LCD Wu Dong Qian Kun

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know which chapter he leaves the city with the eagle clan.

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 663: the Desolate Demon Eye has been learnt. Perfect timing as well. This fight should be easier now. So will Lin Dong be qualified for that position now? Or will the shits still look down on him?

3. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 666: huh
    .....that Lin Dong has a headache..? Nah jk obv lol. After this once Lin Dong comprehends that other martial arts I think everyone will have a heart attack from shock haha

And this Jiang Hao~
    Dude he just joined the place. If he can receive your attack then you should bow down to him and kiss his feet~

4. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    :D
    and the girl will still say : "wait until you comprehend the GDS!, dont be smug before it"

when he comprehends it: "oh wait until you beat everyone in the EXR (east xuan region)
    and then ....

5. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Dong should just say, 'hey what would it take for you to shut up?', and then he can skip a lot of steps in between and do it lol

6. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Feng knows the answer ;)

7. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 667: Lin Dong pulls out the ultimate move while Jiang Hao still acts like an arrogant shit. Well he's learning what looking down on LD means and how it's not a good thing. I think Chen Zhen should let Jiang Hao suffer a bit before he helps him out.

8. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder if that move is enough to take the life of a N8 guy :D

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    N8 guy? Eight Yuan Nirvana Stage person? At the moment probably not. Unless Lin Dong surprises them maybe

10. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i mean 8th Nirvana Stage, just too lazy to write it out :D
    it seems like no N7 can take it (may be Shepard but thats another story :D) else the hallmaster wouldnt have intervened

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang Hao is at Seven Yuan Nirvana Stage right? He could have taken it but he would have been seriously injured. He probably could have died I guess. Right now Lin Dong only has initial mastery of this eye technique. When he cultivates it a bit more he could probably kill the guy easily then

12. Thecloudy

Thecloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many Nirvana stages are there anyway? Also who wants to bet that the next symbol lin dong gets will be the desolate symbol.

13. negritis

Reading List:
    Link

Thecloudy likes this.
  14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a Desolate symbol? I need to read up on them all again

15. Thecloudy

Thecloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean there might be. I can't remember if it was ever stated what all the symbols are. I just remember there should be another ownerless symbol somewhere. Im guessing lin dongs gonna get it because mc and that its going to be a desolate symbol.

16. WolverineM

WolverineM PikaMingo!

Reading List:
    Link
    That Ying Huanhuan bitch better not fall in love with Lin Dong just because of the mission.
    She should die during this mission, and Lin Dong better not save her from any perils or death traps.

DubZer0 and Raven_King like this.
  17. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    amen. may the tropes of wuxia fail, and may the uppity bitch get peace in death that she never gave her companions in life.

WolverineM and DubZer0 like this.
  18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 670: time for Lin Dong to get a headache~ 'Oh you've become the fifth senior direct disciple of Desolate Hall! Don't think that qualifies you to be with me on this mission. You better not hold me back..'~ something like that maybe from Ying Huanhuan lol~

19. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck this latest chapter. A pretty girl and MC can't even sentence properly. It even said he "had a favourable impression of the lass." She was a bitch the moment she met the MC, and is still on her fucking high horse, yet the MC thinks she's cool?? MC won the HYW coming from a shit empire, but apparently going on 10 missions makes her more worldly and experienced?? He got a little lucky and comprehended the move not even the Desolate Hall's god couldn't. He's in a group w/ fellow disciples, what's the point of acting like some beta bitch offering up his asshole??

It's chapters like this that make you think the author is some basement dwelling virgin.

I started reading Dragon Marked War God, which is nothing but a generic, trashy wx/xx story with completely predictable plot line after plot line (w/ 400+ chapters), but even that story doesn't have such shitty plot advancements.

Raven_King likes this.
  20. WolverineM

WolverineM PikaMingo!

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 671 : At least she's a good team leader and now has begin to realize the badass that Lin Dong is, but there's still arrogance left in her. She'll only be satisfied when he comprehends The Great Desolate Scripture. She will make sure that none of Lin Dong's limbs go missing, we all know that in the end it would be Lin Dong who'd go saving her ass. Those other guys and the bitch would be shocked when they see Lin Dong's prowess on this mission.

And I had totally forgotten about the promise. I wish Lin Dong asks her to marry one of those guys that joined the Dao Sect with him, that'd piss her off.