen Boost before.:X3:
    It also has a biscuit?

Ruyi likes this.
  16. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    That Zhao mama does not play around. \0/ finally some progress.

17. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, it has a biscuit~ Tastes really good too!

Zhao mama is such a wonderful addition! Good to know HYX has someone else she can rely on~ Someone knowledgeable too.

Aiiee likes this.
  18. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Torture by rats...Joseis are so creative with torture

19. Aiiee

Reading List:
    Link
    That torture o_O
    I'm just a bit surprised they believed the assassin so easily. I mean, it is scary but after the assassin spoke, shouldn't she have been threatened a bit more. Just to test the validity of her claims.
    She is great. She knows a lot but isn't haughty. It was funny how she was sneaking around with Chu Xifeng(?) to understand the situation better and ended up more confused. They were hiding in the bushes like lovers on a rendezvous. (⌒▽⌒)

A deal with Xiang5. \(≧▽≦)/

(ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚ @Ruyi
    Congratulations! I'm happy for everyone involved.

Ruyi and BlancFrost like this.
  20. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    *raises hand* I am also surprised at the acceptance of the assassins words, unless they decide to confirm if what she said was the truth they shouldn't let their guard down.

Lol yup it was rather funny when they were hiding the the bushes like naughty school children following HYX and LFY around. Getting more confused because of the interaction between the two they were spying on hahaha.

Yay *throws confetti into the air* congratulations Ruyi and all those involved in the deal with Xiang5 \o/

Aiiee and Ruyi like this.