LCD Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. xociss

xociss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With his current cultivation i think no one in HR poses threat to him.... Ya..i think within this four years he will be able to control the some of the lightning beast inside him completely and be able to face MK opponents when he is late stage ML

2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you mention those beast wonder whats higher then ME-9 since each rank up gives a new beast so ML will give him 4, MK will give 5, ME will be #6 so what about the last 3.....cant wait to see

3. xociss

xociss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously his father is on a higher level than ME... Sounds like his whole family is a big shot there ( Place after Heavens Road).. i think the remaining three will be explained or used there

4. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is yue yang?

Simon likes this.
  5. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    who?

6. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last post 1st page that is the source of my query

Simon likes this.
  7. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You said here something bout Yue Yang so I was wondering what LN he was from

Simon likes this.
  8. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    oh hes the MC for LLS (Long live summons) we were talking about MC from 3 different LNs

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    finally a battle in which the 2 combatants aren't trying to kill each other but are genuinely wanting to test themselves

10. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    ''What was plot armor luck? Now this was truly luck.''
    Seems to sum up many things going on here pretty succinctly. Be interesting to see how the two of them fare, I just hope they get some proper development from here on instead of them just slotting in smoothly due to 'hearing' everything like nothing ever happened. I guess now that Zi Ling will be gone for a little while, he needs a replacement (or two). Wondering if this is inviting more ntr but who knows. Will be quite dissapointed if we see the previous themes/scenarios/situations recycled just in a different region with some stronger people.

Saitama likes this.
  11. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly what will happen
    Stronger people who will want his beauties that's why they are also going with him so they can become a burden a few chapters later and make him train by leaps and bounds sadly.

Aicila likes this.
  12. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, won't be surprised at all if we learn only a few chapters after their arrival at the new region that pillaging Su Rou/Mei will have some cultivation benefits. sigh. Maybe Chu Feng should just flip them over and get it out of the way but I don't see it happening anytime soon. It states that they must be fairly strong, but I'll take it with a grain of salt because Zi Ling was also supposed to be fairly strong.

I'm at least hoping for some interesting (or at least different) worldbuilding. If the new region is described as being fairly similar with just different schools and sects (and littered with a few more of these tombs or whatever)... zzz. It's a good opportunity to introduce some new flavour (although please not a desert region, I've had enough from BTTH) so hopefully we'll see some change. I really want to enjoy MGA a little more especially because the release rate is good but it's becoming a little bland. Maybe going back to being 'unknown' people will make it interesting again, It's a good opportunity to reset it back to a more flexible environment where they don't just go around everywhere and tear shit up, but I'm sure that there will be some strong people there that can detect the abnormalities of the group so maybe it wont happen.

We'll see.

Saitama likes this.
  13. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    I fear that you might be correct because remember how he had to train in order to free the azure dragon founder? well this arc is pretty much the same thing but he needs to find someone in order to free his new senpai so he can get resources I mean they could of done that a lot better instead of pretty much the same goal as the previous one

Aicila likes this.
  14. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's going to change in a while but remember this is a long as fuck story and it's only just starting while I agree that shit is being repetitive it won't be this way for too much long, if you've read Stellar Transformations it gets a wee bit like that but not exactly the same.

Saitama likes this.
  15. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope so ;-;

16. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Breaks over woo. Hoping that this book is a little more entertaining than the last one which seemed to really drag in the later stages. I think the Eastern Sea Region is a good chance to really change up the scenery and hopefully inject a little more interesting content in, although the initial descriptions seem pretty promising. Expecting douchebag cultivators though, and not just a few of them. Looks like the general strength of this region is pretty high.
    Rejected. Don't really mind but I really, really, hope this isn't an excuse to squeeze some NTR tension/conflict in if someone can take their relative ice/fire powers. Seen it enough and Zi Ling has already gone down that route so no thanks.
    Hope this isn't too OP. I wonder if it will function in some kind of similar fashion to the poison pearl where it can basically act as a metal detector for treasure. It seems to have a couple of other functions too and maybe it will help him sense other people nearby if need be.

Fingers crossed for a good book.

17. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be a good excuse for them to showcase their new powers if some foolish man/men try to get them, like at this "inn". As for the rape for power thing, Su Rou ain't no virgin anymore so...

I laughed when he was rejected for sexy times, Su Rou probably has not told her how they fucked like beasts in the forest near her unconcious body.

Aicila likes this.
  18. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but that was before this whole fire/ice fiasco. I'm not necessarily saying that they have to be a virgin, I'm just saying that it would be a pretty lazy way of writing some excess tension into the plot if it was possible to take some part of the power or essence from them this way. Don't even need to take anything from them anyway really. I'm sure there will be a jealous young douche cultivator somewhere anyway with an important family.
    I guess she doesn't want her to know? Yet. She probably doesn't want to say "a couple more times wont make a difference" while Su Mei is there.

19. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like never, with those things it's best you say it early rather than late. People will say "sooo... why did you wait all this time, all this time you were making fun of me and looked on me from above eh?"

20. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably ideal but I don't see it happening. I guess it could though, we'll see.