Forgotten Title forgotten a novel need help finding it

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Persona, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Persona

Persona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this novel a while ago but I don't remember what is it called or what it is about(this is what happens when you don't bookmark..sigh) and I know that isn't really much to go by but the last thing I remember is that the MC and friends went into a restaurant, then this random girl didn't like them sitting near her and so she paid the waiter to make them move but the MC put more money on the table and said to the waiter to kick the girl out the restaurant instead and that's how the chapter ends.

Hopefully, someone has recently read this and knows what I'm talking about if not then thank you for trying to help :)

2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm you don't really need to bookmark them, it's a lot more easier to just add them in your reading list.
    And base from the theme of the things you remember there's a high chance that it's a CN one.

3. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a scene like this in Peerless Martial God , but many other novels have something close to it as well.

4. JoaoP

JoaoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. StampedingSquirrel

StampedingSquirrel Unstoppable Sciuridae

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Persona

Persona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't really had the time or make list yet that is why I've been bookmarking for now so I can do it later when I have enough time.
    yea there are many similarities but I'm pretty sure this one is pretty recent in novel translation

7. tannu991

tannu991 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Persona

Persona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for helping ,yea this it! I thought I was crazy for sec

9. StampedingSquirrel

StampedingSquirrel Unstoppable Sciuridae

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome. You should try using the Reading List on NU, or you are bound to forget another novel eventually. It doesn't take any time of you, you just have to be logged in you account on NU and click on the check boxes besides the releases of the novels you read, and voila, the novel is added to your reading list and it registers the last chapter you've read/checked.

10. k1nk4

k1nk4 Sage Verdurous Sea Turtle

Reading List:
    Link

did you reallize that you only need to "check the novel's box" on NU main page? or to click add serie on the novels NU page? or just "check the chapter's box"?
    just sayint cause you are a new member, and sometimes we miss on simple things.

it seems as a scene on the beginning of "Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan", but the chapter was released years ago.

11. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Invest a few moments of your time to make your reading list, it will make your reading life easier

12. Persona

Persona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yea, I just realized it is much easier then before I haven't used NU in the past I can tell there are changes though which is much easier to keep up to the novel now then back then