LCD Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by etvolare, Feb 14, 2017.

1. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    *claps* hahahahah~ Hilarious Ruyi truly hilarious. It was rather fun filling in the survey. Seeing everything in pie charts makes it all the more clearer how everyone sees that characters. LFY is growing on us as the reader, the ML halo is indeed strong. Pffft

Edit: GAHHH~! I just read the responses below and if there is Chen Xiang's daily life I would like to read it!
    Ruyi's daily life was be a nice addition too. *wink*

Aiiee and Ruyi like this.
  2. blee8

blee8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like I'm with the majority.
    Looking back its funny but I admit I was one of those who fell for it. though my reaction was more confused than upset, I can empathize. Looking at the all caps responses reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel's show. lol

how do I get to Level 5 Friendship?

3. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    @BlancFrost Pfft, you flatterer!! I don't know if the main story has a CX's daily life arc, but it'd make for an excellent side story or fanfic material!

@blee8 As for Level 5 Friendship, I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll make another poll asking what you guys want to know, maybe I'll prepare something like I did for volare's anniversary last year for this year's anniversary again...

You can already read about my TLing setup here. uwu

Aiiee, BlancFrost and blee8 like this.
  4. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    huhuhu~ What I speak is the truth! It would be an excellent side story, her P.O.V. would be rather interesting lol
    "What will my mistress get up to today? I should just keep pushing the seventh madame until she gains a backbone!"

ch113: Woot, finally the tea leaves are coming out. I wonder if this will be the day HYX finally feels that she can get out of this mess before LFY comes to the rescue. Or any other character for that matter.

5. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    c117: If you can't find me I will make the mosquitoes lead the way. Onwards to escape Mr Ice Block!
    HYX is not just some damsel in distress dangling in the enemies grasp. Quick before the mosquitoes come!

Oh GQS is one interesting character, starting up a fanclub for HYX admirers. Hahahah

6. Aiiee

Aiiee ▪ Akki's Fan ▪(´⊃ᴗ⊂`)▪ Sneaky ▪

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem building Han Yunxi. \o/

Gu Qishao seems fun, but I'm not interested in him yet. He's just so... random, right now.

Ch118: Long Fei Ye seemed really cruel there, though I actually enjoyed the pragmatism. I still don't think he deserves HYX, but he's not even at the point where he's trying yet. I'll grade him when he's an actual participant in the contest.:ROFLMAO:

BlancFrost and Ruyi like this.
  7. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    *rolls around* PGC gets a looooot more interesting with ML and MC if you read between the lines and think about their potential motivations/meaning behind their actions. I know I went back and reread some sections in hindsight when things progressed to a certain point, and went--oh, he's not being wholly ice-blocky here.

Am hopelessly in the Yexi ship, but since GQS would set fire to my translations if I don't give him screentime, we've compromised in the teasers *coughs*.

BlancFrost likes this.
  8. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    HYX who attracts males like flowers for bees

Lol really random we all know he won't be with HYX so he can only dream \o/

Yeah he has his priorities straight that ice block. Following from behind to see where they are going. I do wonder who the leader is...curious
    Their interactions really are something, HYX thinks she has him figured out and he does to do something beyond expectations. It is interesting to read their conversations and thoughts about each other.

Pfft blaming the characters work well Ruyi~ everyone should have some screen time after all \o/

Ruyi likes this.
  9. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    ch120: kyyaaaa! Is this feeling I see? Is the ice-block finally melting? HYX is concentrating so much she doesn't even notice his intense stares. Finally the goal named HYX is finally captured by the winner just as she is about to hit the ground. The late comer sure has the skills \o/

blee8 likes this.
  10. blee8

blee8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was some serious tug of war going on there. But definitely major progress, the iceberg is melting!! Too bad HYX missed it otherwise we wouldn't have had to wait for another 700 chapters!

11. blee8

blee8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And of course, for every step forward, we take two steps back. I should have expected that. I know I keep on harping about the slow romance but i'm going to take that back, because i think that is actually one of the appealing things about reading this novel. Its slow but not draggy, the author leaves enough to keep you hooked and anticipate that next sweet moment. and when that happens you get to savor it just enough before it gets taken away leaving you wanting more! What a tease!

199sweetheart and Ruyi like this.
  12. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup~! The ancient china olympics! With lovely Ruyi Han Yunxi as the final prize! HYX misses LFY's subtle changes lol she thinks he is slowly melting but then *bam* misunderstandings because of his personality. Gah having to wait that long is fine when it is these two :X3:
    Mm that's what keeps me wanting to read this novel! Not just about romance but full of interesting characters and developments along the way. Not a draggy chapter in sight...just those arcs that make you want to get to the end so we can HURRY UP AND SEE WHO IS THE CULPRIT!
    *cough* Anyway we are in for a long enjoyable ride!

199sweetheart, blee8 and Ruyi like this.
  13. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But its so sad in ch121 they're miss it again.

14. blee8

blee8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "The worst thing in the world was to give someone hope before taking it away!"

My thoughts exactly. Tell me about it!!!
    OMG the skinship! Im not going to expect anything in tomorrow's chapter so I won't get disappointed. I am just going to read and enjoy this sweet moment.

seriously though, what was LFY thinking? six pills, each the size of a modern-day bottle cap? c'mon dude...

Aiiee, BlancFrost and 199sweetheart like this.
  15. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    ch121: Pfft GQS flaunting his weirdness. Hmm owner of the teashop...rather interesting. Many interesting people must meet up at that tea shop to have such an owner who is talented in poisons...

ch122: T_T he is at fault but is somewhat useful in binding the would. Well at least he is slowly melting...sort of...maybe...

ch123: Six pills at once? Gah LFY!!!
    Pfft although the teaser...I wondered about the flames in the title. Rather fitting \o/

ch124: "How did this woman know he was here?" :ROFLMAO: Because HYX has common sense, all the martial artists hide in trees!
    Truthfully I forgot about the agreement with the Han Family...and the father still in jail. Lol

ch125 teaser: Oh my 29 chapters? Has it really been that long? Thanks for the reminder! Now on to politics and stuff /o/

Ah poor HYX being poisoned and then coming back to the capital with more things she has to attend to. All she wanted to do was drink her tea!

16. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the mini-mass release Ruyi! Having these chapters to speedily go through the family drama is wonderful \o/

ch127: Planting your own people in the crowd to shout out what you really want to say. Lady Xu sure is...rash. With Murong Wanru slipping out remarks to help dig the hole, Concubine Yi is sure to readily waiting for HYX to fall in. Fair judgement? Pfft anything to save her own face is what makes it fair for Grand Concubine Yi. Now the Han Family makes their entrance...I don't even remember the last time they appeared in the story...oh well

ch128: Han Congan really isn't stupid. He knows the best place to keep the key and keeping his family from falling into ruins is to rely on HYX. Good to know he isn't easily incited, their name comes first after all.

ch129: Seventh Madame 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚+)゚。
    She has grown a backbone! Chen Xiang's daily nudging must have boosted her confidence!

ch130: ...and he was dragged off kicking and screaming. How fitting. What a conundrum Grand Concubine Yi is in now. She can't push HYX into the hole when saving her face is more important. Decisions, decisions...

ch131: Tsk. Murong Wanru escaped the pitfall.

Well that was a journey and a half. Glad we could speed through them! All those cliff hangers were not good. Not good at all. Looking forward to the next installments!

Aiiee likes this.
  17. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well...if Han Congan had chosen the Old Woman Yi´s side then the key would have fallen in the hands of these incopetents son and dauther of his(resulting in the end of the Han Family)...oh and don´t forget they will all die for being related to a spy anyway.

i really want to see Mu Liyue(the general dauther) and Murang Wanru doom

18. Aiiee

Aiiee ▪ Akki's Fan ▪(´⊃ᴗ⊂`)▪ Sneaky ▪

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. And it's bottle cap sized! Which bottle could it be?
    B-but the licking! ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
    So cute! If only their moment lasted a little more. Tsk.

┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)
    Grand Concubine Yi is so stupidly biased. No wonder she couldn't make LFY into an emperor or even have a meal with her! I'm now blaming her for his ice-cubishness. I say it's a word (╭ರᴥ•́)

At least Han Congan showed a better side of himself after being imprisoned. Does that mean every unreasonable character needs to be put in jail?

Thank you for the mass release!!!:X3:

BlancFrost likes this.
  19. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Aiiee likes this.
  20. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Too right! He has the Han Family's survival in mind. Needing a competent son is the most important.
    Normal bottle? Maybe? He just shoves them all in hoping for the best lol

I think their moments will not last more than a few sentences, and then it is back to the drawing board for them both~

Pfft ice-cubishness? His personality is glacial! Grand Concubine Yi only sees what she wants to see and cares about her face.

Maybe we should shove them all into jail and hope for the best.

Although those spies didn't learn anything in the jail...only death.