Picked Up Imperial God Emperor

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Jackfrost2139, Mar 24, 2017.

1. azureAL

azureAL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Imperial God Emperor
    Raw Link:
    http://book.zongheng.com/book/457529.html
    NU Link:http://www.novelupdates.com/series/imperial-god-emperor/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It has been about 3 months and 1 week since Aran last posted and I like this story a lot. And many are expecting chapters cause its very rare for a MC who wave an Ice attribute power.
    Description:
    Ye Qingyu, I am gonna skip all the boring parts and go straight to the point. Ye Qingyu is a genius in both mind and body. He is a pretty swell Main character, he is not dumb and understands the poiltics and his position in the world. The Novel starts off with a school setting to introduce the world and then goes to a milltary setting were things get really intense. Aran was a great translator but Real life has claimed his translation life.

Synopsis:
    Ye Qingyu, since the death of his parents four years ago, has been laughed at by the entire Deer city. Little do people know, he has just been biding his time for the entire four years. With the White Deer academy selection just around the corner, can he shut the mouths of all those who have laughed at him? Join Ye Qingyu in his journey to solve the mystery behind his family’s death and to reclaim the Ye family property!(this part is done, the mystery behind his family's death is not)

Its been exactly 3 months and 1 week. So I think its a high time someone should gave this awesome novels some justice it deserves, frequent releases or maybe 1 chapter a day is highly apreciated unlike the old translator who keeps promising and end up nothing (don't get me wrong I know aran have a life but he/she always promise "chapter coming next week/hour/day" and it never had. And its very anoying frustrating and angry. Donated couple of times and he still owes couple of chapters tsk). Please anyone?

Jackfrost2139, trag23 and IgotKIF like this.
  2. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
    I support this so much! Please someone pick it up!!! <3

3. IgotKIF

IgotKIF Manny the Manatee

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to hear this about your donations ; Bump!

4. Zilvane

Zilvane Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are working on match terms and will release this novel at the end of April.
    Hope you guys can support us. Thanks

Loriel likes this.
  5. azureAL

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's reassuring. Thank you, hope its a consistent pace unlike aran, and Hope to surprise us with lot of chapters... No pressure hahahah

6. Jackfrost2139

Jackfrost2139 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope it happens soon, I did a comment from aran saying he will release some chapters soon but again, Aran promises do not match with his real life circumstances.

7. azureAL

Reading List:
    Link
    Why what problems are there in wuxiadreams, hope wuxiaworld or anyone there will pick it up, how about hyurinmarou, or rwx as a side project

8. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh has this been dropped officially? I've been tempted to read it on lnmtl.....hopefully we get chapters soon so I can save my mind lol

9. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    they are going to be most likely just slightly above mtl level anyway as the translation group is wuxiadream and from after they poached DD from bagel and the quality they have done for it as well as for God of Slaughter i wouldnt expect anything higher...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  10. Zilvane

Zilvane Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our quality was bad before getting an editor.
    Recently, everyone is happy to read our translation. (most part but we are getting better)
    P.s: Well, still need to improve more but we are learning and willing to accept any criticism.

11. Zilvane

Zilvane Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bagel hadn't updated for 1 months before we started to update our work. Even though it was Lunar New Year, everybody know that real Lunar New Year only lasts a few days not 1 month.

12. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    he had multiple breaks similar to these, but always made it up with an extra chapter or 2, so your point is kind of pointless as the story is closing on the ending, and would someone just drop a project they have been working on for multiple years just like that? your argument makes no visible sense!! and dont give me that he didnt update for a month, if you have done your research properly, you would have known this!! people have their own life issues, bagels case is always understandable... if he didnt release for at least 4 to 5 months i would understand it but just 1 month?

13. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 3 months without an update before you can pick up a novel being translated. You poached it! That is a fact. No point in denying it now

Wujigege likes this.
  14. Jackfrost2139

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I saw aran saw comment saying he had some chapters in stock so we may get another update but please this novel deserves a higher frequency of releases

15. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Translations take years to complete. It's a marathon, not a sprint. It's better to be patient and hope Aran gets his crap together or a good translator picks it up WITHOUT POACHING, rather than have a crap translation group like wuxia dreams pick it up

16. TianKrea

TianKrea 『Novice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happened about Bagelson, DD, and wuxiadreams?

17. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    it is very childish because he has been tl'ing it for a very long time and as is about to complete it with amazing quality, and just because he didnt release once or twice, wuxiadream decided that it was better that they took it over, but when they did, their quality was a nightmare so much that it would have been easier to go to lnmtl and read from there and it wouldnt have been much of a difference between wuxiadreams chapters and lnmtl... it wasnt just DD and Bagelson, there was also DD2.5 and Wujigege, they also poached DD2 and DD3 from Wuxia at the beginning but realised that they couldnt compete against them so they deleted both DD2 and DD3, and recently they also said that they would be translating King of the Eternal Night which Alyschu said that it would be starting very soon as ATG is about to catch up...
    https://bluesilvertranslations.wordpress.com/2017/03/10/a-note-from-the-translator/

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    TianKrea likes this.
  18. TianKrea

TianKrea 『Novice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for information. Just reading it made me so angry I can't even imagine what translators felt.

Also I saw they picked up God of Slaughter. Didn't Qidian said they will translate it after they edited previous chapters or am I wrong?

19. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    TianKrea likes this.
  20. Jackfrost2139

Reading List:
    Link
    well this is now picked as Aran has both let go of it and let Wuxiadream pick it up, so I have changed it to picked with that announcement