LCD Soaring of Galaxia

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Mar 20, 2017.

1. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Read Online

NU Link

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Romance, Xuanhuan

Description :
    In China’s modern martial arts society, Wu Xinghe was history’s youngest grandmaster of martial arts. He was invincible. Because of a strange incident, he was reincarnated as Qin Wushuang, a poor aristocratic boy in an entirely different world with its own set of rules. With his strong will and passion, he began his journey to pursue the highest peak of martial arts!

2. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Nationalistic sentiments in the first chapter were a bit nauseating!!!

Danis, aattss and DeathStroke96 like this.
  3. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Same for me. I really have a urge to kick the author when nationalistic sentiments are involved. It feels like brainwashing.

immortaltear and aattss like this.
  4. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    don't remind it to me........those nationalistic sentiments in all the novels(general) just ruin the novel.......

5. MaidChan

MaidChan 『Battlemaid』 『TRAP』 『Homeless Maid』

Reading List:
    Link
    This maid read ahead and dropped this at around chapter 200+... This one just cant stand his stupidity, it kinda leaves me wondering how did he ever become the youngest grandmaster in the first place...

Cuz chinese people are actual brainwash victims...

aattss likes this.
  6. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    With the advent of QI, will we get to see more novels with strong 'nationalistic sentiments and certain ideologies'? For all we know QI might be sponsored by a certain govt!

aattss and DeathStroke96 like this.
  7. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Just realized that this series is from the author of "Sovereign of the Three Realms". I guess I shouldn't have any hope from this novel then.

aattss likes this.
  8. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Y?! I read the first 138 chapters of SOTR long ago, I found it decent

immortaltear likes this.
  9. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    until you read further
    same as usual, go to some place, meet a**h*les, kill them, repeat, sometimes he uses alchemy
    mc display know-it-all attitudes

10. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost every Xianxia is like that but smart authors mix it up very well so that u can't notice, now the question is whether 'Li Tian' is one such author?

11. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you don't know about how bad the story gets latter on. He's not one of those creative authors sadly. 50% focus of story in every arc is focused on minor characters who just serve as wasting chapters. And the scaling is plain bad.

Read this review of SoTR and you understand why I'm afraid http://www.novelupdates.com/fdrev/?comid=14814&sid=3952

aattss likes this.
  12. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a sad truth but 80% of the Xianxias feel this way, the different ones are a handful. Most of the Xianxias like this are very successful, take for eg ATG which is the most popular novel in NU, hero powers up but takes on someone he has to take on 10 years later>> struggles n author uses plot armour n somehow MC survives>>saves a damsel in distress n makes her part of his harem>>repeat.

Have u read 'Thunder Martial' it follows the same narrative but does it in a slightly different n believable way. Like for eg his OP treasure helps him but the struggle lies in him trying to utilize the OP treasure. And in almost every fight there is a struggle, quite unlike MGA, etc where MC powers up n his enemy's lifetime cultivation doesn't provide the enemy even the strength to resist even for a second.

13. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    At least ATG has enough epic reaction scenes with ample of world building and fight scenes. But SoTR disappint even in that section later on :(

Is 'Thunder Martial ' good?

14. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved the 63 chapters I read, plot wise it's typical Xianxia but how to say it.........the same wine in a different but attractive bottle.

strixflash likes this.
  15. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Even 'King of Myriad Domains is good', even weak characters OPness wise also make an impact. I heard some ppl say its a narrative which is like 'ZTJ' meets regular Xainxia.

16. skyleven7

skyleven7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ATG = 1. Get a Girl. 2. Be prideful and get stronger to have girl. 3. Have the girl. 4. Stronger Guy comes and girl has to run. 5. Get a girl. 6. Repeat. :p

yorozuyaginchan likes this.
  17. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. See this top review review http://www.novelupdates.com/fdrev/?comid=5473&sid=14

But at least author does what he does well.

18. skyleven7

skyleven7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahaha that review is kinda true, tbh i like the way he keeps getting treasures and you wont have to read other novels coz many treasures get copied to here but man romance just turns me off. He is so over powered but his wife still has to run away coz other dude likes her beauty or her body. The one he gets pregnant gets into a mess due to him which he could have solved easily but didnt let it esclate to the point he cant find her anymore. This kind of thing is find seriously annoying

19. aattss

aattss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like I'm not the only one. For me, I didn't get past chapter 6 or so when it went "girls can't practice because they're weak, so they have to rely on the men in their lives". Meanwhile, the MC who's reincarnated into a waste or whatever becomes the strongest person in the universe. I mean, there were other things that made me skeptical of this WN, but rarely do I find something so explicit.

20. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    lol chapter 25 update came out, but seems like someone kidnapped chapter 24 or could it be it got stuck in network traffic.