Forgotten Title Looking for a novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nefariousgale, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Nefariousgale

Nefariousgale Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the novel starts off very slow and the guy spends like 50 chapters in his village. He comes across a stone in a well and keeps it he doesnt initially realize that its special. He has like 2 brothers one who gets married to a local girl and his intro to martial arts is when a group of people attack his brothers to be wife. The other brother joins him in going out to leave the world. Then the martial artists think he sucks at martial arts as does he, but his brother is very good. He is given a job to taking care of medicinal fields. Then he ends up finding a mentor who tries to teach him sword arts. I left off when he fights a super master and ends up sucessfully killing him cause the master underestimated him. And he was fighting he master to protect the wife or sister of the sect of the leader. I'm pretty sure it was the wife though. And the sect ends up thinking he is dead when he is not. I left off somewhere near here so yeah. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me find this novel. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2017
  2. arceus

arceus The Invisible Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    VIRUS likes this.
  3. VIRUS

VIRUS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link