Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes to all three questions.

Blood A likes this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, I was hoping he would live. Did he died from the wound ML's brother made? I think his right arm was missing?
    Was it ever told why MC is afraid of dogs?

3. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he was already heavily wounded even before ML's brother stabbed him, but no, that stab wasn't what took his life.

MC's afraid of dogs b/c after his parents died, he lived as a homeless orphan on the streets and had a trauma where he got chased and bitten by a dog over food. That fear's been ingrained ever since.

Fiorisi, xBubblex, Blood A and 7 others like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does JL hates MC for being the cause of his mother's dead? How did his father died?

5. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    They both died while defending their home from Wen clan's attack. Jiang Cheng knows that MC's not the one to blame, but it's still a sore spot for obvious reasons. MC played a big role in getting revenge, and the murderer was brutally tortured by MC and Jiang Cheng before he died, so that definitely helped.

zemblenity, Fiorisi, xBubblex and 8 others like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thanks for now. I'll finish the raws I'm currently reading ASAP and head on to Diabolism, then I'll bother you again:p

Aster Anemone likes this.
  7. Shuichi

Shuichi Eustass-sama ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for the spoilers! I think I would read this after finish reading TLMW ♥

alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwww he feels safe when the ml is with him <3 .....does he ever comfront him with a hug? *.* (it would be awesome if the ml tries to bring the mc back from a panic attack <3)
    btw if his enemies knew he could be defeted by a dog he would have died sooner
    lol ....does JC know too?

so JC is raising his nephew....does his father not like him?

btw In the most pics i found of the ml had bunnies in them :3

xBubblex, Misaki Yata and kiara8 like this.
  9. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    There was one scene where MC basically dove into ML embrace demanding to be protected so ML hugged him. Then MC's like, hug me tighter, and ML complies. The people who saw this were pretty speechless lol

Well, MC's fear of dogs is how Jiang Cheng confirmed his identity. After all, protecting MC from dogs used to be Jiang Cheng's responsibility. I don't think it was common knowledge before he died though.

Jin Ling's an orphan. Jiang Cheng is his closest living relative, hence guardian.

ML and bunnies is very iconic. There's also the added appeal of contrast, with ML's stoic and emotionless face being surrounded by the cutest and fluffiest bunnies (MC almost died laughing imagining that haha~)

Fiorisi, xBubblex, Blood A and 11 others like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a picture of ML with a black bunny and a white bunny, does that represent anything?

alexfilia likes this.
  11. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    The bunnies are probably meant to represent MC and ML, since that's their respective color schemes. I think all the bunnies ML's raising are white.

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwww *dies of cuteness <33333*
    Lol the ML sure is enjoying this :D .... so JC was in front of a dog panic attack ....was it the one with the ML blocking the dog's sight?
    Did the ML know of this before the Mc's death?

Wait i'm confused about the nephew ...both his parents are dead? ( i though it was only his mother)...so he is part of the Jin clan but his raised in the Jiang clan?

Misaki Yata and kiara8 like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin Ling is wearing yellow clothes similar the Jin mastermind in the video. So I guess he just live at Jin clan but hang out with Jiang chen alot?
    I saw the hugging scene in the video, it's so cute XD Was this before or after MC knows that he likes ML?

14. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember exactly who was around during that panic attack, but MC's pretty free with PDA so... Actually, I'm not sure if ML knew about MC's fear of dogs before either, sorry.

Yes, both Jin Ling's parents died when he was really young, so he doesn't remember either of them. He was raised split between the two clans, but with how Jiang Cheng's super, super overprotective of Jin Ling, he spent a bit more time with the uncle from his mom's side. His uncle in the Jin clan (his dad's half-brother) is also kind to him, but obviously Jiang Cheng's care and familial feelings are a lot deeper.

Personally, I find it kind of funny that whether it's MC's body from before or after his rebirth, he's also Jin Ling's uncle lol

The 'Jin' of the Jin clan means gold in Chinese, so their color is yellow. If you see yellow clothes with a peony embroidered on the front, that's someone from the Jin clan. Jin Ling's considered a member of the Jin clan rather than Jiang clan (which incidentally, is purple with lotus as its symbol), but since his parents and grandparents are all dead, he became closest with Jiang Cheng.

Sorry, you'll have to specify which video?

Fiorisi, LoveManga, xBubblex and 7 others like this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant the hugging scene when MC tell ML to hug him tighter. The scene that you talked about.
    Also, when MC first met Jin Ling, he was confused as to why JL said that he(MC) will have to deal with his uncle but not his dad. Does that mean JL's father's dead happened after MC's death? Or did he just forgot about it?

alexfilia likes this.
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually when the Mc first met jin long he didn't know it was him and ended up insulting his mother (in chap 7) ...after he found out he slapped him shelf

I find funny how everyone thinks the Mc is super vindictive and will kill everyone on site , doesn't respect JC etc..... when in reality he likes to fool and play around, is super afraid of dogs and if given a chance he would want to fix things with JC
    One of my fav things in novels is when the image people have about someone doesn't much at all in reality :D

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if MC started praticing the dark arts because he gave his cultivation up for JC?
    Btw, does Jin mastermind have another sworn brother beside ML's brother?

xBubblex, lazynoodles and alexfilia like this.
  18. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure MC knew at that point.

It's as alexfilia said. MC had never met Jin Ling before, and even if he had, Jin Ling would have been really young. Jin Ling's parents both died before MC died.

MC's terrible reputation and the big contrast between his true personality is something that actually gets explained really well in the novel. It's another aspect that I really love, that you start off with the same impression as the vast majority of people in-verse, but then as the story progresses, you realize that not everything is as it appears on the surface. It's very wonderfully done~

19. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Losing his cultivation is part of the reason. The other big reason is that after that, he was caught by the Wen clan and thrown into Luan Zang Gang (his future homebase), a place that was sealed by the Wen clan b/c of its overwhelming resentful energy that couldn't be dispersed. No one sent there in the past has survived, and throwing MC in there was the equivalent of a death sentence. It was never specifically confirmed how MC survived or came up with a way to control the dead, but he is a genius, and he survived using the only method available to him.

Yes, he does. In order of seniority, it goes: Nie MingJue, Lan XiChen, Jin GuangYao

20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the fact that the mc spend so much time in the ML's clan after his rebirth allowed people to see that he is basically an idiot :D and not the evil person the rumours said he was ...

I think the ml's brother and his clan wouldn't approve of their relationship otherwise no matter how much his bro was suffering ( like when they imprisoned him for 3 years)....that brings the question since everyone knew of the ml's character but didn't trust him :(

Oh so if I got it right the timeline is like this ....the Mc and JC clan was attacked - JC lost his cultivation and his parents died - the Mc gave him his powers - then he got caught by the wen clan and thrown with the undead - then things happen - then he got seriously injured and ml had to save him - 3 years pass - he dies

Do people know the wen clan sealed him in that valley with the undead?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017