Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Have the mc and the ml ever played their music instruments together? *.*
    If they did what was people's reaction?

2. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, MC got the burn mark from the Wen clan, and I believe it's shaped like a sun. The Wen clan's symbol was the sun, and it was from this event that MC pissed them off.

Yep, they have a lot of duets together~ The first time MC played after his rebirth, he was rusty so his playing really sucked. The people who heard were like, there's no way this guy is Wei WuXian, he sucks too much to be Wei WuXian lol

When MC was still trying to "hide" his identity from ML, he played really terribly on purpose and even he as embarrass. After he realized ML knew who he was, ML even specifically warned him to "play properly", it was hilarious.

3. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    pffff :D

What is the porpuse of playing music? ...to calm down the ghosts or is it another type of attack cultivation method?
    Btw how did the mc realize that the ml knew who he was? (did they have a talk? *.*)

kiara8 likes this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there was a scene in some video that MC and ML battle each other playing their instruments, that was really cool

lazynoodles and alexfilia like this.
  5. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Mostly to calm evil spirits. When it's for the purpose of attack, they do their own thing, since MC's flute and ML's guqin have different functions in battle.

That was pretty early in the novel so my memory's a bit fuzzy, but I think it was after one of their duets. It was a very high level duet to calm a very malicious spirit, and ML had requested MC's cooperation like he knew that MC was capable. If ML only thought MC was Mo XuanYu, there's no way he would have acted like that.

I don't recall them fighting each other in the novel this way, but I've very interested in this video you speak of. Link please?

xBubblex, Fiorisi, Blood A and 7 others like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm...I watched a lot of Diabolism videos these few days, I'll have to rewatch everything, wait a bit

7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen that video too :D ....its the one thats like a video game (i can find it if you like)

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please, I'm using the school computer right now so it doesn't help much

9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Arg this is so annoying!!! ...i cant find it orz....when i wasnt looking i saw it twice! orz

*noms cookies* *relaxes*

btw did either of them asked any questions to each other about mc's death or how he came back?

*goes back to searching*

xBubblex likes this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, rite!

11. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, please don't worry too much if you can't find it! It's merely my curiosity so no need to spend too much time searching. I'm grateful that you've tried.

I don't think ML asked MC about how he came back, but MC did ask ML if he had burned any paper money for him while he was dead.

12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really sure, but there was this one scene near the end (I think, still need to fine-comb MTL lol) when all the Righteous sects thought it was impossible for MC to be back because they 'sealed' him. Basically they used a lot of spells, etc. to prohibit him from ever coming back from every way they could think of. They were that afraid of him. XD

But then MC reveals that he came back through the one method they didn't think of to prevent, which was that evil takeover spell that brought MC back in beginning of novel. Honestly, can't blame the Righteous sects for dismissing it, because as MC says it's a super risky and generally impossible spell.

xBubblex, Fiorisi, Blood A and 7 others like this.
  13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    And it's super funny in hindsight because the ML is very deadpan when he says, "No," and MC is rolling around in 'ahhh, I should have gotten paper money WHY.' But we all know that ML didn't bother with the paper money because he had faith that MC would somehow come back. XD

xBubblex, Fiorisi, Blood A and 8 others like this.
  14. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, ikr? MC was so offended that no one had bothered to burn him any paper money, though I suppose MC's kind of destined to be remain poor. It was also hilarious how him being poor ended up as proof of how he couldn't have hired thugs to kidnap people.

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    There was someone who kidnapped people in MC's name?

xBubblex likes this.
  16. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, MC's reputation is so terrible that whenever anything bad occurs, people automatically blame him by default. In this case though, someone was deliberately trying to frame MC.

xBubblex, Fiorisi, Blood A and 9 others like this.
  17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfff :D ... After he proved his innocence did people still wanted to see him dead? (His enemies and the people he pissed off wont just dissapear lol xD) ....but these people really need a pat in the head , they tried everything and he still came back :D ...their faces must have been a sight to see :D

At least this time he didnt cause incidents and at least tthe people he met along the way thought he was a (non dangerous) idiot

(I m so poor i cant hire thugs to kidnap people waaaa *rolls on the ground wailing*

Btw do butterflies represnt souls in that universe?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only answer part of your questions lol. Nah, most people gave up on beating up the MC after things were cleared up because:
    1) Xu whats-his-name who's the archvillain
    2) MC already died once
    3) MC is very strong and they don't want to get into a fight with him (this is why they were super afraid of him coming back)
    4) This time ML is not getting punished for 3 years and is around with MC. They are both super super strong individually but together it's like 2xnuke in the face. In end with the villain they were the only two people really capable of sealing him up.

I dunno about this novel specifically, but there's a folktale in Chinese involving these two doomed lovers who apparently died, were buried together, and it's said that two butterflies rose from their graves. Hoping I didn't get it mixed up with Greek mythology what with Eros & Psyche and symbolism blegh.

zemblenity, nejvi, xBubblex and 12 others like this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol they were propably cursing that gay young master who was too week and invited huge trouble for no reason :D

Also the fact that the ml had his back propably made a lot of people puzzled (since the ml is super pure and righteous while the mc is ....well the mc :D)

Some videos i saw had butterflies flying around the ml so i got curious xD

btw it seems not everyone can come back or else the mc would have brought JC dad and sister back to life like he did with the wen guy (who is his servant?)

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Young Master Mo ever met the MC before he was dead? Or he just know about him through rumors? Is everyone in ML's clan play the guqin? If so, who taught MC the flute? Did the ML ever get jealous beside the time with the woman who was saved by MC?
    And I thought the villain is the Jin guy?

xBubblex, scriptor and alexfilia like this.