Spoiler Feng Yin Tian xia

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Dec 16, 2016.

1. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    The pacing is bit slow, coupled with low translation frequency. Can't blame the translator though; he/she's busy and has a lot of projects to do. So can anyone give some spoilers for this novel while i wait? Like will Xiao Yin really be the male lead? Thank you

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lyvette2016

lyvette2016 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy who helped the MC when she goes back to the North Kingdom after her father's death, who is he?
    I mean the man who orders his servant to beat the soldiers for the MC.

ceruleanpink likes this.
  4. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What!!!! No way. *coughing blood*

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the hubby forced himshelf on her?....How did he find out it was her when she was hiding?....did he try to win her back?...did she forgive him for the death of her parents?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  6. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. But I had the feeling that there was some scheme. Maybe ML didn't do it. Yet I had to question why ML poison MC and sent her to the northern empire. Maybe ML had some guilt because he refused to lift her bridal veil. But these are speculations. :cry: It has been a while since the last release.

Lishasharma and odanezz0_3 like this.
  7. lyvette2016

lyvette2016 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not understand Chinese but I was really curious about this story so skimmed it through with the help of a machine translator. Since machine translations often do not make sense, I am not not very clear but at least I can tell you the followings:

- Her father is not who the MC thinks he is. He is a rutheless schemer. Naturally, he didn't die when MC attempted to save him.
    - Her maidservant Jin Se, who met a horrible death to protect MC in the beginning massacre, didn't die.
    She acted as ordered by MC's father. She later stayed beside MC's ex-husband (ML) and he almost married her. Because he slept with MC but thought it was Jin Se.
    - Jin Se is not Xiao Yin's lost sister. She was ordered to give the pendant to MC
    so that MC would think that Jin Se is the Northern Kingdom princess.
    - Actually, Dan Hong is Xiao Yin's sister. MC suspected it because she saw Dan Hong's ear birth mole by chance. Dan Hong looks exactly like Xiao Yin's mother so Xiao Yin recognizes her when MC shows him Dan Hong's portrait along with Jin Se's portrait.
    MC's father couldn't use Dan Hong against MC because she is really sincere to MC (she loves the male version of MC, General Silver Masked Ashura). So the mission in the beginning had to be done by Jin Se instead of Dan Hong.

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you happen to skim through how the ML found out it was the MC he slept with and how she responded when she saw her father and maidservant was alive? Why didn't the ML almost married her instead of actually really marrying her? (maidservant)

Also, does anyone know which chapter she becomes an eunuch?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so many people in this novels turned out non dead orz....
    her father sure likes her lol....he poisons her, seals her martial arts and sends her to be a prostitute in another kingdom....then wants her dead??....why? .....did the ML faked his death too? ....i think someone made her miscarry their child??

morticia_addams likes this.
  10. lyvette2016

lyvette2016 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really had a hard time understanding machine translation outputs, so I am afraid I cannot quite answer most of your questions. But I'll try to add a few more points.

- ML is not a simple South Kingdom minister. He has several secret identities and do many things behind the curtain. (e.g. his martial arts is extremely high,
    he lets his subordinate help MC when she escapes from South Kingdom after burying her father)

- South Kingdom's crown prince hates ML because he is afraid of him (ML is too talented).
    When the crown prince manages to get the power, he executes ML.The crown prince even makes MC stab ML many times in the execution ground as MC told him before she hates ML.
    But ML fakes his death and becomes a legit king/emperor.

- When ML is marrying Jin Se, MC appears with a sword and stops them saying that they cannot marry.
    ML asks why? MC answers that MC wants to have Jin Se (at this point, ML does not know MC is a female.
    He thought MC is a eunuch and he was really frustrated about being attracted to MC.

- It's true that most of things were schemed by MC's father but her farther didn't expect Xiao Yin would send MC to Red Tent. Xiao Yin surely does his share in making MC's life hard (due to memory loss, he maltreats MC even after he falls for her), but other guys who pursue MC are not much better than Xiao Yin.

11. blee8

blee8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, the plot twists are making me dizzy. Seems like everybody is not who they appear to be including the MC.

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin se is her maid who was suposed to have been raped and killed right?...that didnt happen?....what happened to her in the end?
    when the hubby found out that she wasnt a eunich but instead the girl he was supposed to marry how did he react? (also how did he fake his death....didnt he got stabbed several times? o_O)
    It was mentioned in a review that they made her have an abortion...is that after the hubby's wedding with the maid?....also how did she found out the hubby is alive and is now emperor?(since this is a HE and he is the ML)

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  13. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the story so confusing the ml so stupid and idiot. Can someone spoil me when will the ml fall in love to mc

14. miragine

miragine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did ML divorce MC ? Did he have any regret?
    I read that her father is ruthless schemer , what did he do?
    Did anyone know that she is the masked general (besides her father and the servent who is in love with her)?

kiraloving likes this.
  15. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this story too long ago so i don't remember the detail. But this story really leave a deep impression as there is too many plot and misunderstanding between the two of them. (When I said misunderstanding, it is not your average misunderstanding as 'he likes another' or something but the misunderstanding as 'she hates me so she want to kill me'.) It makes me more prefer that they doesn't deserve to be with each other...

*Of course it is just my opinion as I don't really like the story with too much misunderstanding between the main pair like a certain pair from poisoning the world

16. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    No shit the ML is not Xiao Yin but instead the hubby?? :eek::eek:

17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes... That husband.
    It is really painful to read (especially reading MTL and I wasn't an expert when reading it so I must reread again), and I don't know how I can survive until the end. :cry::cry::cry:

Wait, who is Xiao Yin??

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Scapezz and wafflebeauty like this.
  18. xnekox

xnekox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Listened to the audiobook a while ago but from memory I think it was her dad that made her 'Abort' her baby. On the day she loses her baby she bumps into the ML. But he doesn't know it is her, just know that she is 'injured'.

Later on when he thinks back on things and remembers this scene amongst others, he finally figures out that the one he slept with when he was drugged was her and not Jin Se but this is a long long time after.

- He finally realises shes a girl when she appeared as a girl during the wedding of the crown prince and the fake 'her' (Dan Hong posing as her if my memory is correct).

- The ML's plan was to drug her and fake send her to the other country. He had plans to rescue her since the beginning. But in the mess of things he saves Jin Se instead who poses as the MC. Jin Se initally didn't like the ML but eventually falls in love with him so she continues to fake her identity. ML takes care of her in secret. I remember really not liking her =.=

- MC doesn't actually want him dead at this point so she stabbed him in places that wont actually kill him and was actually preparing for him to escape(?). But ML stabs himself and successfully fakes his own death. At this point he still doesn't know she's a girl. He kind of confesses to the whole world that he's in love with a Eunach before he 'dies'.

This may not be 100% correct as I listened to this book a while ago and my mando isn't that good xD!

19. novelgirlkpop

novelgirlkpop New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF THE LEAD ISNT XIAO YIN! WTF WTFW WTFFFF

Lishasharma likes this.
  20. novelgirlkpop

novelgirlkpop New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually liked him. Why did the author make things so complicated she should have just sticked with xiao yin. The husband is retarded actual i hope he died. At this point i dont even care if it is insest XIAO YIN FOREVER! Dont get me wrong xiao yin was mean but only in the start but the husband is 19000000000 more cruel. I actually liked the plot of her staying with xiao yin.

Scapezz, Lishasharma, soysuva and 2 others like this.