LCD Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja~ Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sarani Tsuyoku Naru Tameni Tenseishimashita

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, Apr 9, 2017.

1. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    CountryMage, SenjiQ and DarthOu like this.
  2. kay.lenson

kay.lenson Deus ex machina

Reading List:
    Link
    nah.. my bet is on someone of his generation did it...

3. S_Leonardo

S_Leonardo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think is that, i think that the cause it was his friends told everyone a bunch of lies.

4. IcedBaby

IcedBaby The Baby that wanted ETERNITY

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it involves his friends as well just to get back at him for leaving randomly

5. Vrinshael

Vrinshael 【Chaotic】【Fetishist】

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone's plot to make humans weak. It fits with the bad incantation stuff too.

elengee likes this.
  6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm perhaps something like great war of magi that lead to destruction of all technology and knowledge?
    wait that too generic on old RPG lel

NekoMK2 likes this.
  7. MaidChan

MaidChan 『Battlemaid』 『TRAP』 『Homeless Maid』

Reading List:
    Link
    Uggghhh... My disappointment when i expected it would be something similar to Revolution of 8th class mage...

8. SenjiQ

SenjiQ [Wise, for a Bird]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking that it's to do with the letters he sent saying he'd reincarnate. Everyone thought he'd keep the same crest and put all the focus on it and as such everything slowly went backwards

9. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    probably a game of telephone over the course of a thousand years screwed up common sense. His friends may have thought he committed suicide, which he technically did, and sought to spread his greatness: "So and so name who had the weakest disqualified in close combat First Crest(non-combat/production crest) has the glory of being the strongest magic combatant in the world that can beat the fourth crest" and then it became the common sense of what it is today. I solemnly believe that it is very much his fault and that all of the 'gods' who some how share the names of his friends in the past life are actually his friends from his past life and their legends turned them into gods.

CountryMage likes this.
  10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean cuz they think why legendary first crest become tooooooooooo stroooooooooooong and smacking here and there about common sense? then no wonder hps big bro become really arrogant with hmm glory crest?

11. DarthOu

DarthOu 《Lord Vader》

Reading List:
    Link
    I too share the same opinion, because he's beyond strong when compared to people of his previous era and also, he's live until what..1000 years old. In that long lifetime, people surely change how they judge the 1st Crest.

12. SenjiQ

SenjiQ [Wise, for a Bird]

Reading List:
    Link
    It probs started off like, "MC will be born with a first crest so lets make things easier for him by making things easier for all first crests." Then everyone started paying attention to them, but forgot why they were doing that. Then with how shit that crest is, people started going backwards with effort not being put into teaching the good crests

13. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. over time, users of the 1st crest all started to believe they had the crest most suited for combat. 4th crest users became subservient due to the brainwashing of the new stereotypes and the common sense production practices and rules were lost since 1st crest users started specializing in combat. That almost explains everything perfectly.

EnerHighwave likes this.
  14. kestroll

kestroll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's a demonic conspiracy.

15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    like dragon maken war?
    maybe~
    there weird thing like chant system and common sense overturn~
    it's like slowly regressing technology~

16. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeeeh? Is it only me that think instead of future, he was reincarnated into the past?

After all, it was states that the first crest is the absolute useless and also deemes as so by the world and instead the fourth is the best crest or something like that, when he was in his first life.

Even if its a prank, the technology shouldn't go backward as it is in his second life. And people at that time have never even heard about having a sword being augmented with 20 magics. Which means, the technology itself havent gone that far.

Beside, dont you guys think his first life is a bit more modernized then the current one?

elengee likes this.
  17. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though, there was that little tidbit of info that was dropped about the MC's friend from the past who was a sword lover sharing a name with the modern god of swords.

Havisu likes this.
  18. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Well that certainly is true.
    But arent its normal to insert a name of gods or the prophet or someone your family idolized into their kids name?

Oooor maybe not?

19. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most likely thing was a big fucking war using the equivalent of nukes. And the First Crest only shows its weaknesss with time, so in the eyes of humans with their limited lifespan (my take is that the longevity of the MC was rare even in his past life) the increased growth most likely would elevate this crest, since they would die before reaching the cap.

20. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, the MC lacked a lot of common sense in his previous life too, going by that first chapter with him going on about how weak he was even though everyone called him a sage.

NekoMK2 likes this.